Link (OoT) vs Baal, Diablo and Mephisto (Diablo 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
......totally random idea, Links fought evil ... yes but not True evil, lets see how you think he'l fair against the big bad 3

Link is stronger than your hero on Diablo two, but he's facing them all at once plus you remeber how backly diablo''s fire breath hurts sad. I think its the brothers but i want to know what you think

TricksterPriest
Come on dude. This is so rigged. There's no way in hell Link can beat all 3 of them. If these are the full power ones from before they got sealed, he's screwed completely. Those 3 were unkillable. If it's the soulstone ones from the game, he can win if he fights carefully, takes them on 1 at a time, and gets to rest. If it's 3v1, he's ****ed.

Kaled
okay 1 at a time them, Mephisto, then Diablo and finally Baal. He is compeletly cured between each round... sound better?

TricksterPriest
Thanks. Now he has a chance. However, despite it being a fair fight, I think he goes down. What order does he fight them in? I think he can take Diablo and Mephisto, but Baal takes him down. Baal is a ungodly cheap bastard.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanks. Now he has a chance. However, despite it being a fair fight, I think he goes down. What order does he fight them in? I think he can take Diablo and Mephisto, but Baal takes him down. Baal is a ungodly cheap bastard.

I agree

Kaled
heheh i always thought Mephisto was thr hardest because i played as an amazon... but thats me happy

If ashtar comes here i bet you he says Link beats them all shifty

Swe_Bum
I think he goes down at Diablo... He is the best IMO

Burning thought
diablo is the strongest?, is this Uber Diablo or the Sanctimonium event Diablo, he gets stronger than all the brothers in Sanctimonium or in his Uber form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.