Black Panther/Spider-Man vs. Daredevil/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who would win this? Battle is on the streets.

NiņoAraņa
Tempted to go with BP/S on this one, but it's pretty even i think....but i'll go with them anyway..

5.5/10

braz
Black Panther/Spidey ftw 8/10

D-Block
I think BP and Spidey would win.

Ultraman Baltan
Black Panther and Spiderman win 8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Who would win this? Battle is on the streets.

team two

marvelprince
Originally posted by guy222
team two

loses. Yea team two loses and team one takes this. Black Panther and Spider-Man win this one 8/10

Bentley
Black Panter and Spidey win.

guy222
Originally posted by marvelprince
loses. Yea team two loses and team one takes this. Black Panther and Spider-Man win this one 8/10

nah....cap beats up tchalla, matt pops parker

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince

thumb up

masterbruce
Team One.

I think that while Captain America has a slight edge over Black Panther, Spiderman is much better than Dare Devil...he's faster, stronger, more agile, and his Spider Sense is better than DD's sense.

jrodslam
Is this pure h2h? If so, Cap and DD take the majority.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is this pure h2h? If so, Cap and DD take the majority.

No offense, but it wasn't stated or even implied as such.

And really, that wouldn't even make much sense. As Spidey is the only one without ridiculous fighting skills like the other three.

Unless, of course, you meant hand-to-hand, but still with their powers?

Eh. Regardless, Team 1 wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No offense, but it wasn't stated or even implied as such.

And really, that wouldn't even make much sense. As Spidey is the only one without ridiculous fighting skills like the other three.

Unless, of course, you meant hand-to-hand, but still with their powers?

Eh. Regardless, Team 1 wins.

I know the stip wasnt stated. Thats why i asked.

And yes, i was refering to h2h with their powers.

The only way i see team 1 winning is via weapons, but thats still kinda iffy imo.

Metalmanx

The only way i see team 1 winning is via weapons, but thats still kinda iffy imo.

So, you're talking sans:

-Vibranium suit/claws
-Webbing
-Shield
-Billyclubs

?

But everything else allowed?

masterbruce

Cap's shield is more useful to him than either claws/webbing is to team 1. The Shield IS captain america.

team 1 wins with ease if Cap doesnt have his shield. Spiderman can knock him out quickly while BP holds of DD and then doubleteam DD.

game over. insert another quarter.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
Cap's shield is more useful to him than either claws/webbing is to team 1. The Shield IS captain america.

team 1 wins with ease if Cap doesnt have his shield. Spiderman can knock him out quickly while BP holds of DD and then doubleteam DD.

game over. insert another quarter.

I'd have to disagree there. Cap is no less dangerous without his shield. He's just a much more efficient fighter with it. Without it, he's still at 100%, with it he's at 150%.

However, he'd also be 150% KTFO when Spidey decks him.

masterbruce
I'd have to disagree there. Cap is no less dangerous without his shield. He's just a much more efficient fighter with it. Without it, he's still at 100%, with it he's at 150%.

However, he'd also be 150% KTFO when Spidey decks him.

You think Spiderman beats Captain America right?

so let's give them scores

Spiderman = 100 Captain America = 95 Black Panther = 85

Spiderman w/o webbing = 80 Captain America w/o shield = 71 Black Panther w/o claws = 70

Cap gains the biggest benefit with his shield (as the best defensive weapon, and a great offensive weapon by tossing it) and thus loses the most points without it

Are you really going to tell me that webbing matters more to Spiderman in a fight than the shield is to Cap?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
You think Spiderman beats Captain America right?

so let's give them scores

Spiderman = 100 Captain America = 95 Black Panther = 85

Spiderman w/o webbing = 80 Captain America w/o shield = 71 Black Panther w/o claws = 70

Cap gains the biggest benefit with his shield (as the best defensive weapon, and a great offensive weapon by tossing it) and thus loses the most points without it

Are you really going to tell me that webbing matters more to Spiderman in a fight than the shield is to Cap?

Well honestly, against Cap, no. But the webbing is just as much a part of Spider-Man as the shield is to Cap. If he were going against a much greater foe, he would need webbing. And of course the shield is important. But it's just wrong to say that he's helpless without it. Just as it would be wrong to say the same about Spidey sans webbing. Know what I'm saying?

P.S.--I also like how DD wasn't even mentioned in the scores. stick out tongue

jrodslam
So, you're talking sans:

-Vibranium suit/claws
-Webbing
-Shield
-Billyclubs

?

But everything else allowed?

No not at all.

More like sans anit-metal(altohugh noone has shown me scans of BP doing it to a person) and possible energy dagges. Ok, well maybe ill let the daggers go.

Apolloknight
This is dumb, BP and spidey take this 8/10

Pure H2H, they still take it.

jrodslam
^
Ofcourse youd say that AK.

Soljer
In a fist fight, team two would come out with the majority.

Standard stips and Spidey solos the three of them.

Metalmanx
No not at all.

More like sans anit-metal(altohugh noone has shown me scans of BP doing it to a person) and possible energy dagges. Ok, well maybe ill let the daggers go.

...That doesn't make sense.

You said hand-to-hand, but the shield, billy-clubs, webbing, and whatever else is in Panther's arsenal is allowed?

Team 1 still wins rather easily. erm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
This is dumb, BP and spidey take this 8/10

Pure H2H, they still take it.

Exactly. thumb up

leonidas
yeah, definitely team spidey.

guy222
team one

black panther solos with a hammerlock

The Fake Macoy
Team 1, BP and Spidey are too much here.

cmack
spiderman and black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.