For Those Who Know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlimYout
I just made a bet with a friend of mine. She says I can't find a film that can scare her. I want you to throw out some titles you think can meet the challenge. Nothing to far gone.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Make it good

BackFire
What kinda scare? Shitty jump scares? Psychological? Or just horrendous and disturbing acts that will haunt her deep down?

Eh, just show her the shit-fest that is "The Omen" remake. It will terrify her that such a bad film can get made and have a wide release.

deathbycorn
Salo
Murder Set Peices
Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood
August Underground's Mordum
Cannibal Holocaust
Nekromantik

BackFire
Unfortunately most of those require a great deal of effort to obtain.

vintageSW77
depends on the chick
The orig Texas Chainsaw and Suspiria freaked mine

SelphieT
The Shining spooks me a bit every time I watch it.

It all depends on the girl. I recommend maybe Alien or The Thing. Those were pretty gross, and they are easy to find.

TricksterPriest
Ichi the killer, Imprint from the Masters of Horror series, Kaidan, Ringu. All of those are great J-horror.

Impediment
The Changeling, if you want to go old school, and The Hills Have Eyes remake, if you want something fresh. You might try Last House on the Left, also.

Deano
the eye

vintageSW77
Im laughing thinking this chick might be a Paris/Nicole type who watches Mean Girls n High School Musical and shes sat and watched all the mentioned flicks by now- Last House,TCM,Nekromantik etc and is a total wreck thanks to us !

Leathergien
pieces
braindead
cannibal holocost

bitca360
For those who know: How scary is "The Last House On The Left"? I've been wanting to see this movie for a few years now & I've just downloaded it but haven't worked the nerve to watch it, lol. I usually hear how disturbing it is, and by scary I mean any usage of the term (gory, psychological, jump outta your chair) any feedback is appreciated!

Impediment
LHOTL is a violent movie, but it's nothing crazy. Good film, though.

Röland
The sad thing is that they are remaking LHOTL. weep

Espantada23
Are you serious?They're remaking Last House on the Left....OMG When will it end?Are we really that hard up on original ideas or is it just sheer laziness...oh and the Sentinel is a good scary one...1976 not that lame movie of the same title with Eva Langoria...The one I'm talking about stars Chris Sarandon.

Bocaj
The hitcher was creepy IMO depends on what creeps out ur friend if you're looking for a movie to make you jump try out most recent horror movies it's become a generic thing in most of them where all of them use it. It is another good one. If ghost type things creep out your friend maybe Amityville horror.

Nordicdusk
Any women would find Last House On The Left disturbing i have seen a few women turn it off so that maybe a good choice depends on what reaction your really looking for.

Espantada23
Last House on the Left is definately a disturbing film...so I guess it just depends on how you want to scare your friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.