Darth Bane vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
Hmm, I was wondering about who's stronger between the two so I made this thread.

Who wins between the master and apprentice (though Bane never sees his master, except in a holocron)?

San'Doria
bane, for sure, ppl say "0 R3V@n M@d3 th0$e t3chNiQu3s" when he freaking doesnt use them as much as bane does, the more u use it the better u get at it, just like sidious, knows cool techniques, and how damm often does he use them? never does and never will

Quinlan_Vos
Well Revan must have used all those moves when he became head of the Sith Empire and spearheaded the assault against the Republic.

San'Doria
like the force storm lightning? once? thats all, and no, he didnt execute the thought bomb, i doubt he even knows how to fearing it will kill him as well, since when revan is that uber, bane shook down a 20 story temple

Kas'Im
Which Bane and which Revan?

Kas'Im
San'Doria, just because we never see Revan perform them, it doesn't mean he never did.

San'Doria
orbalisk bane, and his telekenesis triumphs over revans since he pulled a moon out of orbit so he could fly on a beast from dxun to onderon to find zannah

Kas'Im
The things is, the dark side and ancient sith teachings especially were mostly real quick to learn (the darkside is stated to be a quick and easy path to power many times, for example once Aleema started studying sith magic, she grew in power by a phenomenal amount in such a short time) and vastly more devestating than lightside techniques, so the fact that Revan was stated to be more powerful as a jedi master (Malak states this, he had no reason to lie and is in a position to judge effectively) would indicate that he could wield the power of the lightside to a more devastating effect than he could to all his sith teachings, which to me suggests great great strength and mastery of the force.

Darth Sexy
Interesting enough. In terms of wits these guys are two of the best. I'm going to lean towards Revan because after POD, he was called the most powerful Jedi/Sith of his era, and I believe that includes Exar Kun, but am not really sure. We know that all of Bane's techniques were known by Revan, however we never see Revan using them. Revan as a Jedi most likely was the most powerful Jedi behind Luke, and probably Yoda, which would put him above Bane.

Kas'Im
I mostly agree with what you said, but if this is post BOTS Bane, he would also actually have Adas' holocron in possession, which was considered the most valuable artifact of sith teaching so there were likely secrets in there that Revan never knew of.

General G
I'm gonna have to go with Revan, he is really powerful and strong, in my opinion more so than Bane.

--Also, is it just me, or is Darth Revan the coolest Sith name...Ever!--

zephiel7
straight out tie dude....

hard one

Quinlan_Vos
There's never a tie in a battle. I still think Revan wins.

San'Doria
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Interesting enough. In terms of wits these guys are two of the best. I'm going to lean towards Revan because after POD, he was called the most powerful Jedi/Sith of his era, and I believe that includes Exar Kun, but am not really sure. We know that all of Bane's techniques were known by Revan, however we never see Revan using them. Revan as a Jedi most likely was the most powerful Jedi behind Luke, and probably Yoda, which would put him above Bane. what a wild assumption, see just as i predicted, does that make revan better than nihilus? hell no

again i go for bane, pulling a moon out of orbit, screw revan i hate that bast@rd
Originally posted by Kas'Im
San'Doria, just because we never see Revan perform them, it doesn't mean he never did. show me when revan ever used them

firstly its bane who demonstrated them, hell bane coukd have done it on a bigger scale than revan did, or prehaps revan has never used them at all

darthsith19
Revan wins. Bane said that Revan knew Force Powers even a great Sith Lord wouldn't dare try and learn, sugegsting that there was things revan knew that he was to afraid to learn. So Revan is superior with the Force. With sabers Bane has it, especially with the Orbalisks. But I still say Revan due to his superior Force Powers. Bane seems only to be a small percent of Revan as far as Force Powers go.

San'Doria
and yet bane was the one who unleashed those powers, again bane learnt more shit from a holocron in freedon nadd, whom nadd is a far more powerful jedi than revan, bane got hit by orbalisks there and later on he wtf pulls dxun closer to onderon with telekenesis and flys over with a beast.

again this proves how powerful bane is, revan is nothing, a coward who doesnt dare to unleash the powers he had discovered, bane did so and therefore bane is the stronger, the more you use it, the better you are

Originally posted by darthsith19
Revan wins. Bane said that Revan knew Force Powers even a great Sith Lord wouldn't dare try and learn, sugegsting that there was things revan knew that he was to afraid to learn. So Revan is superior with the Force. With sabers Bane has it, especially with the Orbalisks. But I still say Revan due to his superior Force Powers. Bane seems only to be a small percent of Revan as far as Force Powers go. prove to me revans powers were superior? bane for fu*ks sake pulled a moon out of orbit

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by San'Doria
and yet bane was the one who unleashed those powers, again bane learnt more shit from a holocron in freedon nadd, whom nadd is a far more powerful jedi than revan, bane got hit by orbalisks there and later on he wtf pulls dxun closer to onderon with telekenesis and flys over with a beast.
Where are you getting this crap from? As far as i'm concerned Revan is the most powerful sith lord next to Sidious and the ancients, and Yoda as a Jedi. Since when is Freedon Nadd more powerful just because he did shit as a spirit? Wonderful logic.

A post so idiotic that it doesn't even warrant a response. However for argument's sake I'll illicit one. Your opinion on Revan and bane is meaningless. Bane learned most or ALL of his techniques from Revan and his holocron, which means Revan KNEW those techniques that he taught to Bane.. Stop posting your bullshit.

San'Doria
it is time i tear your arguements to pieces,

Where are you getting this crap from? As far as i'm concerned Revan is the most powerful sith lord next to Sidious and the ancients, and Yoda as a Jedi. Since when is Freedon Nadd more powerful just because he did shit as a spirit? Wonderful logic.
firstly you revan fanboy, prove to me revan is the 2nd strongest sith? just because he learnt ancient sith techniques? what the hell has he done? just barely break the rakatan temple and kill their army, nihilus has wiped out nearly the entire jedi order on katar alone and no one can kill cept for shimrra, luke and the exile, again freedon singlehandedly conquered onderon with the dark side of the force and has shown us far more impressive things, force pushing vodo from another part of the galaxy, triggering an avalanche to injure exar kun, and instantly healing kun, that is his spirit who is "weak", spirits get weaker over time, hell even darth andeddu has shown us more impressive things than revan, using the force to keep his body alive and running even though his body died and turning darth krayts armour against him. again there are other sith lords who are far above revan, , emperor palpatine, darth nihilus, freedon nadd, exar kun, FPA would wtf pwn his ass, id even put mace windu above that sob. if freedon nadd could so shit as a spirit imagine how many more times powerful is he in his physical body, in his real form, even marka ragnos cant do shit as a spirit alone, not even palpatine could do much other than drain and hop into bodies, and palpatine has been a spirit for what? 2 years tops? maybe a month? spirits tend to weaken as time passes on

A post so idiotic that it doesn't even warrant a response. However for argument's sake I'll illicit one. Your opinion on Revan and bane is meaningless. Bane learned most or ALL of his techniques from Revan and his holocron, which means Revan KNEW those techniques that he taught to Bane.. Stop posting your bullshit. and revan knew the techniques yet did not use them? and where as bane has used them and went ballistic? considering bane got even stronger after he visited the tomb of freedon nadd id hell put bane above revan, is revans telekenesis higher than bane? hell no, id even put banes telekenesis above exars and directly under kyps and lukes for pulling a moon out of orbit

i detect revan fanboyism in you, anything about revan you come in a ramble "0 R3v@n Kn3W Th0$3 T3cHnIqu3s"

again do not waste your time,

Darth Sexy
it is time i tear your arguements to pieces,

firstly you revan fanboy, prove to me revan is the 2nd strongest sith? just because he learnt ancient sith techniques? what the hell has he done? just barely break the rakatan temple and kill their army, nihilus has wiped out nearly the entire jedi order on katar alone and no one can kill cept for shimrra, luke and the exile, again freedon singlehandedly conquered onderon with the dark side of the force and has shown us far more impressive things, force pushing vodo from another part of the galaxy, triggering an avalanche to injure exar kun, and instantly healing kun, that is his spirit who is "weak", spirits get weaker over time, hell even darth andeddu has shown us more impressive things than revan, using the force to keep his body alive and running even though his body died and turning darth krayts armour against him. again there are other sith lords who are far above revan, , emperor palpatine, darth nihilus, freedon nadd, exar kun, FPA would wtf pwn his ass, id even put mace windu above that sob. if freedon nadd could so shit as a spirit imagine how many more times powerful is he in his physical body, in his real form, even marka ragnos cant do shit as a spirit alone, not even palpatine could do much other than drain and hop into bodies, and palpatine has been a spirit for what? 2 years tops? maybe a month? spirits tend to weaken as time passes on

and revan knew the techniques yet did not use them? and where as bane has used them and went ballistic? considering bane got even stronger after he visited the tomb of freedon nadd id hell put bane above revan, is revans telekenesis higher than bane? hell no, id even put banes telekenesis above exars and directly under kyps and lukes for pulling a moon out of orbit

i detect revan fanboyism in you, anything about revan you come in a ramble "0 R3v@n Kn3W Th0$3 T3cHnIqu3s"

again do not waste your time,

AHAHAHA.. Idiot..

San'Doria
AHAHAHA.. Idiot.. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing look whos talking

Quinlan_Vos
From what Revan has shown us in Bane's book as a master of the Dark Side, I would go to say that the powers shown in KOTOR if you play as the DS Knight Revan would and could have been the repetoire Revan used as the Dark Lord.

I mean think about it? He has taught Bane a sh*tload of crazy powerful crap. And especially in such a time full of Sith trying to become powerful, he MUST know the Dark Side quite well. I would then that some of the powers, like maybe Death Field could have been what Revan used.

This is very close no doubt. But I believe Revan this. Also, doesn't he have Echani Precognition (idk what this it? Can someone explain?)

Escape81
San'Doria, I normally don't go out and try to be blunt with fellow debators, but you're too arrogant for my taste. Quit pretending that you're a skilled debator and incredible intellectual, when the truth is that you're neither.

Learn the proper uses of grammar, and how to construct a sentence.

Then, maybe the rest of us will take you seriously.

Quinlan_Vos
BURNED!!! (sry, i had to do that)

San'Doria
Originally posted by Escape81
San'Doria, I normally don't go out and try to be blunt with fellow debators, but you're too arrogant for my taste. Quit pretending that you're a skilled debator and incredible intellectual, when the truth is that you're neither.

Then, maybe the rest of us will take you seriously. being arrogant? im just being an anti revan fanboy, seriously i do not like him due to his overration,

you want me to speak calmly and properly more like a proper debator fine, will do, here goes.

canonically revan has never shown us the thought bomb, nor any of the powers the pod book claimed he discovered and keyed into the holocron, how often and how capable is he at doing them? he doesnt use them most of the time and bane who learnt it from revan therefore used it to its best, shaking down a temple and turning kasim to a pulp, and after pod pulling a moon out of orbit, thats far greater than revan ever will be,

seriously im sick of people saying "revan is god" "o revan is 2nd strongest jedi"

and do me a favour, stop going around and try to judge people when you dont know who they really are, like kasim, good debator? yea but he makes shit up and lies, want proof?
again stop what you are doing, what makes you think you are superior to any of us?

quit it, stop it ok?

Darth Sexy
being arrogant? im just being an anti revan fanboy, seriously i do not like him due to his overration,

you want me to speak calmly and properly more like a proper debator fine, will do, here goes.

canonically revan has never shown us the thought bomb, nor any of the powers the pod book claimed he discovered and keyed into the holocron, how often and how capable is he at doing them? he doesnt use them most of the time and bane who learnt it from revan therefore used it to its best, shaking down a temple and turning kasim to a pulp, and after pod pulling a moon out of orbit, thats far greater than revan ever will be,

seriously im sick of people saying "revan is god" "o revan is 2nd strongest jedi"

and do me a favour, stop going around and try to judge people when you dont know who they really are, like kasim, good debator? yea but he makes shit up and lies, want proof?
is your monologue over?

Quinlan_Vos
Revan isn't god, but that doesn't mean that Revan isn't powerful ESB. Obviously if he knows the powers, he should use them as easily and skillfully since Bane applies it with superior power, which he learns from Revan, who has mastered it.

Considering Revan's period full of the Mandalorian Wars and the effects of Exar Kun's War and the Sith rising again, I would say he should be the master of the Dark Side Path of Destruction portrays him to be.

To lead the Sith Empire and the Star Forge, Revan has to be powerful to stop any assasination attempts.

BTW, ESB, you didn't capitalize smile

Escape81
Look, I'm not a big fan of Revan's either (especially after that incompetent jackass of an author credited all of Bane's achievements to Revan), but neither Bane nor Revan are as powerful as Palpatine, and I would still count them both to be among the most powerful Sith Lords.

Regardless, this fight does seem to be a close one.

Darth Kreiger
Darth Revan as of now triumphs, barely, but i'm sure he knew more Techniques than even Bane does, he found the Ancient Sith Empire, and in KoToR 2, something he used was VERY powerful, so he went to stop it(both Lightside and Dark Side) As soon as KoToR 3 comes out, most likely in a year or so, Revan will be the top dog

Darth Sexy
Look, I'm not a big fan of Revan's either (especially after that incompetent jackass of an author credited all of Bane's achievements to Revan), but neither Bane nor Revan are as powerful as Palpatine, and I would still count them both to be among the most powerful Sith Lords.

Regardless, this fight does seem to be a close one.

Eh while I don't share your enthusiasm, you have to admit it was inevitable. For months I've preached about Revan's power and potential as one of the most powerful and greatest, and I'm just glad it was confirmed in this book. But I'm a Revan fan so it was sweet.

San'Doria
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Revan isn't god, but that doesn't mean that Revan isn't powerful ESB. Obviously if he knows the powers, he should use them as easily and skillfully since Bane applies it with superior power, which he learns from Revan, who has mastered it.

Considering Revan's period full of the Mandalorian Wars and the effects of Exar Kun's War and the Sith rising again, I would say he should be the master of the Dark Side Path of Destruction portrays him to be.

To lead the Sith Empire and the Star Forge, Revan has to be powerful to stop any assasination attempts.

BTW, ESB, you didn't capitalize smile

um ok so does that mean vodo is more powerful than exar kun since vodo was his master? no. and yes i dont deny revan being powerful, he is hella powerful but id still rank other sith lords above revan, Each sith has done extraordinary things, revan controled the star forge rather than it control him, bane created the rule of 2, palpatine came back from death many times, vader killed his oficers far far away, exar kuns spirit lived for over 4000 yrs.

any ways i never said revan is not powerful, i said he is still overrated, and no, he will never be 2nd to palpatine nor to nihilus, id put nadd and exar above him.

about this match as i said Bane has shown us more extraordinary talents,

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Darth Revan as of now triumphs, barely, but i'm sure he knew more Techniques than even Bane does, he found the Ancient Sith Empire, and in KoToR 2, something he used was VERY powerful, so he went to stop it(both Lightside and Dark Side) As soon as KoToR 3 comes out, most likely in a year or so, Revan will be the top dog again bane has learnt mroe secrets in the tomb of freedon nadd, and no, revan will never be number1 as a jedi or a sith, try putting him against nihilus

Kas'Im
laughing laughing
Could I have some proof?

San'Doria
heres ur proof

and the potential = connection to the force thing, what a truck load of sh!t. so does that mean shimrra is ap.o.s just cuz he got no connection to the force? there you go

and the crimson empire? for vader to do something like that, he needs speed, and in the EU? hes fast, contradiction, ok must be, but so what? the point is IT HAS HAPPENED, what has HAPENED has happened ok? whats done is done, vader was shown fast on that timeline, that story, it is recorded, therefore credit must be given to it.

you thought he was slow in CE but ur wrong

Kas'Im
You need to learn how to differentiate lies and mistakes. Not that it was really a mistake or anything, I just wasn't being too clear. What I meant was that force connection and potential are both a direct result of the midichlorians in a force users body, so when Vader got slaughtered by Obi-Wan on Mustafar, his current ability was affected as well as his full potential.

Not that I even fully understood what you stated, but this analogy is clearly invalid, Shimmra isn't a force sensitive, he's irrelevant.

This is why nobody respects you as a debater, you can't just make ridiculous claims without backing them up, provide evidence, provide an explanation for your points and stop being so damn vague.

WRONG!!

Credit cannot be given to anything that contradicts the movies, it renders it invalid.

Darth Sexy
heres ur proof

and the potential = connection to the force thing, what a truck load of sh!t. so does that mean shimrra is ap.o.s just cuz he got no connection to the force? there you go

and the crimson empire? for vader to do something like that, he needs speed, and in the EU? hes fast, contradiction, ok must be, but so what? the point is IT HAS HAPPENED, what has HAPENED has happened ok? whats done is done, vader was shown fast on that timeline, that story, it is recorded, therefore credit must be given to it.

you thought he was slow in CE but ur wrong

youre an idiot

Darth Sexiest
Whats San'Doria sayin?

Revan VS Bane?

Hmm, Revan?

Haven't seen Bane kick anybodies butt in an action sequence...

Eh...

Im too...stoned right now...

Escape81
Eh while I don't share your enthusiasm, you have to admit it was inevitable. For months I've preached about Revan's power and potential as one of the most powerful and greatest, and I'm just glad it was confirmed in this book. But I'm a Revan fan so it was sweet.

No. What turns me off to Revan now is that jackass who wrote the book.

His thoughts: "I made Revan... to be god... because I'm, quite frankly, pretty damn stupid. Skepticism on the 'Revan owns all' front is considerable... so I'm gonna have to do something to solidify his skills... so, I'm gonna make him responsible for all that a REALLY REALLY successful Sith Lord accomplished... hell, I'd probably do it for Palpatine if not for it already proven and a canon fact that everything he did was due to his own design... so... Bane'll do..."

My thoughts: "Bane invented the Rule of Two. Bane reorganized the Sith Order in the most efficient way. The guy who wrote this book screwed that up, because he's stupid, and is a KotoR nutjob. Revan's cool, but Bane's accomplishments own his, and that's the way it'll be."

The end.

Darth Sexy
No. What turns me off to Revan now is that jackass who wrote the book.

His thoughts: "I made Revan... to be god... because I'm, quite frankly, pretty damn stupid. Skepticism on the 'Revan owns all' front is considerable... so I'm gonna have to do something to solidify his skills... so, I'm gonna make him responsible for all that a REALLY REALLY successful Sith Lord accomplished... hell, I'd probably do it for Palpatine if not for it already proven and a canon fact that everything he did was due to his own design... so... Bane'll do..."

My thoughts: "Bane invented the Rule of Two. Bane reorganized the Sith Order in the most efficient way. The guy who wrote this book screwed that up, because he's stupid, and is a KotoR nutjob. Revan's cool, but Bane's accomplishments own his, and that's the way it'll be."

The end.

While I respect your opinion Escape, I am rather pleased that Revan did come up with the idea. I'm not taking anything away from Bane because Bane EXECUTED it and his order was the most successful, but Revan's genius intellect is second to only Sidious..

San'Doria
youre an idiot

for the last time, you are a parrot, one who doesnt know how to shut up, again stop wasting your time you idiot

Prodigal Knight
Yeah, I was glad Revan appeared. At least now he is not a total unknown. Still I kinda wished Bane could have at least made up the Rule of Two.

San'Doria
You need to learn how to differentiate lies and mistakes. Not that it was really a mistake or anything, I just wasn't being too clear. What I meant was that force connection and potential are both a direct result of the midichlorians in a force users body, so when Vader got slaughtered by Obi-Wan on Mustafar, his current ability was affected as well as his full potential.

Not that I even fully understood what you stated, but this analogy is clearly invalid, Shimmra isn't a force sensitive, he's irrelevant.

This is why nobody respects you as a debater, you can't just make ridiculous claims without backing them up, provide evidence, provide an explanation for your points and stop being so damn vague.

WRONG!!

Credit cannot be given to anything that contradicts the movies, it renders it invalid.

ok forgive for what i have said, i just checked the last thread again, very sorry. about the contradiction, i dont think it can be discarded, well i think you are correct about the skill and agility but not the speed, i mean come on in rotj after he fell of the stairs he made a 360 flip backwards because luke kicked him. there is nothing to contradict his skill and agility in the EU.

but even if they did make him fast in the EU in lets say RODV, it has already happened, done is done, even there is a contradiction, nothing canbe done because it has already happened, vader has done that, so for their next novel they are going to make sure that they dont overrate vaders speed so that it will not contradict the movies,

and id put kreia above revan for intelligence

Escape81
While I respect your opinion Escape, I am rather pleased that Revan did come up with the idea. I'm not taking anything away from Bane because Bane EXECUTED it and his order was the most successful, but Revan's genius intellect is second to only Sidious..

Hey, I wouldn't have cared if Revan's holocron taught Bane his powers, but the damn ideas for which the guy is credited for? Preposterous. But, again, that jackass needs to be kicked in the nuts for having such God awful bias for his own character.

Makes me detest Revan, and KotoR, and that guy as an author.

Regardless, Bane was more crucial to the rise of the Sith than Revan. You're right. Revan created the template, but Bane refined it, executed it, and made the Sith stronger because of it. Hence, he accomplished more, and hence - though Revan possesses considerable intellect and skill - Bane was more important.

Still hate the guy who wrote the book, though.

zephiel7

Then, maybe the rest of us will take you seriously.

LOL

pwned

San'Doria
Originally posted by zephiel7
LOL

pwned

as if you got something better to say you troll
you cant even construct a proper arguement

Darth Sexy

Good one, you done yet?

San'Doria
yes i am

zephiel7

LOL.

Whether or not I can construct a proper argument (according to your opinion, which matters little to me) is not the subject matter. I am merely stating the general belief held by people on this forum, that is you are a really, really, really bad debater. First of all, clear presentation is a key skill that any debater needs to properly convey their argument. TRY TO CAPTALIZE in the beginning of a sentence. TRY TO USE PERIODS. Your presentation is quite frankly, of piss poor quality.

Your arguments are usually substantiated by little more than ridiculous, drawn out scenarios (which are often rife with fallacy). Sometimes you bring irrelevant matter into a debate. Very often, you fail to put things in context.

Kas'Im
lmao, BURN!!

Prodigal Knight
Revan taught him the basic technique, and Bane did refine it. However, that doesn't mean Revan poured all his knowledge and skill to Bane. He taught him how to do it and Bane has to master it. Like how a Jedi teaches his Padawan how to Force Push with aim, the Padawan has to practice and master it.

Revan was in a time where chaos was everywhere. Revan apparently held a whole Sith Empire. We saw what normal Sith in KOTOR could do, if Revan can hold thousands of them along with powerful greedy Sith masters, he must be very skilled.

And guys, let's not flame one another. We're debating here, not saying who sucks and who doesn't.

San'Doria
LOL.

Whether or not I can construct a proper argument (according to your opinion, which matters little to me) is not the subject matter. I am merely stating the general belief held by people on this forum, that is you are a really, really, really bad debater. First of all, clear presentation is a key skill that any debater needs to properly convey their argument. TRY TO CAPTALIZE in the beginning of a sentence. TRY TO USE PERIODS. Your presentation is quite frankly, of piss poor quality.

Your arguments are usually substantiated by little more than ridiculous, drawn out scenarios (which are often rife with fallacy). Sometimes you bring irrelevant matter into a debate. Very often, you fail to put things in context. really bad debator? what do you have to say about yourself? do you think you are that much different?Hell you yourself cant even stand by your arguements. I am merely stating that you are a d!ck, i have said nothing to you and right here right now you prove your ignorance trying to judge people. Who are you to judge anyone? no offence but i find you the worse debator in kmc and no im not saying im any better, what you try to throw at me ill throw it back at you get it? the smart thing for you to do is keep your mouth shut, and dont type shit at other people when you dont reall know what they are

and your arguements? they are pathetic, you back them up with fanboyism,

number1) i took into consideration about what you said.
number2 ) quit acting like a really good debator
number 3)take a look at yourself before you mention other people

AcStylesVer01
Lets see, Revan vs Bane? Revan wins this for sure, Revans overwhelming force powers would destroy Bane, lets look at the attack Revn taught Bane his force wave that collapsed the Temple on Lehon. That attack was a direct unleashing of Banes force energy and it could liquefy flesh, Bane pretty much drained himself there. Now lets look at Revan who's force connection was described as "the heart of the force", it was so powerful you could literally see the force swirling around him passively, he was so powerful in the force he was able to A. Overpower a planets worth of Dark Side energy and B. Draw up Dark Side energy from space to overpower and break Jedi, Now if Revan did the same attack he taught to Bane to him, Bane would be pulverized into dust.

San'Doria
Originally posted by AcStylesVer01
Lets see, Revan vs Bane? Revan wins this for sure, Revans overwhelming force powers would destroy Bane, lets look at the attack Revn taught Bane his force wave that collapsed the Temple on Lehon. That attack was a direct unleashing of Banes force energy and it could liquefy flesh, Bane pretty much drained himself there. Now lets look at Revan who's force connection was described as "the heart of the force", it was so powerful you could literally see the force swirling around him passively, he was so powerful in the force he was able to A. Overpower a planets worth of Dark Side energy and B. Draw up Dark Side energy from space to overpower and break Jedi, Now if Revan did the same attack he taught to Bane to him, Bane would be pulverized into dust.

Again i see "R3v@n !$ Th3 H3@rT 0f tH@ F0rCe". Does that prove anything at all? how would you even know revan ever used that blast although he taught it to bane? just because revan taught that to bane it meansrevan is more powerful? no, does that mean vodo is stronger than exar because vodo was his teacher?

Prodigal Knight
Enough ESB. And you too Zephiel. Don't go flaming each other. Everybody here are good debators, some being slightly better than others. And San'Doria, Zephiel is hardly the worst debator at KMC.

San'Doria
he is when it comes to revan and kotor dudes, and fine ill drop it, only makes me ignorant to continue...

AcStylesVer01
Again i see "R3v@n !$ Th3 H3@rT 0f tH@ F0rCe". Does that prove anything at all? how would you even know revan ever used that blast although he taught it to bane? just because revan taught that to bane it meansrevan is more powerful? no, does that mean vodo is stronger than exar because vodo was his teacher?

I gave other examples, now didn't I, had you read it you would have seen that. Its pretty stupid to think Revan couldn't perform a power he teaches especially one as simple as unleahsing your reserves of force energy into one blast. The difference between Vodo/Exar and Revan/Bane is unlike Vodo, Bane did infact learn pretty much everything from Revan.

Escape81
I agree that Zephiel is a Revan-fanboy, and his arguments relating to Revan and his superiors (Luke, Jacen, Palpatine, Kun, ect) suck, because he can't handle the fact that these people own him.

zephiel7
really bad debator? what do you have to say about yourself? do you think you are that much different?Hell you yourself cant even stand by your arguements. I am merely stating that you are a d!ck, i have said nothing to you and right here right now you prove your ignorance trying to judge people. Who are you to judge anyone? no offence but i find you the worse debator in kmc and no im not saying im any better, what you try to throw at me ill throw it back at you get it? the smart thing for you to do is keep your mouth shut, and dont type shit at other people when you dont reall know what they are

and your arguements? they are pathetic, you back them up with fanboyism,

number1) i took into consideration about what you said.
number2 ) quit acting like a really good debator
number 3)take a look at yourself before you mention other people

ROFLMAO! Oh man, this is a good one...

I merely offered criticism on your poor debating style. I see it did little else then get you riled. If you cant take it, then continue to get pwned by everyone in the forum.

For now quit being a .... Troll

San'Doria
I gave other examples, now didn't I, had you read it you would have seen that. Its pretty stupid to think Revan couldn't perform a power he teaches especially one as simple as unleahsing your reserves of force energy into one blast. The difference between Vodo/Exar and Revan/Bane is unlike Vodo, Bane did infact learn pretty much everything from Revan.

Okf irstly have we ever seen revan do those blasts? Never before.
And the p.o.d book stated he keyed it into his holocron and taught it to bane, Logically number1 that means he hardly used them since we have never seen him demonstrated it, Number 2 since he doesnt use it he is not as good as using it as someone like bane who goes ballistic with them.
The more you practice the better you are right?

and last of all even the dark side source book stated exar kun completely mastered lightning, but do you ever see him use it? do we ever assume its part of his arsenal and in debates do we ever say exar will fry this guy with lightning? no, same thing with revan

zephiel7
I agree that Zephiel is a Revan-fanboy, and his arguments relating to Revan and his superiors (Luke, Jacen, Palpatine, Kun, ect) suck, because he can't handle the fact that these people own him.

Way to put words in my mouth buddy. I think that Revan stands no chance against Luke OR Sidious...

As for Kun, I have yet to see an argument on your part supporting that he will win... unless you want to go with the familiar routine of ZOMG TEH AMULET BLASTS!

I also find it slightly humourous that you are trolling by stating that my arguments suck without showing how they suck.

Darth Kreiger
About the people saying "Revan didn't do crap for the Sith", he wasn't a true Sith, he didn't have the Psycho Killer thing going for him, he wasn't really Evil, he turned for the sake of the Galaxy, not for his own gain, which is what Malak did, he didn't want to make a Sith Order

Darth Sexy
Way to put words in my mouth buddy. I think that Revan stands no chance against Luke OR Sidious...

As for Kun, I have yet to see an argument on your part supporting that he will win... unless you want to go with the familiar routine of ZOMG TEH AMULET BLASTS!

I also find it slightly humourous that you are trolling by stating that my arguments suck without showing how they suck.

Don't waste your time with this moron

zephiel7
Don't waste your time with this moron

Well, he is pretty much trolling, not even proving how my arguments suck. Let a mod take care of him...I have better things to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prodigal Knight
Guys, stop. I don't want this thread to be closed as I really and a whole bunch of other people want to know who wins. I didn't make this thread so Zephiel can look like an idiot and sucks with Revan arguments.

Darth Kreiger
I stand with Revan, he learned Sith Magic/ancient Sith secrets, and taught Bane his best powers

zephiel7
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Zephiel can look like an idiot and sucks with Revan arguments.

I didn't even make an argument. I stated that I was not sure who would win, thus I assumed a tie because their abilities seemed within very close margins of one another.

Wow

Prodigal Knight

San'Doria
ROFLMAO! Oh man, this is a good one...

I merely offered criticism on your poor debating style. I see it did little else then get you riled. If you cant take it, then continue to get pwned by everyone in the forum.

For now quit being a .... Troll

get pwned by everone? what you just said is self pwnage. And my poor debatng style? as far as i am concerned, yours is far worse than even a fanboy can be, now shut up.

First off i had not done anything to offend you, you just barge here and start saying sh!t at me and all i did was stood up for myself,Poor debator you are, just as i predicted, you cant even say shit which is true.
Well, he is pretty much trolling, not even proving how my arguments suck. Let a mod take care of him...I have better things to do roll eyes (sarcastic) he was talking about escape81 you idiot

and continued to get pwned? sure can do, only person i see here getting pwned is a revan fanboy named zephiel7

final warning zephiel, lets both drop it before it gets ugly

zephiel7
Wow, all I said was that you needed to improve your grammer and sentence structure so that your arguments can be taken seriously. If you cant do that, most people wont even bother to read what you type down! I was offering you criticism so you can improve your debating style. If you have a problem with how I debate, say so. But it has to be for some non-bullshit reason other than that you "claim" I am a Revan fanboy.

Me too kid...Took you that long to realize? None too bright, are you?

San'Doria
yes ok thats fine but the way you said it made me thought it was an insult, sigh fine ill drop it, your right anyway

Me too kid...Took you that long to realize? None too bright, are you?

nope, realised that a long time, already noticed it once i saw it

AcStylesVer01
Okf irstly have we ever seen revan do those blasts? Never before.
And the p.o.d book stated he keyed it into his holocron and taught it to bane, Logically number1 that means he hardly used them since we have never seen him demonstrated it, Number 2 since he doesnt use it he is not as good as using it as someone like bane who goes ballistic with them.
The more you practice the better you are right?

and last of all even the dark side source book stated exar kun completely mastered lightning, but do you ever see him use it? do we ever assume its part of his arsenal and in debates do we ever say exar will fry this guy with lightning? no, same thing with revan

No, logic doesn't tell us that, if we looked at the situation how the Source book would apply it maybe but were not, The Novel doesn't say " And Revan was said to have been a master of such and such" Revan DIRECTLY teaches these powers to Bane. Its sheer idiocy to think that Revan didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Bane used the power 1, time that we know of, how the f*ck is that large amounts of practice? Let alone the fact that Revan's Force Storm took 26 other Sith Lords and Bane as a conduit to mimic. Also if we consider the relative ease of unleashing the force wave Bane did its by no means a stretch to say Revan could do it.

Revans overwhelming force power/connection crushes Bane.

Prodigal Knight
I won't say he crushes Bane, just wins.

zephiel7
I could have been a bit less blunt. You are pretty good. Just try and captilize and your all set wink.

P.S: You are right though, I could tone down a bit of the Revan lover in me stick out tongue

San'Doria
No, logic doesn't tell us that, if we looked at the situation how the Source book would apply it maybe but were not, The Novel doesn't say " And Revan was said to have been a master of such and such" Revan DIRECTLY teaches these powers to Bane. Its sheer idiocy to think that Revan didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
]
Did you read my post? i said how many times has revan ever performed those things he taught bane in the holocron, he never does sith alchemy, he never does those blasts. stop overrating him

Bane used the power 1, time that we know of, how the f*ck is that large amounts of practice? Let alone the fact that Revan's Force Storm took 26 other Sith Lords and Bane as a conduit to mimic. Also if we consider the relative ease of unleashing the force wave Bane did its by no means a stretch to say Revan could do it.

Revans overwhelming force power/connection crushes Bane. o? and couldnt bane blast revan without revan knowing it? force storm took 26 sith lords, banes blast shook down a 20 strorey temple and turned the best lightsaber duelist into a pulp, which looks more destructive? id say bane

AcStylesVer01
Did you read my post? i said how many times has revan ever performed those things he taught bane in the holocron, he never does sith alchemy, he never does those blasts. stop overrating him

o? and couldnt bane blast revan without revan knowing it? force storm took 26 sith lords, banes blast shook down a 20 strorey temple and turned the best lightsaber duelist into a pulp, which looks more destructive? id say bane

Has he ever performed those things? Yes, he did a force storm by himself on Lehon. Logic tells us he could do a relatively easy attack like the one he taught Bane, He has the power to overpower a plane so stepped in the Dark Side it corrupted Kreia by just setting foot on it. Revan control of the Force> Banes simple as that.

R u serious? You think collapsing a 20 story building and having the potential to liquefy matter( Kas'im put his shield up the temple killed) compares to a Force storm that destroyed an entire forest of taller trees then the temple and covered the sky? Note it took 26 Sith Lords to do this, Revan did it by himself.

San'Doria
Has he ever performed those things? Yes, he did a force storm by himself on Lehon. Logic tells us he could do a relatively easy attack like the one he taught Bane, He has the power to overpower a plane so stepped in the Dark Side it corrupted Kreia by just setting foot on it. Revan control of the Force> Banes simple as that.

yes, the force storm lightning he performed im well aware of it. and revan corrupted kreia? bull shit, stop making shit up.
and Revan overpower a planet singlehandedly? again that is bull shit, the only one who did so was freedon nadd whom aparantly is far stronger than revan can ever be

R u serious? You think collapsing a 20 story building and having the potential to liquefy matter( Kas'im put his shield up the temple killed) compares to a Force storm that destroyed an entire forest of taller trees then the temple and covered the sky? Note it took 26 Sith Lords to do this, Revan did it by himself.

aparantly yes, banes blast has proved far more powerful then revans force storm. why? because it was able to instantly kill kasim and hell bane could have wiped out an army with that blast. And there is a difference between trees and temples, a temple is much harder to shake down, Even in real life, a simple jolt of lightning can take down a red wood tree, and revans force storm is lightning, it strikes from the air and it hits the tallest object, as prove by real lightning in real life, bane did it from the ground,

Not to forget, bane PULLED A MOON OUT OF ORBIT, and that proves he is far stronger than revan in telekenesis, he moved dxun closer to ondron after getting the orbalisk and studied a holocron he found in the tomb of freedon nadd thus making him even stronger than he was in p.o.d

stop overrating revan, prove to me he corrupted a planet by himself.

so no, its banes control of the force > revans.
Revan has never dared to try the thought bomb. Revan has never done sith alchemy, revan has never done high telekenesis as bane did,

Seriously stop overrating revan, There are so many sith out there who can pwn his ass, examples, palpatine, Freedon nadd, Exar kun, Darth nihilus,Naga sadow, Marka ragnos, Tulak hord.

AcStylesVer01
yes, the force storm lightning he performed I'm well aware of it. and revan corrupted kreia? bull shit, stop making shit up.
and Revan overpower a planet singlehandedly? again that is bull shit, the only one who did so was freedon nadd whom aparantly is far stronger than revan can ever be

Ok, it seems I'm gonna have to go slower for the mentally challenged.

1. I never said Revan corrupted Kreia, I said Malachor did which failed it failed to do to Revan.

Part IX: Darth Revan Rising
Time frame: 3,963 B.B.Y.
Period name: Knights of the Old Republic

"He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as "forbidden" to step foot on. The reason for this soon becomes clear as Revan is almost devoured by primal Sith forces on the world's surface. Revan's will allows him to feed on (and not be consumed by) the power of the dark side." - The Chronicles.

You were saying...

aparantly yes, banes blast has proved far more powerful then revans force storm. why? because it was able to instantly kill kasim and hell bane could have wiped out an army with that blast. And there is a difference between trees and temples, a temple is much harder to shake down, Even in real life, a simple jolt of lightning can take down a red wood tree, and revans force storm is lightning, it strikes from the air and it hits the tallest object, as prove by real lightning in real life, bane did it from the ground,

It didn't ****ing Insta Kill anything:

"But at the last possible instant he threw up a shield to protect himself from the attack." Darth Bane PoD pg 245.

What don't you get about destroyed an entire forest the storm OBLITERATED everything and left the ground barren, I would post the pictures but swtimeline is down for me ATM. The Force Storm =/= Real World Lightning, other then the fact that its Red and Orange its FAR FAR FAR more powerful.

Not to forget, bane PULLED A MOON OUT OF ORBIT, and that proves he is far stronger than revan in telekenesis, he moved dxun closer to ondron after getting the orbalisk and studied a holocron he found in the tomb of freedon nadd thus making him even stronger than he was in p.o.d

Are you sure. Was not just speculating he could do that? Is that not more of Andersons bullshit? Give me a quote that says he actaully did it and wsn't jsut planning to and I'll conced the point.

stop overrating revan, prove to me he corrupted a planet by himself.

No body said that genius, I said he withstood the planet attempting to corrupt him...hooked on phonics anyone?

so no, its banes control of the force > revans.
Revan has never dared to try the thought bomb. Revan has never done sith alchemy, revan has never done high telekenesis as bane did,

When did Bane dare use the thought bomb? I think they both didn't want to kill themselves, and as for alchemy and DS powers Bane himself said he could barely even wrap his mind around Revans sheer awesomeness and he wouldn't dare use the powers Revan knew.

Seriously stop overrating revan, There are so many sith out there who can pwn his ass, examples, palpatine, Freedon nadd, Exar kun, Darth nihilus,Naga sadow, Marka ragnos, Tulak hord.

Stop being a rtard, PoD mentions Revan in the same breath of power as those you said would own him, one of those (Tulak Hord) you know NOTHING about accept Kreias "LAWL he was teh best duelist evar!" How the **** would she know? Was she there 1000's of years ago to witness his ownage with a saber? No. Was he pretty much the only Sith using a saber at that time? Ya.

Kas'Im
Well we don't know that he did it for sure, just that he was planning to do it so as to get to Onderon, but seeing as it has been confirmed that he did get to Onderon, he most likely did as there aren't too many alternatives he could have used to get there.

AcStylesVer01
Well we don't know that he did it for sure, just that he was planning to do it so as to get to Onderon, but seeing as it has been confirmed that he did get to Onderon, he most likely did as there aren't too many alternatives he could have used to get there.

Oh I already knew that but he can't definitively prove that he nudged the moon so it has no place here, Bane could have found anther ship, since the moon is littered with them. Or some other means of transportation, but you can't use nudging the moon with out definitive proof.

Kas'Im
Id say its likely, but not definite. But hell, PoD retcons the hell out of BOTS, who knows how valid it is as a story, I mean the next Bane book could render it completely uncannon if Drew chooses.

Darth Sexy
I don't know where you guys got this orbit moon bullshit. I only saw it on Wiki which also said he studied a sith holocron in Nadd's tomb which gave him the idea for The Rule of Two, which is obviously incorrect.

Kas'Im
Bane of the Sith, a short story on Hyperspace.

AcStylesVer01
Its from the Bane of the Sith Short Story you can get it on SWtimeline under the Magazines section, its more of KJA bullshit, makes Bane a ***** and scared of his fellow Sith Lords spirits, one of whom he tooled himself in PoD. Anything KJA touches turns to shit.

San'Doria
Oh I already knew that but he can't definitively prove that he nudged the moon so it has no place here, Bane could have found anther ship, since the moon is littered with them. Or some other means of transportation, but you can't use nudging the moon with out definitive proof.

then read this
"Taming a flying beast using the powers of the dark side, he mounted it like the fabled Beast Riders and rode towards the edge of the atmosphere, where he planned to "nudge" the entire moon closer to its planet, Onderon, so he could cross to the inhabited world to find his apprentice.", try again, that was AFTER pod

seems you got your ass handed to you again

Stop being a rtard, PoD mentions Revan in the same breath of power as those you said would own him, one of those (Tulak Hord) you know NOTHING about accept Kreias "LAWL he was teh best duelist evar!" How the **** would she know? Was she there 1000's of years ago to witness his ownage with a saber? No. Was he pretty much the only Sith using a saber at that time? Ya.
stop being a revan fanboy, can revan contend against exar kun who frozen over a hundred thousand people in the senate? can Revan compare to freedon nadd who can hurt some one while he is halfway across the galaxy, can revan kill some one like nihilus who would in the end wtf pwn him with his drain?
fanboy of revan you got owned again

by the way, Drew Karpyshyn the writer of Pod is a fanboy of revan since he was the one working on Kotor the game.

AcStylesVer01
then read this
"Taming a flying beast using the powers of the dark side, he mounted it like the fabled Beast Riders and rode towards the edge of the atmosphere, where he planned to "nudge" the entire moon closer to its planet, Onderon, so he could cross to the inhabited world to find his apprentice.", try again, that was AFTER pod

seems you got your ass handed to you again

Look above your post you ****ing retard, I already knew. Key Word: Planned, It NEVER says he does, Sidious planned to live forever. Didn't happen. Revan planned to take the galaxy. Didn't happen. You have no proof, he could have just as well used one of the ships littered across Dxun, He could have been rescued, the fact is my assumptions carry just as much merit as KJA's Bullshit because KJA never said how he got of Dxun.

And by looking at the fact you've stop responding to the actual topic and the fact that I have actual proof to back up my argument it looks like you are the one who's had their ass handed to them.

stop being a revan fanboy, can revan contend against exar kun who frozen over a hundred thousand people in the senate? can Revan compare to freedon nadd who can hurt some one while he is halfway across the galaxy, can revan kill some one like nihilus who would in the end wtf pwn him with his drain?
fanboy of revan you got owned again

How did you own me? I was under the impression that to be "owned" you needed to present an actual argument that in fact "owned" mine, all I see is a loser trying to save face by throwing up red herrings that have no actual relevance to the topic.

San'Doria

Look above your post you ****ing retard, I already knew. Key Word: Planned, It NEVER says he does, Sidious planned to live forever. Didn't happen. Revan planned to take the galaxy. Didn't happen. You have no proof, he could have just as well used one of the ships littered across Dxun, He could have been rescued, the fact is my assumptions carry just as much merit as KJA's Bullshit because KJA never said how he got of Dxun.

planned? hey you ****!ng retard i will say this, his apprentice zannah was on onderon, and he is on dxun, so are you going to tell me he only planned and did not cross to onderon? what kind of idiot are you? then how did the sith survive, then how did bane cross over? through a ship? hell no, what id i told you this came from the NEC or NEGTC or the DS source book.

these are the sources
Sources
Secrets of the Sith
The Dark Side Sourcebook
The New Essential Guide to Characters
The New Essential Chronology
Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasties

And by looking at the fact you've stop responding to the actual topic and the fact that I have actual proof to back up my argument it looks like you are the one who's had their ass handed to them.

How did you own me? I was under the impression that to be "owned" you needed to present an actual argument that in fact "owned" mine, all I see is a loser trying to save face by throwing up red herrings that have no actual relevance to the topic.

how did i own you? you said revan was equally strong as the sith i had mentioned and you cant prove it, and i proved to you that its a no no, it was them who was stronger than him.

and you didnt want to believe that bane pulled a moon out of orbit and now im handing your ass to you and you still come for more,you diverted this off topic, i followed, want to blame any one? blame your self

what am i doing? im proving to you that bane did pull the moon out of orbit and that it proves his telekenesis is much higher than revans which you cannot accept due to your a hard core fan of revan

darth bane P O D is a major contradiction to what the NEC and the NEGTC wrote about bane, a major contradiction, hell it might even be excluded from canon as SOTME was

AcStylesVer01
planned? hey you ****!ng retard i will say this, his apprentice zannah was on onderon, and he is on dxun, so are you going to tell me he only planned and did not cross to onderon? what kind of idiot are you? then how did the sith survive, then how did bane cross over? through a ship? hell no, what id i told you this came from the NEC or NEGTC or the DS source book.

these are the sources
Sources
Secrets of the Sith
The Dark Side Sourcebook
The New Essential Guide to Characters
The New Essential Chronology
Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasties

Sigh...debating with idiots...I never said he didn't get off Dxun, I said you can't prove he nugged a moon, The same way I can't prove he didn't thus it shouldn't be included in the debate.

All of those sources says Bane gets off the moon and countiues the Sith, the however DON'T say he moved Dxun. Reading comprehension anyone?

how did i own you? you said revan was equally strong as the sith i had mentioned and you cant prove it, and i proved to you that its a no no, it was them who was stronger than him.

You know I actually looked back in the topic to see if I said ANYTHING of the sort, I NEVER said that stop putting words in my mouth you dumbass. And even if I did say this, all you did was list Sith Lords thats not proving ANYTHING. This is not Revan vs Such and Such lord, Its Revan vs Bane. Period. But what can I expect from someone who rides the short bus to school.

and you didnt want to believe that bane pulled a moon out of orbit and now im handing your ass to you and you still come for more,you diverted this off topic, i followed, want to blame any one? blame your self

You didn't prove shit.

what am i doing? im proving to you that bane did pull the moon out of orbit and that it proves his telekenesis is much higher than revans which you cannot accept due to your a hard core fan of revan

YOU DIDN'T PROVE SHIT.

darth bane P O D is a major contradiction to what the NEC and the NEGTC wrote about bane, a major contradiction, hell it might even be excluded from canon as SOTME was

Novel>New Essential or Sourcebook

San'Doria
NEITHER DID YOU PROVE ANYTHING

Ok smart ass tell me, how did bane cross to dxun? smart alec.

how the hell did the sith survive if bane is stuck on dxun? huh no? then shut up

now, Pod DOES contradict the NEC and NEGTC

The NEC NEVER stated revan made a holocron

Prove to me novel > sourcebook

vader did lightning in Sotme, and guide books say he cant, so does that mean vader can because novel > sourcebook?

honestly, you are the most idiotic debator i have seen yet

AcStylesVer01

how the hell did the sith survive if bane is stuck on dxun? huh no? then shut up

THATS THE ****ING POINT! We don't know how he crossed Dxun therefor the whole "He nudged a moon" Is not admissible in this debate, Jesus Christ its like I'm talking to a god damn 6 year old.

San'Doria

The NEC NEVER stated revan made a holocron

Prove to me novel > sourcebook

vader did lightning in Sotme, and guide books say he cant, so does that mean vader can because novel > sourcebook?

honestly, you are the most idiotic debator i have seen yet

YESi knew that, since he planned to nudge the moon it must have been the only way to cross to onderon!Becuse how else could he have crossed! That "plan" was the only way known!
god feels like im talking to a 12 year old

and read this post i quoted again

AcStylesVer01
Now back on topic, you have yet to prove Bane can stand against Revan, Im still waiting.

AcStylesVer01
YESi knew that, since he planned to nudge the moon it must have been the only way to cross to onderon!Becuse how else could he have crossed! That "plan" was the only way known!
god feels like im talking to a 12 year old

and read this post i quoted again

OMG, No the plan wasn't, you can't prove it, WE DONT KNOW THEREFORE IT IS NOT ADMISSIBLE.

And honestly if we go by your "NEC didn't talk about Revan's Holocron so its not canon" BS nothing new that wasn't said in an as of now out of date guide book nothing would be canon. Let alone the fact NEC was written from a In univere perspective.

San'Doria
how? firstly will revan risk creating a storm? yes its destructive but it takes a few seconds to do so right? And is banes blast faster than revans? Creating a storm would leave revan open to be attacked,

And note that in fights, the 2 sides always depend on their lightsabers, they only use force powers once they get disarmed, proven in ROTS when sidious lost his lightsaber, prove in DE when palpatine got his hand hacked off,

And id this is bane with orbalisk, it wont even go that far to force fights, why? because darth bane in the orbalisk armour is immune to lightsaber strikes, And bane would kill revan during the duel, If revan DOES back up then he can unleash the storm, but during a duel? its a no no

OMG, No the plan wasn't, you can't prove it, WE DONT KNOW THEREFORE IT IS NOT ADMISSIBLE.

And honestly if we go by your "NEC didn't talk about Revan's Holocron so its not canon" BS nothing new that wasn't said in an as of now out of date guide book nothing would be canon. Let alone the fact NEC was written from a In univere perspective. no, im saying p.o.d contradicts so many things, NEGTC the NEC and there is nothing to prove revan did create a holocron other that a novel,Hell did any source prove vader can use lightning because he did it in a novel? hell no.

your idiotic logic is novel > source book

AcStylesVer01
how? firstly will revan risk creating a storm? yes its destructive but it takes a few seconds to do so right? And is banes blast faster than revans? Creating a storm would leave revan open to be attacked,

And note that in fights, the 2 sides always depend on their lightsabers, they only use force powers once they get disarmed, proven in ROTS when sidious lost his lightsaber, prove in DE when palpatine got his hand hacked off,

And id this is bane with orbalisk, it wont even go that far to force fights, why? because darth bane in the orbalisk armour is immune to lightsaber strikes, And bane would kill revan during the duel, If revan DOES back up then he can unleash the storm, but during a duel? its a no no

Um no,

1. I never said Revan would create a storm now did I, And even if Bane did use his force wave It would still be ineffective against Revan since he can simply put his shield up to block it like Kas'im did, then what Banes completely drained of energy Bane = Dead.

2. BULLSHIT. NO fights aren't ALWAYS Lightsaber duels and you using one battle to prove this also proves what a damn retard you are, lets look at anther Yoda v Dooku in AOTC, FORCE FIGHT FIRST.

3. Thats assuming Revan doesn't simply obliterate him with the force why would he even bother engaging in a Lightsaber duel?

no, im saying p.o.d contradicts so many things, NEGTC the NEC and there is nothing to prove revan did create a holocron other that a novel,Hell did any source prove vader can use lightning because he did it in a novel? hell no.

your idiotic logic is novel > source book

Let me clarify, Novel > Sourcebook if the novel is newer and no official sources dispute it such as LeeLand Chee. Both of those Sourcebooks are written from an in universe perspective how in the hell would they know what Bane was doing on Lehon, and NEC is now out of date, Revan did create a holocron POD says so and nobody at LFL disputes, hell they LET Drew put that in the book. You are a idiot.

San'Doria

Um no,

1. I never said Revan would create a storm now did I, And even if Bane did use his force wave It would still be ineffective against Revan since he can simply put his shield up to block it like Kas'im did, then what Banes completely drained of energy Bane = Dead.

2. BULLSHIT. NO fights aren't ALWAYS Lightsaber duels and you using one battle to prove this also proves what a damn retard you are, lets look at anther Yoda v Dooku in AOTC, FORCE FIGHT FIRST.

3. Thats assuming Revan doesn't simply obliterate him with the force why would he even bother engaging in a Lightsaber duel?

Firstly you idiot, dooku wanted to intimidate yoda, to show how powerful he was, That was only once we see it in the movies. Most of the times they start to engage in a duel, Then when they get disarmed they turn to the force.

What is there to assume they will get into a force fight first?What is there to say when they see each other they will be chucking powers at each other? Its like anakin vs obi wan, dooku vs the duo, vader was luke.The majority shows that they DO get into a duel before they start opening their powers. try again

let me clarify this then, What you are saying is that novels came out and they got new info, good, i like that point of yours, GL states vader is 80% of sidious and yet the RODV novel, the newest novel of vader stated that there would be a day when vader would become equal to sidious. But no, because sources and GL stated they would be 80% and yet GL himself allowed jamesluceno to write that quote in the book, does that mean vader did become as powerful as sidious? get my example? IT contradicts with the words of george lucas and yet he allowed james to write that comment.

Your point falls on this one again

and about revan vs bane, what power will revan use anyways

AcStylesVer01
Firstly you idiot, dooku wanted to intimidate yoda, to show how powerful he was, That was only once we see it in the movies. Most of the times they start to engage in a duel, Then when they get disarmed they turn to the force.

So what? Since when are we only using the movies? There is no norm for how battles will engage, there is no majority rules.

What is there to assume they will get into a force fight first?What is there to say when they see each other they will be chucking powers at each other? Its like anakin vs obi wan, dooku vs the duo, vader was luke.The majority shows that they DO get into a duel before they start opening their powers. try again

No, as I said before there IS NOT Majority rules, hell even the very duel you pointed out Yoda vs Sidous STARTED as a FORCE FIGHT. You are so ****ing stupid its sad, i honestly have never hated anyone on a message board but due to your sheer stupidity you are the first.

let me clarify this then, What you are saying is that novels came out and they got new info, good, i like that point of yours, GL states vader is 80% of sidious and yet the RODV novel, the newest novel of vader stated that there would be a day when vader would become equal to sidious. But no, because sources and GL stated they would be 80% and yet GL himself allowed jamesluceno to write that quote in the book, does that mean vader did become as powerful as sidious? get my example? IT contradicts with the words of george lucas and yet he allowed james to write that comment.

You see heres were you fail, New Essential Chronology =/= George Lucas. Mr. Wallace did not create the SW universe, Mr. Wallace has as much control as LFL allows him and LFL allowed Drew to create a new book that features Revan with a Holocron, LFL apporved, simple as that, your wrong...again.

and about revan vs bane, what power will revan use anyways

Lets see, Revan could simply use the force to destroy his brain, he is certainly capable at this since he can easily tool around with ENTIRE RACES of species minds and rid and move languages into their heads and take knowledge out. Or he could use his Force Storm to destroy Bane.

San'Doria
So what? Since when are we only using the movies? There is no norm for how battles will engage, there is no majority rules.
Because movies are higher canon? and sidious lightning yoda, why? because he wanted to show yoda the true power of the dark side, yoda himself expected it, and they are at a distance, not upclose.
your point falls again

No, as I said before there IS NOT Majority rules, hell even the very duel you pointed out Yoda vs Sidous STARTED as a FORCE FIGHT. You are so ****ing stupid its sad, i honestly have never hated anyone on a message board but due to your sheer stupidity you are the first.

As i said above sidious again wanted to show yoda how powerful the dark side is and to really show yoda how powerful he is, it wasnt much of a force fight wasnt it? sith lightning then force push? thats called a normal force fight?

You see heres were you fail, New Essential Chronology =/= George Lucas. Mr. Wallace did not create the SW universe, Mr. Wallace has as much control as LFL allows him and LFL allowed Drew to create a new book that features Revan with a Holocron, LFL apporved, simple as that, your wrong...again.

yes but again you claimed novels > sourcebook which i find really stupid, read my post about the RODV novel you idiot then you will understand. HE may have allowed that guy to write a book that revan created a holocron but does it mean its really true? after all has been said in the NEC and in the NEGTC? Does that also mean Vader has lightning because George lucas the god of star wars allowed some writer to write SOTME? Does that mean its true? hell no. Point moot

Lets see, Revan could simply use the force to destroy his brain, he is certainly capable at this since he can easily tool around with ENTIRE RACES of species minds and rid and move languages into their heads and take knowledge out. Or he could use his Force Storm to destroy Bane. but would it work agaisnt force users? since when revan can pop peoples brains, Nothing can prove he did, all he did was drill galactic basic in the the rakatans minds, if he could really destroy brains then revan would > LOTF luke.

And look into the minds of others you trying to say? Bastila could do that, Vader does that, does that mean they are super powerful? jacen solo luke skywalker, mace windu, yoda all could tap into the minds of their opponents and take out information

last but not least, DO NOT back up your arguements with childish insults, i am sorry if i had insulted you but keep it cool.

i believe yes revan could storm him with lightning but could not bane do the same with the blast while revan creates the storm? obviously revan cant create a shield while he summons a storm

AcStylesVer01
Because movies are higher canon? and sidious lightning yoda, why? because he wanted to show yoda the true power of the dark side, yoda himself expected it, and they are at a distance, not upclose.
your point falls again

And what are we debating? Two EU characters. It doesn't amtter the reasons why Sidious did this or why Dooku did this, its the fact that you said all duels start with Lightsabers and I called you on your BS.

As i said above sidious again wanted to show yoda how powerful the dark side is and to really show yoda how powerful he is, it wasn't much of a force fight wasn't it? sith lightning then force push? thats called a normal force fight?

The reason and length don't matter, Its the fact that I just proved the shit you said wrong.

yes but again you claimed novels > sourcebook which i find really stupid, read my post about the RODV novel you idiot then you will understand. HE may have allowed that guy to write a book that revan created a holocron but does it mean its really true? after all has been said in the NEC and in the NEGTC? Does that also mean Vader has lightning because George lucas the god of star wars allowed some writer to write SOTME? Does that mean its true? hell no. Point moot

Yes it means its really true, let me introduce a new concept to you its called a RETCON, all Banes abilities are RETCONED to come from Revan, no higher source of canon disputes this, LFL doesn't dispute this, Lee Land Chee doesn't dispute this, NEC is and older and as of now out of date source of canon when on the topic of Banes life, it has been retconned, YOU GET?

but would it work against force users? since when revan can pop peoples brains, Nothing can prove he did, all he did was drill galactic basic in the the rakatans minds, if he could really destroy brains then revan would > LOTF luke.

Considering the Rataka Elders are force users: It works. The point was of course he can't jut tool around with Banes mind, Bane would simply put up a shield in the force to block it, but if Bane drains his energy on an force wave and Revan blocks it which is what would happen since Kas'im did it easily, He would be drained and out of energy as POD states he was after he did the attack. Then Revan would mind Rape him since he would be to weak to create an adequet defense in the force.

And look into the minds of others you trying to say? Bastila could do that, Vader does that, does that mean they are super powerful? jacen solo luke skywalker, mace windu, yoda all could tap into the minds of their opponents and take out information

I was only proving he could do it and had they done it to an entire Race at a time? No maybe Vader with the Nagai but I can't remember.

last but not least, DO NOT back up your arguments with childish insults, i am sorry if i had insulted you but keep it cool.

Thats funny coming from you especially when you insulted me in this very post, Im not backing up my posts with insults you are, mine are backed up with facts yours are with Bull SHIT.

i believe yes revan could storm him with lightning but could not bane do the same with the blast while revan creates the storm? obviously revan cant create a shield while he summons a storm

Why wouldn't Revan just let Bane attack him and put his shield up? And really if Bane fought Revan he'd already be pissing his pants in fear of Revan since he basically hero worships him in PoD and fears his knowledge of the force.

San'Doria
ok, now prove to me, WILL THEY START AS A FORCE FIGHT, prove to me that they will. Because in SW most of the time we see then start with a duel,

i know what RETCONS are, first it was said bane was the first darth, then it was revan now its andeddu due to him being part of the ancient sith empire.

the way you say it that revan taps into the mind of his opponents is like he is god which you are wrong,

you yourself has give some bull shit, and for fu#ks sake please properly quote peoples post

Escape81
you yourself has give some bull shit, and for fu#ks sake please properly quote peoples post

How about this:

They learn to quote properly, and you learn the advantages of proper grammar.

San'Doria
fine

AcStylesVer01
B]ok, now prove to me, WILL THEY START AS A FORCE FIGHT, prove to me that they will. Because in SW most of the time we see then start with a duel,

Well what are they just placed in a random space face to face? No, this is assuming there walking up to each other with enough distance between them that there not about to kiss, and have the fact that Bane would be pissing his pants if he saw Revan, and especially since Revans main talent that we know of is the force so he would keep it to a force battle.

i know what RETCONS are, first it was said bane was the first darth, then it was revan now its andeddu due to him being part of the ancient sith empire.

Then you should have no problem understanding the Revans Holocron and POD are canon.

the way you say it that revan taps into the mind of his opponents is like he is god which you are wrong,

No, I gave a complete response as to how and why this power would apply to the duel, Bane would have to tire himself first.

No I haven't everything I've said is a fact, and as for quoting its easier to see what Im directly responding to and Im from GameFaqs and thats how we do it so Im used to that way.

San'Doria
yes but again what good would tapping into the mind of an opponent do? You said bane would get drained after blasting revan, why would revan need to tap into his mind?

ok well thats good enough, maybe time i stop..

at least i got 100 posts smile

AcStylesVer01
yes but again what good would tapping into the mind of an opponent do? You said bane would get drained after blasting revan, why would revan need to tap into his mind?

No, apply the ability to tap peoples minds, rip languages from their heads, force knowledge on them against their will, it would be a simple matter to destroy Banes brain, force him to kill himself, mind rape him, or just simply tool him with the force.

Im going to bed

San'Doria
Bane is a sith lord, how sure of you that he cant defend against that, Does tapping in the mind of a sith make you god? O then vader must be god because he could do what revan did.i dont know about Banes will but sith power comes from the will, and Bane is definately strong willed,

He can just deny what revan put in him

Darth Sexy
No, apply the ability to tap peoples minds, rip languages from their heads, force knowledge on them against their will, it would be a simple matter to destroy Banes brain, force him to kill himself, mind rape him, or just simply tool him with the force.

Im going to bed

The only problem with your argument is you're comparing the Rakatans' mind to that of a very powerful sith lord like Bane. This is why force users can't simply do a mind trick on other force users.. So tricking Bane with the force won't work, especially because of Bane's cunning. But he would eventually overcome him with the force..

San'Doria
The only problem with your argument is you're comparing the Rakatans' mind to that of a very powerful sith lord like Bane. This is why force users can't simply do a mind trick on other force users.. So tricking Bane with the force won't work, especially because of Bane's cunning. But he would eventually overcome him with the force..
Agreed then

AcStylesVer01

Notice, I said when Bane had already let his attack go, his force wave, is when Revan could mind rape him, then and only then, since PoD states that after unleashing an attack of that magnitude it completely drained him, that means he can't put up a shield to protect himself or if he could Revan could easily break it. Also I was just giving examples of the many ways Revan could beat Bane, No amount of cunning will protect him from getting force choked, destroying his brain, or getting obliterated by a Force Storm. This really isn't a contest the only way Bane could win is in a long drawn out Lightsaber duel and Revan is completely drained of his energy, and that is simply because of his stupid armour (**** you KJA you make me vomit) any other way Revan wins, Bane does not compare to Revan in the force, Revan had the will to overpower an entire planet full of primal Sith energy and feed on it to make himself stronger, In knowledge of the Sith Revan has more too, he has multiple Holocrons from Malachor, many artifacts form Malachor of and Malachor itself was basically a planet sized library/training ground for the Sith.

AcStylesVer01
Off topic, how do you change your user name?

Kadesh
you go here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/namechange.php

AcStylesVer01
thank you

Kadesh
your welcome

Jaster_Mereel
Bane wins easy!

Cade_Skywalker
Quinlan Vos and Revan are my top two Favs, both are total badasses. And both have touched the Dark Side. For those of you who've played KOTOR2, you learn (if at the beginning you said Revan turned to the dark side) that when Revan left know space, that many tried to use the Star Forge and claim its power for themselves, but all failed and died. So I ask you, if Bane was more powerful then Revan why didn't he take it for himself? Was it because he didn't think he had the power, did he even? Darth Revan is more powerful then Bane. As for Bane moving Dxun, big deal. The Vong had a moon crash into a planet, and they can't even use the Force. So go a head and try me Manslayer, you know little of the Dark Side of the Force. And even less of English.

Darth Hord
Why did you post on a thread more than 7 months old? Because no one was powerful enough to the wield the star forge it collapsed or fell into the sun. But this happened even before kotor2 otherwise you would think Nihilus could have used it.

Cade_Skywalker
This isn't about Nihilus, this is about Bane and Revan. And it's never said that the star forge crashed into the sun (for the dark side path in KOTOR2). And no it's right after Revan left that the remaining Sith try and use the Forge.

Advent
Originally posted by Cade_Skywalker
For those of you who've played KOTOR2, you learn (if at the beginning you said Revan turned to the dark side) that when Revan left know space, that many tried to use the Star Forge and claim its power for themselves, but all failed and died.

But then you realize that the dark side ending of KotOR is non-canon, as it has been confirmed that the Star Forge is destroyed at the end (ergo, light side ending was canonical).

You would think it had something to do with the fact the Star Forge was nonexistent at that time.

And to prove that,

"Malak was nearly unstoppable, but the Republic emerged from that epic conflict victorious, as the Star Forge was eventually destroyed." (Star Wars databank, Darth Malak).

QED.

No, it was because the Star Forge was destroyed after KotOR.

To conclude something like that would be completely faulty, insomuch as you're operating under a false assumption begin with. There was no Star Forge during Bane's era, ergo your argument holds no water.

Right, because even assuming for argument's sake that Bane did nudge a moon, that's a massive display of telekinetic ability, far greater than anything we see Jedi like Yoda do (who has been stated by the omniscient narrator as being the strongest Jedi up to the point of RotS; which includes Revan).

True, but what you failed to mention (most likely because it would destroy your point), is that dovin basals are used for the purpose of gravity manipulation.

They can create miniature voids to block all types of oncoming fire, and create "gravitic anomalies" to the point where they can prevent any ship from hyperspace travel. Dovin basals are extremely powerful creatures, whether or not they possess the Force is irrelevant because they have an ability that makes up for it (in this case). Again, another moot point.

And you know even less of logic, Star Wars, and everything in between.

Darth Hord
This isn't about Nihilus, this is about Bane and Revan. And it's never said that the star forge crashed into the sun (for the dark side path in KOTOR2). And no it's right after Revan left that the remaining Sith try and use the Forge.

No shit, really I never knew this. stick out tongue Um yes, otherwise (in the non canon) Nihilus who has shown enough in the force(which is why i mentioned him as an ex.) could have wielded but it fell in the sun cause no one was strong enough to keep it operational.In between the kotor games. But it does not happen because it was destroyed in the canon light side ending. So it does not matter if Bane had the power or not. And btw I wouldn't exactly say that the Bane in POD is his strongest carnation. Especially since he did not have his orbalisk armor.

Dude this thread as been dead for 7 months!

Manslayer
Quinlan Vos and Revan are my top two Favs, both are total badasses. And both have touched the Dark Side. For those of you who've played KOTOR2, you learn (if at the beginning you said Revan turned to the dark side) that when Revan left know space, that many tried to use the Star Forge and claim its power for themselves, but all failed and died. So I ask you, if Bane was more powerful then Revan why didn't he take it for himself? Was it because he didn't think he had the power, did he even? Darth Revan is more powerful then Bane. As for Bane moving Dxun, big deal. The Vong had a moon crash into a planet, and they can't even use the Force. So go a head and try me Manslayer, you know little of the Dark Side of the Force. And even less of English.

You do know when i was argueing bane > revan that time i was being a dumbass on purpose? I never liked revan in the past hence why i was biased. Now i try my best to form cogent arguements which do not defy canon while i do admit sometimes what i post can be nonsense

And dude just to let you know revan is my 3rd favourite character after Sidious and vader

Kito Fist
Im not gonna say whos better and start even more argueing and stuff, but i will say that revan has accomplished much more than any other sith/jedi whatever the **** revan is(except for mabye Sidious) plus all the talk about revan not showing what he's capable of is freaking bullshit, and if you dont think so its because he hasnt been writen about as much as all the others, so really i dont even think this is possible to judge this properly since revan hasnt show us what all he's capable of

Lord Knightfa11
revan wins. not for fanboy reasons either.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Kito Fist
plus all the talk about revan not showing what he's capable of is freaking bullshit, and if you dont think so its because he hasnt been writen about as much as all the others, so really i dont even think this is possible to judge this properly since revan hasnt show us what all he's capable of

It isn't bs at all. We know of Revan's feats but we need details of them to make a fair judgment in on them.For instance, we know that he killed Malak on the star forge, based onDuron Qel-Droma's vision a lightsaber duel took place, we don't know how long it lasted, we don't know how hard fought the duel was,did either use any forced powers on the other? That is the type of information we need to make a fair judgment and not just with Revan but with all characters. This does put the kotor (and most videogame-only) characters at a disadvantage for the moment but it is better this way then to listen to fanboys go on and on put their own bias input when the list Revan's feats.

Right now Revan is a virtual "unknown" and we are now trying to use him vs matches less and less till more details are released.

Master Crimzon
And yet another necromancer is on the loose.

Kito Fist, a friendly suggestion. A dude called DarkSerpent already got himself banned because he kept on replying to threads that weren't active in years. Don't do the same. I suggest you either create your own threads or reply to threads in the first page you see when you come to this forum. Search history is for the purpose of not replicating threads, not reviving them.

And Bane vs. Revan? Revan dies, very painfully. In protest, his fanboys all cut their wrists.

Pysic_General
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger

again this proves how powerful bane is, revan is nothing, a coward who doesnt dare to unleash the powers he had discovered, bane did so and therefore bane is the stronger, the more you use it, the better you are

prove to me revans powers were superior? bane for fu*ks sake pulled a moon out of orbit
reven was never hasty always took it slow and only used what was nesseary now if reven was in that situation and their was no other option but to do that he would have done it but he always found another course of action that did not impact everyhing he always took his time so yea reven wins and first of all reven is just awsome hes a natural leader he does what is required for the galaxy not what was required for himself so in turns reven is better

SIDIOUS 66
How exactly would Revan beat Bane?

Not arguing just wondering.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Pysic_General
reven was never hasty always took it slow and only used what was nesseary now if reven was in that situation and their was no other option but to do that he would have done it but he always found another course of action that did not impact everyhing he always took his time so yea reven wins and first of all reven is just awsome hes a natural leader he does what is required for the galaxy not what was required for himself so in turns reven is better Hush. Learn some grammar---please!---and spend about a week reading Wookiepedia.

Red Nemesis
reven was never hasty always took it slow and only used what was nesseary
How, specifically, is that an indication of power? Discretion, maybe. Not power.

now if reven was in that situation and their was no other option but to do that he would have done it but he always found another course of action that did not impact everyhing he always took his time
Again, how on earth can that be twisted to show that Revan's power is superior to Bane's? Also, how do you know what he would or would not do?

so yea reven wins and first of all reven is just awsome hes a natural leader he does what is required for the galaxy not what was required for himself so in turns reven is better
Neither of your examples count as proof, or even evidence. They were both opinions backed by nothing. We generally like to have proof before we make assertions here.

Gideon
Not that this means that he is necessarily more powerful, but Revan's emo fan brigade does have a legitimate point: the contents of Revan's holocron worried the piss out of Bane.

Darth Storm
look revan would **** bane ok

Faunus
ok

Lucien A
Originally posted by Darth Storm
look revan would **** bane ok O...k?

Faunus
just dont argu with him okay he knows what hes ****ing talking about man

Red Nemesis
What happens if I disagree? I know that this is serious business, but I have to know.

Gideon
You'll probably die in a most horrific manner.

Red Nemesis
Aww... sad

Problem solved.

Faunus
Only BOOG would murder you for that.

Darth Storm might just slaughter your family.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Faunus
Only BOOG would murder you for that.

I killed BOOG. shh... don't tell anyone!
Originally posted by Faunus
Darth Storm might just slaughter your family.
But I like my family.

Faunus
then dont disagree with him okay

kotorfan
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Hmm, I was wondering about who's stronger between the two so I made this thread.

Who wins between the master and apprentice (though Bane never sees his master, except in a holocron)?

Dude.. Revan is an unknown basically so its kinda pointless to debate on this

"How exactly would Revan beat Bane?

Not arguing just wondering."

force storm > force lightning with 12 arcs..lol

Bane also had other masters.. like kas'im, and quordis or whatever his name was

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by kotorfan
Dude.. Revan is an unknown basically so its kinda pointless to debate on this

Dude..You are quoting a post from 2 years ago, it is pointless to quote a post from an inactive member.

Master Crimzon
WTF man nemesis u ****ed boog up the ass? his niggaz from da hood will fcking kill u cuz theyre really tough ****** sons of bitches.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Dude..You are quoting a post from 2 years ago, it is pointless to quote a post from an inactive member.

wtf i wasn't even here 2 years ago..

Faunus
The post you quoted is from two years ago.

kotorfan
oh nvm
i'm feeling really tired and dumb recently..
like with the force storms thing i thought i knew that it could destroy things cuz i read the time chronology book thingy.. damn i'm getting forgetful

EDIT: and i really didn't quote whoever that guy was.. I guess what I said happened to be the same as the other guy xD

Lucien A
oh nvm
i'm feeling really tired and dumb recently..
like with the force storms thing i thought i knew that it could destroy things cuz i read the time chronology book thingy.. damn i'm getting forgetful

EDIT: and i really didn't quote whoever that guy was.. I guess what I said happened to be the same as the other guy xD .........................................yes?

Elite Hunter
EDIT: and i really didn't quote whoever that guy was.. I guess what I said happened to be the same as the other guy xD

Erm, you definitely quoted and responded to a 2 year old post by an inactive member.

Nactous
Revan

jhonon1
I wish to pint out that although Bane is powerful, probably more so than Revan, Revan has 9 friedns who would be willing to help him, as well as the republic armada. Besides, Revan probably knows much more than he could have put in his flawed holocron. Finally if we disregard time, revan will have had much more practice than Bane; who recently lost his orbalisk armor whose apprentice would turn on him in the middle of the fight. Revan would win, but Bane would give him a fight to remember.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by jhonon1
I wish to pint out that although Bane is powerful, probably more so than Revan, Revan has 9 friedns who would be willing to help him, as well as the republic armada.
Too bad this is one on one combat and his friends aren't powerful enough to challenge Bane.

No

Prove that the holocron is flawed. Bane not only had access to his Revan's holocron but Freedon Nadd's holocron and Belia Darzu's.

How are we suppose to "disregard time," Revan wasn't a sith a lord nowhere near as long as Bane. This reeks of fanboyism.

We have to use Bane with orbalisks because we don't know how he will fight since he lost them, and this is a one on one fight (as always, no Zannah's eventually betrayal wont play a role.

No.

Mr Movie Man
And to add to that, it's stated that "soon, all of Revan's knowledge would be his ".

Darth Sexy
Which means absolutely nothing. There's nothing even close to suggesting Revan put ALL of his knowledge in the holocron. Revan's knowledge>>>>>>Bane's knowledge. Try again Noobaris

Faunus
WTF?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>