Season 6 episode 6/4 "ARROW"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
CLARK DISCOVERS THE GREEN ARROW'S SECRET IDENTITY - While attending a fundraiser, Lois (Erica Durance) witnesses the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) steal a rare diamond necklace off Martha's (Annette O'Toole) neck and vows to find the man behind the costume. Clark (Tom Welling) does some investigating of his own and discovers Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow and has been stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) enlists Lionel's (John Glover) help in testing Lana's (Kristin Kreuk)loyalty.

Darth Grathius
sounds cool

Marth18
i hope she isnt loyal and shes all alone

hermione7
http://www.cwtv.com/video

new trailer up

Dan-El
I'm loving the introduction of Green Arrow so far. He's a great character!

NoFate007
I like Queen so far...but I kind of wish he had at least some facial hair going on.

Kas'Im
Sounds cool, but it's strange, I actually found The Green Arrow kinda lame.

Kal875
The Green Arrows awesome!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
I like Queen so far...but I kind of wish he had at least some facial hair going on.

I don't...I think it's great that they're showing him while he's just beginning; adding facial hair would be a little to soon for me and would symbolize his age. What I don't like is his lack of a domino mask. Sunglasses instead? Come on!

Dan-El
Meh, you go with whatever's "in" these days, when it comes to shows. The costume shouldn't make the hero, anyway.

Oh, and my best guess is that the sunglasses are actually some sort of high tech night-vision.

Kal875
probably

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dan-El
Meh, you go with whatever's "in" these days, when it comes to shows. The costume shouldn't make the hero, anyway.

Oh, and my best guess is that the sunglasses are actually some sort of high tech night-vision.

I can't imagine them being regular ol' sunglasses that you can buy from a flea market...I'm sure they have incredible technology in them.

Marth18
I Just want to see clark kick ass instead of getting his ass kicked

((The_Anomaly))
I hope Clark kicks the Sh!% outta him then wipes his @ss with Robin hoo...I mean Green Arrow.

Dan-El
Wow... you no talkie no more, lol

Kal875
yeah I know! Dont be dissin the Green Arrow

Marth18
I hope he has his famous hat under that hood he had on

Dan-El
He won't. If you check Kryptonsite, you can see costume pics, and Hartley has no hat.

Heh, alliteration is fun!

Marth18
Alliterations are absolutely astonishing big grin

Why is there no hat thats stupid

Dan-El
They're going for the Grell/Current look

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kal875
yeah I know! Dont be dissin the Green Arrow

why not, he's like a Batman wannabe, except he's no where near as cool.

He's an alright addition to the show, but I'm not too excited about him.

Kal875
He's a great addition to the show, Smallville is bringing in all the minor characters and showing us how cool they really are, like Cyborg and The Green Arrow. I think it's really cool

Darth Vicious
I think Green Arrow is cool, they are making him the opposite of Lex. The ending to this episode was pretty sweet, GA started planting the seeds for the JLA.I only got one thing with the show that really pisses me off, Lana lang. That woman makes me sick, How can someone be that stupid? I used to like her when the show started but as the seasons when on I became to despise the freaking character. I wonder if the could bring Doomsday just for a show and just rip her apart.

Dan-El
I can't really give a reason just yet as to GA's appeal to me, but I've liked the character for nearly a year. Give him a chance, you'll see why.

Tonight's episode: Waaaay better than last week's. I think I may prefer these kinds of episodes to the ones that will have the phantoms in them.

I was a little weirded out that Ollie used a crossbow once or twice, since he's against them in the comics, but it subsided. The ending with Clark and Ollie was great!

Oh, and was anyone else suprised when Lana was blackmailing that guy in the elevator?

Kal875
Did anybody else notice the Superman hair? And how GA is encouraging the start of Superman?

Next weeks episode don't look to good though.

Has Lionel had us fooled the whole time?

and Lana'a turning into a Lex!

Darth Vicious
I can't really give a reason just yet as to GA's appeal to me, but I've liked the character for nearly a year. Give him a chance, you'll see why.

Tonight's episode: Waaaay better than last week's. I think I may prefer these kinds of episodes to the ones that will have the phantoms in them.

I was a little weirded out that Ollie used a crossbow once or twice, since he's against them in the comics, but it subsided. The ending with Clark and Ollie was great!

Oh, and was anyone else suprised when Lana was blackmailing that guy in the elevator?

The thing I didnt like about his crossbow was the targeter it had built into it. Green Arrow dont need none of that s**t for his shots. About Lionel im not so sure hes bad again, he could be double/triple crossing Lex(is getting worse than in ALias).

Kal875
I think he will ultimatly go good in the end, I'm not sure about right now though

Jedi Priestess
I liked the epi alot myself. smile

AstroFan
I like how Clark handled the situation of knowing GA's identity.

Dan-El
Well, enough people know already!

Oh, and he didn't have the scope on the crossbow, but rather the compound bow.

What I think is that Green Arrow should get his own spin-off show, and sometime in the series lose his economic empire, and is forced to live off the limited income he has left (say a steady 500 mil?). Not enough to keep making the high-tech gadgets, but just enough to make some kick-ass trick arrows (specifically the boxing glove arrow!) and set himself up in a decent apartment. As time (and the series) progresses, Ollie gains his classic liberal line of thinking (fighting "fatcats" and the "blue facists"wink, along with his goatee. Maybe he improves the look of the costume too...

I think it'd be great!

hermione7
good ep. so far.. The clark-ollie fighting scenes are cool...Smallville should be always like this..
About Lana going dark.. I'm glad i'm not a clark-lana fan...

((The_Anomaly))
I thought it was awesome when Clark owned Ollie. It made me laugh, I was like: "Wow, Green arrow just got pwned"

It was great.

Although, I'll admit, the character of Arrow in this Eps. was actually pretty decent. But the actor still annoys me.

marvelprince
Well, enough people know already!

Oh, and he didn't have the scope on the crossbow, but rather the compound bow.

What I think is that Green Arrow should get his own spin-off show, and sometime in the series lose his economic empire, and is forced to live off the limited income he has left (say a steady 500 mil?). Not enough to keep making the high-tech gadgets, but just enough to make some kick-ass trick arrows (specifically the boxing glove arrow!) and set himself up in a decent apartment. As time (and the series) progresses, Ollie gains his classic liberal line of thinking (fighting "fatcats" and the "blue facists"wink, along with his goatee. Maybe he improves the look of the costume too...

I think it'd be great!

I also liked the episode. I think we got a taste of GA becoming more left-wing when he called Lois a knee-jerk facist. I think Hartley really has the Green Arrow character down

Henke007

NoFate007
Its weird...they're becoming more sensible in some areas, and the opposite in others. This business with Lana has to end. Its getting really annoying. She doesn't come off as intelligent or threatening and she just complains and wastes our time. However, they're handing Clark's maturity extremely well this season. Little things are improving as well, like how they didn't try to bullshit a Green Arrow win over Clark. GA is definitely a cool addition to the show, and I loved the ending, but no matter what, I'm still going to kind of be upset that it seems like Clark has no real...what's the word...for the Justice League...like, it seems like everybody else (Aquaman, GA, Flash, etc) seem to be teaching Clark everything and not vice versa. If Clark is the head of the Justice League, he shouldn't be the pupil, lol. Maybe that'll change though. Still, good episode. I hope next week isn't a "let's spend 3/4 of the show listening to Lana ***** and complain, and then throw in some superpowered nobody".

Marth18
I almost died when i saw Green Arrow and Clark shake hands...i was like ooooooooooooo im getting WET !!! AHHHHA...o_o

Lois was hot as always

Clark pwned Green Eggs and ham (lol Green arrow)

Green arrow pwned everything else

lana is a stupid wannabe lex

Ending was awesome

I want to see flash again!

I like clarks heat vision

Kal875
I like the Green Arrows new costume, it looks wicked cool and it suits him cool, that scene where he crossed from the Daily Planet to the other place was Bad Ass!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by NoFate007
Its weird...they're becoming more sensible in some areas, and the opposite in others. This business with Lana has to end. Its getting really annoying. She doesn't come off as intelligent or threatening and she just complains and wastes our time. However, they're handing Clark's maturity extremely well this season. Little things are improving as well, like how they didn't try to bullshit a Green Arrow win over Clark. GA is definitely a cool addition to the show, and I loved the ending, but no matter what, I'm still going to kind of be upset that it seems like Clark has no real...what's the word...for the Justice League...like, it seems like everybody else (Aquaman, GA, Flash, etc) seem to be teaching Clark everything and not vice versa. If Clark is the head of the Justice League, he shouldn't be the pupil, lol. Maybe that'll change though. Still, good episode. I hope next week isn't a "let's spend 3/4 of the show listening to Lana ***** and complain, and then throw in some superpowered nobody".

Yea your right about this, and I noticed it too. With the exception of Flash, it seems that Clark is being Taught how to be a superhero from everyone else. Given that he is the leader of the JL, you'd think it'd be the other way around.

They really need to fix that.

Marth18
YEa they should have clark start figureing out hes a freakin superhero and stop dicking around! and yes i really want that scene when he was crossing the daily planet to the other place...that was just...wow..the moon in the background and everything I NEED THAT

Kal875
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yea your right about this, and I noticed it too. With the exception of Flash, it seems that Clark is being Taught how to be a superhero from everyone else. Given that he is the leader of the JL, you'd think it'd be the other way around.

They really need to fix that. they might help him out a bit but Clark always tteaches them whats going to help him become...Superman

Marth18
Clark was wearing his famous red jacket and blue shirt again haha does he ever wear anything else?

evilm0nki3
No! I don't think he does. lol.

Henke007
he must have like 5 red jackets and 10 blue t-shirts in his closet if any1 saw that they might get suspicous hehehe!!

Kal875
actually he wore a whie shirt @ the end of the ep.

Henke007
i think the fact of the statement is what is he wearing overall!!!!!!!

Dan-El
I think that Clark is actually the one doing the teaching, but he learns a lot about himself through it. I mean think about it: He's passed on his moral beliefs to GA and Flash, he showed Cyborg that there are others like him (not cybernetic, but just different), and he showed Aquaman that sometimes you need to work as a team to get things done.

He has also learned valuable lessons himself, in that the world isn't always black and white, it's okay to have some fun every now and then, that he isn't totally alone in the world, and that maybe, just maybe, he's been put on this planet to do greater things than bail hay and plant fence posts.

That's just how I see it, though.

Kal875
yup

Kas'Im
Man I wanted GA to kick Clark's ass, it would be nice to see Clark lose to a regular human with no powers. All he needs are some Kyrpto arrows.

Dan-El
Anyone else going to ignore that?

Henke007
I wish CK would have melted GA:s gadgets with his heat vision and used his superbreath on him lol!!!

Big Sexy
Is it me or did anyone notice that when Clark peered into Arrows room of weapons, they didn't actually show him use x-ray vision. Almost like they couldn't budget it.

Henke007
Actually the doors was mad of led and u know Sups probs with led don't U???

Henke007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Is it me or did anyone notice that when Clark peered into Arrows room of weapons, they didn't actually show him use x-ray vision. Almost like they couldn't budget it.

Actually the doors in to Arrows arsenal room was mad of led and u know Sups probs with led don't U???

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kas'Im
Man I wanted GA to kick Clark's ass, it would be nice to see Clark lose to a regular human with no powers. All he needs are some Kyrpto arrows.

Yea, thats pretty much the only way that GA is going to be able to even phase Clark whatsoever. I was glad that GA got his @ss handed to him.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Henke007
Actually the doors in to Arrows arsenal room was mad of led and u know Sups probs with led don't U??? Didn't know the doors were made of lead but I am seeing a big decrease in effects.

Kal875
I like it how theyre not showing us when he uses his X-ray vision., weve probably seen it the most. (besides Speed)

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Didn't know the doors were made of lead but I am seeing a big decrease in effects.

Im betting they are saving their money for "Justice" that epis got to be expensive.

AstroFan
Yeah, they have to CGI talent on to AC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dan-El
Well, maybe they'll be showing Cyborg as the way he normally works, and maybe Flash will have some kick-ass CG to him too

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by AstroFan
Yeah, they have to CGI talent on to AC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bwahahahahahah! laughing

Kal875
GCI?

Dan-El
Originally posted by Kal875
GCI?
What?

Kal875
what is GCI?

Dan-El
I don't know what GCI is.
CGI, however, is Computer-Generated Imagery. How old are you again, Kal? lol

Marth18
Hes old enough to bang lois

Kal875
I don't know what GCI is.
CGI, however, is Computer-Generated Imagery. How old are you again, Kal? lol I read it the wrong, thats why I got GCI.

Originally posted by Marth18
Hes old enough to bang lois

thank-you

Dan-El
Well, that can be a great range of ages, couldn't it? She appeals to a lot of people.

By appeals, I mean she turns them on, if I didn't make that clear.
big grin

Kal875
oh ha ha ha, your soooooo funny.

but I've learned a lot from the news not to give my name, address, or age out online

Dan-El
Yeah. I'll never tell anyone my name is Dan and that I'm 18...

Oh son of a *****

Kal875
lol, someones going to show up at your house now and expect some love

Feniks
I really loved the scene when both Clark and Oliver got called/beeped at the same time. It's like they already connect before they even know about each others true identity.

I don't think Clark can learn much from GA in terms of moral values. I mean, Clark himself says that stealing from the rich is not the way to help the poor. Even if Lionel got the bracelet from the black market that doesn't mean he didn't pay for it.

But he can learn from GA in that he has to be a superhero for more peoples than only his friends!

Kal875
Yeah so I tried shooting my bow like Green Arrow (Not a compound bow, a normal one) and it did not aprove my aim any

Dan-El
Well, if you watched Reunion, he's drawing properly now

Kal875
I didnt even think about looking how he shot during the ep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.