Forum Jump > Disappearing threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
Uh, this is continued from this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425966&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

I've gone through the profile and changed it to Show All Threads, but its still not showing, but I've discovered its only doing it if I use the Forum Jump to get to the forum.

This is what happens if I go to Forums Home, then click the forum:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4742/homepq8.jpg

And this is what happens if I use Forum Jump:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3386/jumpsx4.jpg

Its only done it for News and Questions, General Fiction, Multi Author Fiction, and Harry Potter Fiction forums erm Every other forum works fine with Forum Jump.

§P0oONY
Just happened to me when I jumped to this forum.

Mišt
w00t Not the only one.

Midnight109
I didn't even notice it was only happening when I used the forum jump.

Yep it's consistent- every time I use forum jump that's happening...and it's annoying as I prefer to do that than go to the Forum Home all the time.

JKozzy
I can only see stickies in the movie genre forums when I jump... thats weird.

JKozzy
I figured out the problem.
Here's a URL for the N&Q forum from the jump:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=3&forumid=13

"daysprune=3" is the problem. It prunes any threads that are more than 3 days old. I believe this used to be set to 0, which would show all threads. Just gotta fix that and we're set. Maybe that got reset or changed in a minor update? I'm not sure.

InnerRise
What in the heck is wrong with the other Forums?

They have severely been limited down to one page and the page isn't even as big as a normal one page.

Most of the threads are gone.

What's going on. Maintenance? I thought maybe it was something wrong with my computer or something but the OTF is okay, so what's really happening?

Is It Comrpehensible.....

Captain REX
This would be a 'Help' section question.

Check your 'Showing threads' settings at the bottom of the forum.

JacopeX
Originally posted by InnerRise
What in the heck is wrong with the other Forums?

They have severely been limited down to one page and the page isn't even as big as a normal one page.

Most of the threads are gone.

What's going on. Maintenance? I thought maybe it was something wrong with my computer or something but the OTF is okay, so what's really happening?

Is It Comrpehensible..... Its the OTF, what do you expect from people all over the world discussing any type of "shit" they want?

redcaped
R you the cause?

§P0oONY
Don't use the forum jump.

InnerRise

redcaped
it makes me unique...don't you agree?

InnerRise
Let's just say that it makes you................"Special".........

is it comprehensible.....

redcaped
find someone like me then

Lana