Neo-nazis in Sweden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
I hear the worst neo-nazis live in Sweden. Is this true?

bogen
nope, try russia.
The Nazi comunity across the globe see's russia as a place of refuge should a war break out again somewere or in many places and it goes bad, they see russia as the "fall back and renew point".

I THINK! not sure but i think a survey suggested that 1/3 russians are ok with racial purity being pushed by there governments, also there are gangs and street wars that take place and nothing is done about, theres more proff that even the Authorities are in on it.

Nice thread, i was thinking about this just yesterday,

Alfheim
Originally posted by bogen
nope, try russia.
The Nazi comunity across the globe see's russia as a place of refuge should a war break out again somewere or in many places and it goes bad, they see russia as the "fall back and renew point".

I THINK! not sure but i think a survey suggested that 1/3 russians are ok with racial purity being pushed by there governments, also there are gangs and street wars that take place and nothing is done about, theres more proff that even the Authorities are in on it.

Nice thread, i was thinking about this just yesterday,

Yeah I was interested in going to Sweden for several reasons. I heard that there were some killings in 2000 and 2001. The thing that freaks me out a bit is that nazi parties are not banned. In France some people vandalised some jewish graves and the French Government tried to ban them. Not that vandalising graves is good but considering nobody died it seems the French were tougher in their approach.

Anyway I have heard that their activity has gone down rock bottom. No disrespect though but Russia is crazy, its dog eat dog and then some, so Russia is an extreme example.

Furthermore I heard when they caught the Swedish nazis it was said that they had a database of their enemies...scarey

Slyððering
Swedish Nazis?
Excuse me, but I have to add that to my screenplay....stick out tongue

Seriously though, I've never really heard anything in the news about Neo-Nazis, save perhaps for some rallies.

bogen

Slyððering
Originally posted by bogen
wow yeah, i see.
Well sweden is all well and good i think depending on were you go, western Europeans as a genralisation are fairly presice, culturally aware and nice people. I am one myself, i was born in Ireland and partly raised there.
No offence to Easter Europeans but statistice say it all, the kidnappings and all the rest. Ever seen hostel?

Um id say the main reason for the nazi party still being alive and kicking in sweden would be because either the sweeds believe heavily in freedom os speach of the party acctually gets some support, either one is not great but the first is more stupidity than anything eles.

And russia is bad ass, thats why im going there, too see exactly what goes on and leave the place with a more widened opinion of internation scores.

Data base? oh gawd were all screwed

Its a very real issue and id thank you to treat it so, Nazism isn't done with the world yet, i think it still has some kick in it after all the french revilution went on for how many years?
It's been 800 years and Ireland is still partly opressed by the british government, my point is that nazi's have a grudge against the rest of us and it's only just getting started.

I'm sorry if you feel that I was not treating the issue with the proper respect, and I agree that (let's just say "Racism" in general) is something that is inexcusable and should not be tolerated. But I was just being honest: I've been quite ignorant of Neo-Nazim, and/or what Neo-Nazis have been doing.

do something to change our lot, (and by that, I mean without murder).]

BornToRule
well i live in sweden and a can say from what i know that the "neo nazis" are disliked by almost everybody. altough some ppl who claim they are nazis mostly "youngsters" dont know what it means and often they are just like most of the population, nationalists/patriots (or what its called in english) so the nazis are not very liked, but however i think u heard of the parties that want to keep sweden swedish. their politic focus mostly on heavily limiting the imigration.

i think that the rumors are mistaking these parties of being nazi parties.
i think we have 1 parti that is nazi but they are very impopulair.

Alfheim

Slyððering
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah thats what I thought they seem to be very nice people. They seem to be pretty tolerant of foreigners.

You're not scared you must be badass yourself. I hear women greatly outnumber guys in Russia wink

Yeah but at least that was AFTER they were caught. In Norway they kept clamped down on very hard. Its a shame they even have neo-nazis in Iceland now.

Yeah.

Er dont you know that Ireland is on the up? By the way are you an asatruist your nick looks like old norse.

On the up, eh? S'bout time....

An "asatruist"? Well, I do believe that my Scottish ancestors (at least) were of Norman/Varangian descent, so I s'pose you could say that....but my username is supposed to be Old English. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.