Bertrand Russel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
philospher, physicist, scientist, sociologist, psychologist, mathematician, thinker and GENIUS. i think hes one of the most brilliant minds of all time n his philosophy {or most of it} is far better than that of better KNOWN people. just wanted to see u people's views.

lord xyz
Care to give us a link so we could have more information?

Bardock42
A really hoopy frood

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
A really hoopy frood You know that's not what I meant.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
You know that's not what I meant.

No. Actually that was what I thought you meant.

lord xyz
No. Actually that was what I thought you meant. I meant an official website, not an online encyclopaedia.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
I meant an official website, not an online encyclopaedia.

Well...he is a mathematician and philosopher (also dead) not some famous Rockstar. He doesn't have a MySpace or a homepage where you can read his blog. Wikipedia is as good as it'll get if you don't want to read his Biography (if he has one) or works.

Janus Marius
Russell had some considerable contributions to the field, especially Logical Atomism. However, I'd be hesitant to put him before philosophers like Socrates and David Hume.

If you're looking for more info, simply check www.reference.com or Google his name in quotation marks.

lord xyz
Well...he is a mathematician and philosopher (also dead) not some famous Rockstar. He doesn't have a MySpace or a homepage where you can read his blog. Wikipedia is as good as it'll get if you don't want to read his Biography (if he has one) or works. I guess.

Originally posted by Janus Marius
Russell had some considerable contributions to the field, especially Logical Atomism. However, I'd be hesitant to put him before philosophers like Socrates and David Hume.

If you're looking for more info, simply check www.reference.com or Google his name in quotation marks. Thankyou.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Janus Marius

If you're looking for more info, simply check www.reference.com or Google his name in quotation marks.

Yes. I agree, he is not a philosopher as such. He is mostly famous for being a Mathematician. A good one.

Symmetric Chaos
Bertrand Russel was created less than five minutes ago.

Sorry bad joke but the five minute hypothesis is all I know about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.