x-men vs avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
yes it's been done to death but with soo many members on both sides you can pretty much do it as much as you want so long as you costumize both squads soooo..........

X-Men

cyclops
storm
wolverine
colossus
iceman
night crawler

Avengers

captain america
ironman
thor
ant-man (pym)
wasp
hulk

darthgoober
With no psychics on the team, X-Men lose 10/10.

lando005
yea i'm gonna have to agree with you

Tron
Originally posted by darthgoober
With no psychics on the team, X-Men lose 10/10.

WITH psychics, they lose. This team ain't standing up to Thor.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tron
WITH psychics, they lose. This team ain't standing up to Thor.
Yes but with there psychics, they stand a chance of pulling a win or two out of 10(depending on the psychics in question). I was just pointing out that without their psychics, they stand NO chance.

lando005
Originally posted by Tron
WITH psychics, they lose. This team ain't standing up to Thor. i wonder if a full roster of psychics could take thor

riceroost
Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk?

That's just plain mean.

lando005
Originally posted by riceroost
Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk?

That's just plain mean. sorry that was the first lineup that poped in my head

Wolverine2006
Yeah, Avengers take this one

lando005
ok i'll add rachel to the x roster but that's it

Icesaiyan
I think you guys are not taking the X-Men seriously. The saving grace of the Avengers is Thor, but everybody else will be beaten by the assault tactics of the X-Men. I think they can get a couple of victories.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Icesaiyan
I think you guys are not taking the X-Men seriously. The saving grace of the Avengers is Thor, but everybody else will be beaten by the assault tactics of the X-Men. I think they can get a couple of victories.

You say that but the Hulk has fought the X-men to a stanstill all by himself, with Thor and Iron Man it is just overkill.

The Pict
Thor wins.

wolvertooth
you idiots!!! how pathetic can you be? thor is going to take the x-men? wolverine can cut thor and he is far better martial artist and got more skills then thor he can cut thor in the throat and thats it , so thor is not that huge factor

Soleran
Originally posted by wolvertooth
you idiots!!! how pathetic can you be? thor is going to take the x-men? wolverine can cut thor and he is far better martial artist and got more skills then thor he can cut thor in the throat and thats it , so thor is not that huge factor

You're just funny.

Avengers take this.

Sparkz

I hope your not Serious.

The Pict
hissyfit Wahhh...Wolverine is the bestest

But he still loses to Thor

wolvertooth
Originally posted by The Pict

but wolverine just cuts him and he is dead idiot

Sparkz
Originally posted by The Pict
But he still loses to Thor

oooo that quote is going to cost you laughing

Grimm22

eek! laughing laughing laughing

So Wolverine > Thor?

Soleran

DER DER DER what was I thinking! Of course Wolverine will destroy an Asgardian God, yeah whatever go give yourself a swirly in a two week old port'O john, thanks.

wolvertooth
well wolverine could cut thanos like nothing, is thor greater then thanos?

Grimm22
well wolverine could cut thanos like nothing, is thor greater then thanos?

Please, explain to me how Wolverine, a canadian samurai with claws and a healing factor, beats an asagardian god?!? What the f**k?

Please, I want to hear your explanation

KharmaDog

Please start a Thor vs. Wolverine thread and prepare to be embarrassed.

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Grimm22
Please, explain to me how Wolverine, a canadian samurai with claws and a healing factor, beats an asagardian god?!? What the f**k?

stfu you piece of sh*t , prove to me that you are a human first because i saw rocks smarter then you

wolvertooth
wolverine haters will burn in hell you retard infidelts

Sparkz

Come on cut him some slack (heh I made a pun) he already explained Wolverine cuts him and its game over, that simple yessir now if life was that simple just a quick swipe and its all over....

Grimm22
stfu you piece of sh*t , prove to me that you are a human first because i saw rocks smarter then you

so I should shut up because you think I have litterly no intelligence, even though if that was true I wouldn't be able to move, I would simply lie in a bed all day.

I'm still waiting for your explanation wink

The Pict

eek! I get it now, you're just having a laugh, playing around a bit. You know Wolverine can't do all these absurd things you say but you're just messing. Good one Wolvertooth, you had us for a bit.

Grimm22

Dear god, Wolverine fans are now turning to terrorism eek! laughing

wolvertooth
so I should shut up because you think I have litterly no intelligence, even though if that was true I wouldn't be able to move, I would simply lie in a bed all day.

I'm still waiting for your explanation wink

you never give a good debate, you always tell retard jokes, you always show how idiot you are like some clown, wolverine just needs to stab thor in the throat and he is dead, in the eyes, in the heart, he can cut thors arm and he wont grow another one, thor is dead if he fights wolverine ... unless you think thor>>>>> thanos

Grimm22
you never give a good debate, you always tell retard jokes, you always show how idiot you are like some clown, wolverine just needs to stab thor in the throat and he is dead, in the eyes, in the heart, he can cut thors arm and he wont grow another one, thor is dead if he fights wolverine ... unless you think thor>>>>> thanos

No, Thor does not >>>>> Thanos no expression

However, Thanos > x1000000000000000 Wolverine no expression

The Pict

Dude seriously, stop it.

juggernaut66666
the karate kid is playing it rough laughing laughing laughing

Sparkz

so.....you belive that wolverine is not only greater than Thor, but he is also greater than Thanos...

wolvertooth
wolverine cuts thanos on paper and could kill him but he wasnt hiting any major organs and that just shows you that wolverine was holding back

Soljer
.........The more often I see Wolvertooth, the more assured I am that he is a joke account - don't sweat it, guys.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
.........The more often I see Wolvertooth, the more assured I am that he is a joke account - don't sweat it, guys.

I hope so this is getting confusing,

juggernaut66666
wolverine cuts thanos on paper and could kill him but he wasnt hiting any major organs and that just shows you that wolverine was holding back
so wolverine could have killed Thanos with IG?

Roldz
Wolverine wins this fight single handedly; Claws manage to hurt Thanos, Injured Hulk, stabbed SS and defeated him with it, it should be no problem cutting Thors hammer in 3 pieces.. Without Thors Hammer the rest would just go down.. Wolverine strategy would be Hit and run tactics, take them out 1 by 1 and if you think Iron Mans radar would detect him, think again he can slow down his heart rate as well as lower his bodies heat signature preventing him from discovery... Wolverine should be able to take this guys out 8/10 but with the rest of the X-men its a curbstomp... Man Wolverine is so underated in this forum... lol, not even funny...

The Pict
Originally posted by Roldz
Wolverine wins this fight single handedly; Claws manage to hurt Thanos, Injured Hulk, stabbed SS and defeated him with it, it should be no problem cutting Thors hammer in 3 pieces.. Without Thors Hammer the rest would just go down.. Wolverine strategy would be Hit and run tactics, take them out 1 by 1 and if you think Iron Mans radar would detect him, think again he can slow down his heart rate as well as lower his bodies heat signature preventing him from discovery... Wolverine should be able to take this guys out 8/10 but with the rest of the X-men its a curbstomp... Man Wolverine is so underated in this forum... lol, not even funny...

laughing out loud

Roldz
It could happen yes ..

KharmaDog

annnnnnnnd......reported.

you always show how idiot you are like some clown

The irony here is two-fold.

unless you think thor>>>>> thanos

Apparently you think Wolverine is greater than both Thor or Thanos, so what's your point?

Originally posted by Roldz

I'm really hoping that this is a joke post.

lando005
wolvertooth i'm going to be as respectful as possible when i say this..... are you some kind of &**()*^ moron? how in god's geen earth is wolverine going to beat thor? THOR he's a god a freakin GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that not registering in your head

lando005
i'm starting a thor vs wolverine thread just for wolvertooth

hank_mccoy
... unless you think thor>>>>> thanos

no expression unless you think deer>>>thor

or 2 cars speed >>> thors speed

Happy Dance

Metalmanx
My God. What is wrong with you all?

Why do you keep responing to wolvertooth? I mean, it's PAINFULLY obvious he's doing this for his own giggles and whatnot. Why would you knowingly feed this annoying addiction of his?

That said...

Hm...with Rachel on the roster...I see the X-Men standing a good chance now. What's the extent of Thor's psychic defenses?

lando005
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Why do you keep responing to wolvertooth? I mean, it's PAINFULLY obvious he's doing this for his own giggles and whatnot. Why would you knowingly feed this annoying addiction of his?

That said...

Hm...with Rachel on the roster...I see the X-Men standing a good chance now. What's the extent of Thor's psychic defenses?
i think he has a high resistance but not immunity

Zahit
Not to stray off the topic but.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

Grimm22

Read the latest and last issue of Marvel team up no expression

Wolverine stabs a guy in the neck and all the guy does is grab Wolverine and smash him in the ground.

Big freakin woopdie do, even if Wolverine could stab Thanos (which he cant) it wouldnt hurt him.

To Thanos being stabbed is like being poked with a stick.

Alfheim

Oh..........my...............God.

lando005
yup i'm conviced wolvertooth is a joke account

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.