New Ghost Rider clip: Transformation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
Found this on Youtube, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIT4Lg5Rlmk&mode=related&search=

Grinning Goku
Cool.

H. S. 6
Why the hell was he laughing the whole time?

TheOnes2
Johnny is screaming in pain, GR is laughing because he's free

H. S. 6
Oh.

Jimmy Buggs
Seems ok

Turkish
Hellz YA!

roughrider
Too long and over the top. Overdoing on CGI can really suck out basic filmmaking skill.

Bicnarok
Im really looking forward to this film,

Dinalfos
I thought I was the only one who's really looking forward to this sad

King_Mungi
I'm looking forward to this, but some of the clips I have seen I'm not to keen on the CGI work on GR's head.

cain marko
Originally posted by roughrider
Too long and over the top. Overdoing on CGI can really suck out basic filmmaking skill.

HAHAHA seems like a film students quote. but i have to disagree with you. the transformation is done brilliantly. too short and the audince would have been like oh. At the way it is know the audience have to see everything change. i thin its great. sure to invoke something along with the screaming/laughter!

jgiant
i have a bad feelin about this movie, ima lookin forward to it hope im wrong, but it kinda looks like gr is gunna be in the movie for like 15min tops...

office jesus
Yeah. Ghost Rider is going to pwn all.

IRTMU-Dragon
Too long?

What the hell?

So you want him transforming into ghostrider in like, two seconds, right? His head lights on fire, and hes ghost rider out of nowhere?

The audience has to see it, feel it, and realize whats going on.

And the CGI wasnt CGI. That's real fire they edited in, and the melting flesh wasnt really bad, because its not too much CGI.

quickshot
Pretty cool but i don't know how thats pg-13

Scoobless
Am I the only one who wasn't impressed by that clip?

no expression

StarsNeverFall7
Looks good. Im impresed. Lets hope that its a decent movie at least. Does anyone other than me feel Nichloas Cage was a pretty good cast for Blaze?

grey fox
It wont be a good movie.

I assure you of this , simply because they've got three Demons of 'Wind , Fire And Air' together to cause the Apocalypse as part of the plot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.