that's very interesting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnyforever
hey did anyone notice that when you go to the potc official website, there's this little game or something.

when you click on the characters, they say things. well first they put you on the Black Pearl, then when you click on the door straight ahead, you go into Jack's cabin. then you go even further to the cannibal island, and when you click on cannibal Jack, he'll say things from DMC. well there are two things that he says that i didn't hear in the movie, which will probably be in the deleted scenes or something. but the two things are,

1. something like, "toma luki ki coco". funnier when he does it.

2. "I notice you have alot of women around here, but very few children... i guess the little ones are a bit more tasty."

he also says things we did hear like, "lom piki piki, lom meencee weencee"; "i'm the chief!"; "abooki snickle snickle! come on, do sweep!" so you might have to click on him several times cause they're all random.

laughing check it out!

johnnyforever
confusing directions i know but u have to check it out!

i don't mean to be pushy no

Mistypirate
can you post the link please?

mmoviejunkie
yeah-i wanna see it too

i tried looking for it, but i couldn't find it

Surreal_44
The games are fun and you learn interesting things about the movie and the characters. Like how Jack was a cartographer. Or at least it used to be on there...I haven't played on there in ages, so they may have changed it.

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/main.html is the link. Poke around, it's a lot of fun!

akanai
yeah, I've been playing on this site, but they didn't let me go to the flyin dutvh ;( wink

johnnyforever
Originally posted by akanai
yeah, I've been playing on this site, but they didn't let me go to the flyin dutvh ;( wink

what do you mean? you start off on the black pearl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.