A Brilliant Critique of Feminism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
I can't help but agree.

~Flamboyant~
That is the second funniest thing I've seen all day. (The first being some kid spilling hydrochloric acid on his hands in Chem class)

Tptmanno1
that is rather amusing...
On the related subject of protests. There are people protesting KFC by my college. I want chicken so bad....

Strangelove
Are they protesting sexism in golf? blink

Impediment
"You want to really piss off a feminist, all you gotta do is walk into NOW Headquarters or Ms. Magazine and yell out "Hey! Which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home with me, cook me a nice meal, and then give me a blowjob?!?!?" -George Carlin

SelphieT
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
That is the second funniest thing I've seen all day. (The first being some kid spilling hydrochloric acid on his hands in Chem class)

owchie!

Yes, feminine rights are cool and all, but feminists get annoying after a while....

Röland
Originally posted by Impediment
"You want to really piss off a feminist, all you gotta do is walk into NOW Headquarters or Ms. Magazine and yell out "Hey! Which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home with me, cook me a nice meal, and then give me a blowjob?!?!?" -George Carlin

George Carlin is the man. w00t

ouch blink

RZA
Originally posted by BackFire
I can't help but agree.

laughing And don't forget my dinner too

The Pict
Originally posted by BackFire
I can't help but agree.

laughing Nice

I did that in chemistry a few years back.

Barker
laughing out loud

Soleran
Lol, indeed screw the ladies tee in golf they should be tee'ing up next to me!

Impediment
O RLY?

Darth Revan
That's... clever? no expression

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Kongu_Dude~

That wasn't fun. cry

My hand still hurts. weep

FoxMeister
That is the second funniest thing I've seen all day. (The first being some kid spilling hydrochloric acid on his hands in Chem class) LOL

Alliance
I loled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.