JLA Vs. JLT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Justice League America Vs. Justice League Tomorrow

This is battle i perpose the standard justice league team against the group i think should be the next justice league in an alternate future. So everyone please tell me who you think is the better team and who you think would win an all out battle in ANY sinerio? Really tell me how you would respond to my team if DC made them the next Justice League.

JLA
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally)
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Arrow
Hawk Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

VS.

Ion
Nightwing
Superman II
Flash(Bart)
Wonder Woman (Cassie)
Arsenal
Starfire
Raven
Keep in mind this League is from 15 years in the future Dick has inherited Bruce's wealth and setup in the cave, Ion has agreed to only neutralized the worst thread, Connor has come very close to the Batfamily and went through intense training from Dick and Tim plus he has Luther's intellect. Bart has came to be one of the most serious members when actions starts, giving up most of his immature ways. And Cassie has been promoted to the current Leader of the Amazons outside the island. They have all grown and matured over the past 15 years and do to their very close past are almost closer to a family than a team.

Entity
Superman II is Connor Kon-El Kent

Entity
Man this thread got nothing! Damn hehe

Q99
It's because you're largely talking speculative versions of them. I don't know any story with Nightwing 15 years later or which Ion this'd be and so on.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
It's because you're largely talking speculative versions of them. I don't know any story with Nightwing 15 years later or which Ion this'd be and so on.

aye.

plus, how the hell would kon-el have luthor's intellect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.