Green Lantern Vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Cyclops would win, but that's just my point of view big grin

Devil Lance
Originally posted by PlasticMan411

laughing
GL 100,000,000/10
without breaking a sweat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
no expression

complexbrother
Cyclops is severly underestimated on this board.

he'd still loose tho', but it will not be easy.

endrict
what green latern?

cyke can't beat anyone of them.

Validus
Originally posted by complexbrother

he'd still loose tho', but it will not be easy.
And pray tell, why wouldn't it be easy?

batdude123

And in my point of view, you're an idiot.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
This isn't like you. I must be rubbing off something. laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
This isn't like you. I must be rubbing off something. laughing out loud

What can I say? You complete me... laughing out loud

complexbrother
do you two need a room ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
What can I say? You complete me... laughing out loud
Shucks. embarrasment

batdude123
do you two need a room ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wouldn't want to break up him and x. They're such a lovely couple...

PlasticMan411

That's not nice you little Slimy Smelly Stinky Idiot big grin

batdude123

Gee, it took you 16 minutes to come up with that one?

Supreme being

he'd still loose tho', but it will not be easy. laughing

Validus
laughing out loud

batdude123
laughing out loud

Indeed. I nearly pissed myself... no expression

Ext@nt

What drugs are you on and can I have some please?

Accel
Not often where you see a thread where Cyclops of all people is this overrated.

Ext@nt
Okay I get you will say that Cyclops unleashes a forest desotrying blast, but the GL's rings have held back worse.

PlasticMan411
Gee, it took you 16 minutes to come up with that one? [/QUOTE

Gee, it took you 16 minutes to SHUT YOUR FAT TRAP laughing laughing laughing

Ext@nt
Look i'm not trying to be rude to you at all here, but GL rings can contain explosions of much higher intesnsity then Cyclops forest leveling blast.

Benny G

Temper Temper Temper, Man (are we having a bad day?)

lando005
whoever thought up the idea of cyclops even hanging with a gl in battle should be shot brought back to life and shot again

Devil Lance

good one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tron

Nice report an insult to yourself, yet you're shooting out insults yourself.

Note for the future people, don't report something if you're doing the exaact same thing. It's not the brightest thing to do.

Oh, and Cyclops would be lucky to get a GL to notice him, let alone be a fraction of a match for one.

Benny G
Originally posted by Tron
Nice report an insult to yourself, yet you're shooting out insults yourself.

Note for the future people, don't report something if you're doing the exaact same thing. It's not the brightest thing to do.

Oh, and Cyclops would be lucky to get a GL to notice him, let alone be a fraction of a match for one.

He only did one Insult, and everyone else Insulted him alot and y'all did nothing so give him a break man.

batdude123

laughing out loud

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Benny G
He only did one Insult, and everyone else Insulted him alot and y'all did nothing so give him a break man.

It's the nature of these forums. Hell, the nature of humanity itself to bash and demean people who disagree with us so that we can laugh in their faces full of the sadistic glee that sustains us as a species.

batdude123
Originally posted by Ext@nt
It's the nature of these forums. Hell, the nature of humanity itself to bash and demean people who disagree with us so that we can laugh in their faces full of the sadistic glee that sustains us as a species.

I can drink to that...

Soljer
Seriously. Cyclops is WAY underrated on these boards, but I think this is a bit of spite.

Ext@nt
I can drink to that...

You know, when the day comes that this planet finnaly succumbs to damage we are doing to it and becomes unihabitable and we are wiped out. Someone (call it god or whomever) will look down on us and say 'Wow, did they ever deserve that!"

batdude123
You know, when the day comes that this planet finnaly succumbs to damage we are doing to it and becomes unihabitable and we are wiped out. Someone (call it god or whomever) will look down on us and say 'Wow, did they ever deserve that!"

Extant loses, get over it.

Ext@nt
This has nothing to do with that, it's about how we debate here with insults and gang beats to make sure that not only is our points proven but that we cause as much damage to the person as possible.

I'm just saying we are a mircocosom for how there is no redemable qualities in humanity.

Validus
Extant loses, get over it.
laughing out loud

batdude123
This has nothing to do with that, it's about how we debate here with insults and gang beats to make sure that not only is our points proven but that we cause as much damage to the person as possible.

I'm just saying we are a mircocosom for how there is no redemable qualities in humanity.

A little bit of bashry isn't going to cause the destruction of Earth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ext@nt
A little bit of bashry isn't going to cause the destruction of Earth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No what we are doing to it will. And for that and the way we treat one another we more then deserve it.

Supreme being

What the f**k? In the Ion vs Phoenix thread you was a general in the assault against the so called phoenix fanboys and that was last week, so what changed in a week any near death experiences did you see the light were you sent back to make humanity a better place?

batdude123
No what we are doing to it will. And for that and the way we treat one another we more then deserve it.

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!! GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ext@nt
There is nothing "so-called" about the phoenix fanboys. And its not the same as bashing the hell out of someone cause they made one bad thread.

And by the way calling someone a Phoenix Fanboy in no way compares with calling them "Stupid" or "Patheitc" or "Worthless" or many of the other statements I've seen on this thread, allot of which to new people who genuinly don;t know better.

Devil Lance
Okay guys lets just stop posting in this thread there's no point to keep n arguing .

Validus
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Okay guys lets just stop posting in this thread there's no point to keep n arguing .
I would bash this post but then the world might end. sad

Devil Lance

Oh yeah well I'm going to bash yours.
mad

your post is stupid and you have the IQ of a cockroach.......................

hah I'm still alive Happy Dance
stick out tongue

Ext@nt
I never once said bashing other people would end the world, I said it's one of the many reasons, that we deserve for it to happen.

batdude123

hysterical2 crylaugh

DigiMark007
Ah right...misinformed thread-making, and/or spite.

If anyone thinks Cyke has a chance, please just go read a DC comic for a change, because it's painfully obvious that you haven't.

And even when battles are not close, let's try to keep the insults to a minimum. Thanks guys.

Closing now.

Tron
Originally posted by Benny G

So, you got on your other profile to defend yourself? How nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.