Darth Revan & ROTS Vader vs. ROTS Yoda & ROTS Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
No Force attacks allowed. This is on Theed in Naboo. Which side wins?

Escape81
Vader would defeat General Grievous in a comfortable amount of time. If Revan isn't dead by the time that Vader's done with Grievous, he and Yoda double-team him and send him to "the Great Beyond" (not the REM song).

Rampant ox
ROTS GG is pretty crap. If it was CW GG I think he could last for a fair while against Ankain and possibly beat him. Then him and Yoda double team Revan. But since this is ROTS GG, Anakin and co win.

Kas'Im
Revan is most likely the strongest link here, he would be able to take out Yoda, and Anakin would take out Grievous even quicker.

jollyjim311
Yoda takes out Vader after a tough fight.

Revan gets killed by Greivous after very tough fight.

Yoda and Greivous.

Deus Venèficus
Originally posted by Escape81
Vader would defeat General Grievous in a comfortable amount of time. If Revan isn't dead by the time that Vader's done with Grievous, he and Yoda double-team him and send him to "the Great Beyond" (not the REM song).

So Vader is going to attack his teammate?

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Darth Subjekt
no way GG can beat revan

Darth Sexy
Revan stalemates Yoda while Vader takes out Grievous.. OR... Revan takes out Grievous while Yoda takes out Vader, and then more than liely Yoda would win.

Quinlan_Vos
Revan is probably on par with Sidious. I would say Revan takes down GG with lightsaber fighting and primarily the Force. I would say Vader can last against Yoda long enough for Revan to destroy GG, which won't be that long.

Escape81

jollyjim311
It is a purely saber match.

Revan has never seen anything like Greivous.

Four lightsabers at once, and trained by Dooku. Super-human speed, strength, and reflexes. It took the skill of Mace Windu to defeat Greivous. Also, Obi Wan defeated him due to his style of combat. Greivous at his best could probably take Revan, especially in a saber match. This would be close, methinks.

Deus Venèficus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
It is a purely saber match.

Revan has never seen anything like Greivous.

Four lightsabers at once, and trained by Dooku. Super-human speed, strength, and reflexes. It took the skill of Mace Windu to defeat Greivous. Also, Obi Wan defeated him due to his style of combat. Greivous at his best could probably take Revan, especially in a saber match. This would be close, methinks.

For some reason I don't see Greivous taking Revan.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Darth Subjekt
Also, Yoda relies HEAVILY on the force for his saber ombat, where Vader's is mre his strength and speed. Itd still be a good fight, but that way it could be close and go either way. Ultimately I think Vader and Revan takes this,

jollyjim311
They just can't use force attacks...

Darth Subjekt
ahh..then withdraw my previous post.

((The_Anomaly))
This is hard, very hard. Of everyone I'd say Revan is the lest impressive with a saber (in terms of proof that we have) While we now know he's quite powerful force wise, I don't see anything putting him on par with the likes of Yoda in pure saber combat. Anakin is possibly on par, or EXTREMELY close to Yoda in pure saber combat as well, with Grievous being in the same league as I'd put Revan, possibly slightly above, given his quite amazing track recored with Saber combat, and his unique 4 weapon fighting style.

If Yoda fought Anakin the fight would last a long long time, and if Revan fought Grievous I'd say Grievous defeats him more often then not. When that happens then Yoda and Grievous team up and finish Anakin.

But this is very close. I'd give it like 6/10 for Yoda and Grievous, simply because I don't see Revan in the same league as the saber powerhouses like Anakin, Mace, and Yoda. But thats obviously not to diminish him to nothing, Revan is obviously talented with a lightsaber, just not THAT good. Not enough for me to call it even anyways.

darthsith19
This thread sucks. Revan pwns Yoda, Vader beats Grievous, or Yoda beats Vader, Revan wtf pwns Grievous. Or Revan quickly uses Force Storm Lightning on Grievous, thus killing him, and then pwnd Yoda while Vader drinks one of Dooku's martini's. stick out tongue

Edit: Oh, whoops, I didin't see the no Force thing. In that case Revan and Vader still win but it's alot closer, Revan couldn't do it alone, anyway.

((The_Anomaly))
EDIT.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This is hard, very hard. Of everyone I'd say Revan is the lest impressive with a saber (in terms of proof that we have) While we now know he's quite powerful force wise, I don't see anything putting him on par with the likes of Yoda in pure saber combat. Anakin is possibly on par, or EXTREMELY close to Yoda in pure saber combat as well, with Grievous being in the same league as I'd put Revan, possibly slightly above, given his quite amazing track recored with Saber combat, and his unique 4 weapon fighting style.
Revan should be the strongest one with Yoda, because he was a lightsaber prodigy. I wouldn't put Vader, nor Grievous in a league with Revan, especially while Vader's a robot and GG was pwned by Obiwan..

THere's nothing to suggest that GG defeats Revan, unless you seem to think Obiwan is even in the same league as Revan..

San'Doria
is this presuit vader or suit vader?

Kas'Im
'Revan should be the strongest one with Yoda, because he was a lightsaber prodigy. I wouldn't put Vader, nor Grievous in a league with Revan, especially while Vader's a robot and GG was pwned by Obiwan..'

Anakin would also be a prodigy.

Escape81
Anakin was an unparalleled Force and saber prodigy. Luke is too.

The exact circumstances of Revan's prodigious skills have yet to be released.

KILLA420
Revan could take them both without vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.