Wolverine Vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
This could never happen even in a comic book but it's cool to think about who'd win

ExtraMision5555
wolverines brain would be shut off in nymphaeseconds

PlasticMan411
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

Sadly that's true embarrasment

Wolverine2006
hhhmmmmm....could adamantium block a lightsaber?

Wolverine2006
i sent this message twice

Accel
Darth Maul jsut throws Wolverine every where with out touching him. Wolverine can't slice through the Force.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Accel
Darth Maul jsut throws Wolverine every where with out touching him. Wolverine can't slice through the Force.

thumb up

&
thumb up thumb up the avitar is back!!! smile smile big grin

braz
Force choke=dead wolvie DM ftw 10/10

batdude123
DM shoves his double-sided lightsaber up Wolverine's ass.

Devil Lance
aren't sw characters not allowed in this forum?

Badabing
Originally posted by braz
Force choke=dead wolvie DM ftw 10/10
That's one way. yes
Originally posted by batdude123
That's another way. blink yucky
Originally posted by Devil Lance
aren't sw characters not allowed in this forum?
SW threads usually get closed in the Comics VS forum.

capt it up
this has been done like 5 times lol

PlasticMan411
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
hhhmmmmm....could adamantium block a lightsaber?

I Don't know, i think so?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Accel

thumb up

Kid Kurdy
Wolverine has resistance against telepathic attacks, so the lame telepathic attacks Darth Maul would try, wouldn't affect Wolverine.

Thanos_1971

laughing

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Wolverine has resistance against telepathic attacks, so the lame telepathic attacks Darth Maul would try, wouldn't affect Wolverine.

laughing laughing

General Kon-El
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
I Don't know, i think so? laughing laughing laughing

Ext@nt

Wizards comics did this already and Darth Maul took the win. Lightsaber cuts adamantium like butter.

And decapitation works on wolvie.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Wizards comics did this already and Darth Maul took the win. Lightsaber cuts adamantium like butter.

really?
what comic was it?

Ext@nt
It was in an issue of Wizard Magazine.

ExtraMision5555

ohh i see

TheWatchdog

cross overs arent cannon here right? and the star wars eu as well correct? as lng as it dosent contradict the movies

adamntium has held up to things much more powerful then a lightsaber

also force choke? maul never showed that power...ever

wolverine takes this..but he;s hurting something feirce at the end of the match

Broly92
1.That is not canon
2. Lightsabers cannot cut through admantium like butter
3. It's a magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Martin
Darth Maul has shown the ability to use the force choke before. Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter. He can also potentially use force lightning. Really a lightsabre should be able to cut through adamantium but it wouldn't be easily done. That has been argued constantly. Darth Maul wins 10/10.

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Darth Maul has shown the ability to use the force choke before. Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter. He can also potentially use force lightning. Really a lightsabre should be able to cut through adamantium but it wouldn't be easily done. That has been argued constantly. Darth Maul wins 10/10.

no no athe stuff from the EU contradicts the movies

things like blasts of cosmic energy and the like do not blow holes in adamantium i mean. thor smashing it cant break it

there is no way...no way thats going t happen

and how exactly can maul beat him?? i mean try tking him around the room fine he'll just out last maul

choking wolverine? guy go into bloodlust batshizzle insane berserker mode..then what?

he;s got the will power to close the gap between him and maul and kill him before he passes out from lack of oxygen

Broly92
7/10 wink

Darth Martin
laughing 7/10 w/o the force my friend. With it however, Logan doesn't have much of a chance. wink

Broly92
laughing 7/10 w/o force my friend. With it however, Logan doesn't have much of a chance. wink
9.5/10? stick out tongue

TheWatchdog
laughing 7/10 w/o force my friend. With it however, Logan doesn't have much of a chance. wink

really? when the guys bones are made of meterial cosmics cannot destroy with out tramsmuatation

when the man in a bloodlusted rage can resist being chocked to death long enough to slash him in half? when he can regenerate insanely???

really?

i didnt knoiw that lightsabers where more powerful then thanos and gala ctus and thor...because these guys dont smash adamtnium with out trasmutation it

so..really now?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by TheWatchdog
really? when the guys bones are made of meterial cosmics cannot destroy with out tramsmuatation

when the man in a bloodlusted rage can resist being chocked to death long enough to slash him in half? when he can regenerate insanely???

really?

i didnt knoiw that lightsabers where more powerful then thanos and gala ctus and thor...because these guys dont smash adamtnium with out trasmutation it

so..really now? Never said it would be easy cutting a adamantium, because it's NOT. Heck, it might even be impossible. We'll never know. That was just IMO and who ever said DM would choke Wolverine? confused It's an option, but it is certainly not the only ability. He could fry Logan, stop his heart, explode his brain etc. But again, just IMO. smile

TheWatchdog
Never said it would be easy cutting a adamantium, because it's NOT. Heck, it might even be impossible. We'll never know. That was just IMO and who ever said DM would choke Wolverine? confused It's an option, but it is certainly not the only ability. He could fry Logan, stop his heart, explode his brain etc. But again, just IMO. smile

oh so more wankfest abilities he never showed on the movies?

are we using realistic orignal star wars? or the crap from the EU

because sure i mean if the EU is allowed the dragon ball z style planet moving jedi

then oh bye all means my stance is changed..and the rediculiously bad written pre teen fanfic style sith lord takes it

darth maul..wouldint be using sith lighting the reason being, is thats a power exlclusive to sith with decent power..dooku was a monster s a jedi and a sith..he had the ability to brig that powert to bear

sidious was the only other one...

if the brain popping power was an actual ability..then there was no point in order sixity six. stopping his heart?

why wasent that used against mace or yoda? oh wait..i know why..because it's not..a cannon power..

i mean..i'm not denying muals going to hurt logan something feirce and i'm not denying the guys good

cause frankly he came off like the only force user who had a good grasp of how to handel himself in a fight epsecially with such a cumbersome weapon

and personally i think logans a peice of crap i hate how he has become the ubber all immortal marvel bad ass he has now..

i dont think..maul can put him down unfotunately not when he can regen in seconds from things like he has in the past couple issues

if this was logan from a more modest issue i would agree with you totally that maul would sumarly anihlate him

but i think recent logan has rengerate with a bit of help from the phoenix from a sun dip and stuff

being burned to the bone bye the human tourch and then a few seconds later just fine

i dont think maul can hope to put him down for good

again..this is current logan..logan from back in the day would get his but handed to him

but this guys just going to keep healing from everything maul can deal out at him

Darth Martin

because sure i mean if the EU is allowed the dragon ball z style planet moving jedi

then oh bye all means my stance is changed..and the rediculiously bad written pre teen fanfic style sith lord takes it

darth maul..wouldint be using sith lighting the reason being, is thats a power exlclusive to sith with decent power..dooku was a monster s a jedi and a sith..he had the ability to brig that powert to bear

if the brain popping power was an actual ability..then there was no point in order sixity six. stopping his heart?

why wasent that used against mace or yoda? oh wait..i know why..because it's not..a cannon power..

i mean..i'm not denying muals going to hurt logan something feirce and i'm not denying the guys good

cause frankly he came off like the only force user who had a good grasp of how to handel himself in a fight epsecially with such a cumbersome weapon

and personally i think logans a peice of crap i hate how he has become the ubber all immortal marvel bad ass he has now..

i dont think..maul can put him down unfotunately not when he can regen in seconds from things like he has in the past couple issues

if this was logan from a more modest issue i would agree with you totally that maul would sumarly anihlate him

but i think recent logan has rengerate with a bit of help from the phoenix from a sun dip and stuff

being burned to the bone bye the human tourch and then a few seconds later just fine

again..this is current logan..logan from back in the day would get his but handed to him

but this guys just going to keep healing from everything maul can deal out at him Not sure if it is canon but they are comics(EU). And this is a Comic vs. Forum so.....

ExtraMision5555
Even if it couldent cut through adamentium (which i think it may, but lets jsut say it doesnt)

That just means wolverine will be killed in one piece. One very charred, blackened, molten piece.

The heat emitted from those is more than enough to send wolverine into a cataclysmic agonizeing scream. And thats just going off of pure lightsaber finess. The force makes this an unfair fight. Force push, force choke, force ligthning, etc. Maul is too much for wolverine

Darth Martin

but this guys just going to keep healing from everything maul can deal out at him Fair enough, I'll agree with that.....for now.

TheWatchdog
Not sure if it is canon but they are comics(EU). And this is a Comic vs. Forum so.....

no i know its just in my epxerience alot of the forums tend to throw out EU unless it doesent contradict the movies

if we include the comics here then yea..absolutely..maul;s gonna destroy him

and naga sadow showed power eough to go to to toe with loki or the anceitn one for a bit, i mean he was able to dfestroy two suns with a wave of his hand

problem is current logan shrugs off stuff that is way over even comic darth vaders head

guys stood up to the hulk punches thats class 100 strength...and thor has smashed adamtium with enough strength..to make him pant exhuasted

thor has actually grabbed a snake bigger then the earth and thrown it around..fouhht hurcules who has accidently shifted the orbit of earth during an arm wrestling contest

tjese guys dont wear down adamantium and wolverine gets whaled on bye other bricks

i dont agree with his power set but his regenerative powers are insane.

i think there was a point where thanos like tore him to shreads or something and in a panel he was back to his old self and talking smack

witch is..riduclious frankly..and i would call for sm vs fl..but things like this happen alot

he mght be too much for maul to put down.. permantly...guy may just outlast maul if anything

ExtraMision5555
And btw, the double sided lightsaber is by all means not a cumbersome weapon, it was unpopular, or rather very few jedi/sith aside form Exar kun had any real interest in it

Darth Martin
They just did it for marketing and something new.......you know to sell tickets. I think it's twice as lethal and dangerous in this fight tho.

TheWatchdog
And btw, the double sided lightsaber is by all means not a cumbersome weapon, it was unpopular, or rather very few jedi/sith aside form Exar kun had any real interest in it

i'm pretty sure no jedi uses it because it was cumbersome

beaides exar kun was a guy who could juggle lightsabers and do grevious style manevours with them

so it dosent suprise me that he some how made it work for him

ExtraMision5555
i'm pretty sure

Stop right there, and think about what you said

By cumbersome, you must mean heavy and clumsy to wield right?

Now think about that,

how heavy is a hilt?

?

The only problem with double bladed lightsabers was the length of the actual hilt, which was longer than normal ligthsabers in which it was succeptable to being cut, easier than a normal lightsaber.

But cumbersome?
Perhaps to someone who had no idea how to use it.
But im pertty sure darth maul made the choice to use it, thus, he became proficient with it.

TheWatchdog
Stop right there, and think about what you said

By cumbersome, you must mean heavy and clumsy to wield right?

Now think about that,

how heavy is a hilt?

?

The only problem with double bladed lightsabers was the length of the actual hilt, which was longer than normal ligthsabers in which it was succeptable to being cut, easier than a normal lightsaber.

But cumbersome?
Perhaps to someone who had no idea how to use it.
But im pertty sure darth maul made the choice to use it, thus, he became proficient with it.

no i mean try to weild a staff like weapon like a blade..thats not happening that weapon is not something..the average jedi could wedil with out hacking his own limbs off

exar kun was a progedy he did stuff some one like grevious (who bye lucas own words "when we did the obi-wan grevious fight there was no conceeivable way for obi to beat him ) sad while filming

when guys like that arte beneath some one like kun..sure he can weidl it fine

but there was a reason most poeple didnt..that weapon was highyl imrapctiacle..and kind'a silly

i wouldint want to fight wiith a twin bladed swordf and if i where a jedi unless i was damned good..i wouldint touch that.

ExtraMision5555
no i mean try to weild a staff like weapon like a blade..thats not happening that weapon is not something..the average jedi could wedil with out hacking his own limbs off

exar kun was a progedy he did stuff some one like grevious (who bye lucas own words "when we did the obi-wan grevious fight there was no conceeivable way for obi to beat him ) sad while filming

when guys like that arte beneath some one like kun..sure he can weidl it fine

but there was a reason most poeple didnt..that weapon was highyl imrapctiacle..and kind'a silly

i wouldint want to fight wiith a twin bladed swordf and if i where a jedi unless i was damned good..i wouldint touch that.

i had trouble understanding some of that but i think i got waht your saying

but the bottom line is, Darth Maul is proficient with a double-bladed lightsaber, which he fine-tuned to better suit his fighting style. in the hands of another jedi? sure. but in the hands of Darth maul? nothing but the best

TheWatchdog
i had trouble understanding some of that but i think i got waht your saying

but the bottom line is, Darth Maul is proficient with a double-bladed lightsaber, which he fine-tuned to better suit his fighting style. in the hands of another jedi? sure. but in the hands of Darth maul? nothing but the best

you can still see weakness in his style..especially when kenobi killed him..that saber is not a very handy weapon

yes its a sheild and a lance at the same time..but look at him it limits his movements and he's always in dnager of cleaving himself-it wouod be more for kenobi's defensive style then a sith in your face brutal style

besides if freaken palpatine wasent touching that..then it shows its a foolish weapon palpatine..iwas pretty much one of the better duelists seconded i think only to mace

i remember lucas stating like "mace legitamtely won that duel against sidious..and yoda had him beat he only lost because he couldint clime back up"

si i know there are people above him in temrs of lightsaber skill..but still the guy was considered one of the best..he never used a double bladed light saber

tthere dangerious mual and kun where playing with fire..

jollyjim311

but this guys just going to keep healing from everything maul can deal out at him

You're wrong on so many levels. Many Sith have used lightning. Even some dark Jedi. Basically you don't know what you're talking about. Also, using the force to stop a heart has been used by Darth Bane when he was a child and before he even had any training, before he even knew he had the ability to manipulate the force. It is easily a conceivable power. So why not use it on Yoda or any other Jedi? Force users can block force attacks. Putting a Jedi against a non-force user makes it terribly one sided, but a Sith with no convictions and a mind evil enough to make a thought-reader fall unconscious (and presumably die) is overkill (especially one this powerful). Maul could just pop his heart, (Jedi don't do this for the same reason that Superman doesn't go around tearing off heads of crooks, they're good guys) or choke him (which Maul has done to people).

Also (just a few things, not to discredit Wolverine. I know perfectly well of what his capabilities are, as do I know Mauls'.):
* Maul has arguably more skill at hand-to-hand combat then Maul. He is a teri kasi master (More skill, not that he would win, he couldn't put down Logan for good with just martial arts).
* Maul is faster.
* Maul is very durable. He has Sith training (physical to stop pain and mental to ignore it), is in top physical condition, is a Zabrak, has training to make less of hits, and is very fast so he can roll with hits.
* Can see attacks before they happen.

Basically, the force makes this an easy fight for Maul.

However, with his lightsaber, he could still win.

ExtraMision5555
you can still see weakness in his style..especially when kenobi killed him..that saber is not a very handy weapon

yes its a sheild and a lance at the same time..but look at him it limits his movements and he's always in dnager of cleaving himself-it wouod be more for kenobi's defensive style then a sith in your face brutal style

besides if freaken palpatine wasent touching that..then it shows its a foolish weapon palpatine..iwas pretty much one of the better duelists seconded i think only to mace

i remember lucas stating like "mace legitamtely won that duel against sidious..and yoda had him beat he only lost because he couldint clime back up"

si i know there are people above him in temrs of lightsaber skill..but still the guy was considered one of the best..he never used a double bladed light saber

tthere dangerious mual and kun where playing with fire..

Right, but let me re-itterate, Self-murder was not an issue for Darth maul becuase he mastered the Double bladed ligth saber. Untrained Jedi/sith were infact at risk of sliceing themself in half while wielding the ligthsaber, which is a big reason why it is uncommon. Secondly, like i said, the hilt was almost twice as long as a normal ligthsaber hilt. Another disadvantage to Double bladed lightsaber wielders was some problems with attacking and parrying, as in from attacking to parrying. (not in the singular sense)

But to those who masterd it (IE Darth Maul), suicide wasnt a problem, becuase he is proficient with it. So if your trying to say darth maul is in danger of killing himself, that is not so. And the exploiteable weakness almost specifficly apply to fights with other lightsaber wielders. Seeing that wolverine doesnt have one, Darth maul is basicly at no disadvantage.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jollyjim311
You're wrong on so many levels. Many Sith have used lightning. Even some dark Jedi. Basically you don't know what you're talking about. Also, using the force to stop a heart has been used by Darth Bane when he was a child and before he even had any training, before he even knew he had the ability to manipulate the force. It is easily a conceivable power. So why not use it on Yoda or any other Jedi? Force users can block force attacks. Putting a Jedi against a non-force user makes it terribly one sided, but a Sith with no convictions and a mind evil enough to make a thought-reader fall unconscious (and presumably die) is overkill (especially one this powerful). Maul could just pop his heart, (Jedi don't do this for the same reason that Superman doesn't go around tearing off heads of crooks, they're good guys) or choke him (which Maul has done to people).

Also (just a few things, not to discredit Wolverine. I know perfectly well of what his capabilities are, as do I know Mauls'.):
* Maul has arguably more skill at hand-to-hand combat then Maul. He is a teri kasi master (More skill, not that he would win, he couldn't put down Logan for good with just martial arts).
* Maul is faster.
* Maul is very durable. He has Sith training (physical to stop pain and mental to ignore it), is in top physical condition, is a Zabrak, has training to make less of hits, and is very fast so he can roll with hits.

Yes and im glad you brought that up. Force users can stop other force users from using the force on them, but wolverine is obviously not a jedi. With that in mind, he is succeptable to ANY force ability Maul throws at him

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by jollyjim311

* Maul is faster.

oh more EUA BULLCRAP? see they where never shown actively blocking it? next excuse?

oh and bye the way,..logan was been on mant ocasion regenerated in seconds from savere injuries like

johnny storm burning his limbs down to a skelryon..wolverine going into space with the phoenix falling into the sun and melting amost down to a skelotin..all pphoenix did was hold his molocules together

he regeneraed from that on his own

thanos..has rent limbs from his bodu..the guy cassually regened from it

soo whats maul going to do?

bounce him around he can do that until he dies of old age force choke ha blood lusted wolverine? he;s risted similer attacks from people about a thousand times more powerful then maul

TheWatchdog
Right, but let me re-itterate, Self-murder was not an issue for Darth maul becuase he mastered the Double bladed ligth saber. Untrained Jedi/sith were infact at risk of sliceing themself in half while wielding the ligthsaber, which is a big reason why it is uncommon. Secondly, like i said, the hilt was almost twice as long as a normal ligthsaber hilt. Another disadvantage to Double bladed lightsaber wielders was some problems with attacking and parrying, as in from attacking to parrying. (not in the singular sense)

But to those who masterd it (IE Darth Maul), suicide wasnt a problem, becuase he is proficient with it. So if your trying to say darth maul is in danger of killing himself, that is not so. And the exploiteable weakness almost specifficly apply to fights with other lightsaber wielders. Seeing that wolverine doesnt have one, Darth maul is basicly at no disadvantage.

what i am saying is that he is up against one of the most vicious martial artis in the marvel universe who's fully capable of regenerating in seconds from injuries that maul can inflict...who has taken abuse from class 100 bricks..that where trying with good effort to put him down for good..and got back up..

what i am saying is that logan is over a century old and has been fighting all that time..he has the edge in durability and expierience

he can heal from anything done to him..simply out live and out last mual..has taken abuse from telelkentic much stronger then maul

i'm failry certain jean grey and magneto make about 90% of the sith lords out there look like little girls

magneto has taken abuse from galactus and a full powered thor..with the entire avewnger roster.as well as the x-men while most of his power was divrrtted towards something else..and kicked the hell out of them

jean grey? do i need to list her aocmplishments?

both have tried to take down wolvie..one using tk and the other usng..magnetics..both did succeed but it took alot.

jean grey i remember in one issue when wolverine was feral crazy she did actually try tyo choke him until he passed out

wolverine kept going and almost killed her..before he passed out

magneto i remember tried to give him a stroke and a number of other things..only finished it when he tore all the adamntium from his body

so..seriously..the guys resistant to tk is pretty astounding

mual can't put him down for ever

jollyjim311
"In combat, your mind tries to keep track of each blade separately, effectively doubling the number of possibilities...It can do more damage, but is less precise... Because the weapon is difficult to master, however, few among the Jedi-or even the Sith-understand it. They don't know how to attack or defend against it."(151 Darth Bane, Path of Destruction)

It has both its physical limits and places where it excels, but, the lack of understanding by opponents is the biggest advantage.

bigbran

really?

so..really now? Ya... right!
Galactus would easily destroy adamantium. Thanos could probably.
Thor could, with the Godblast.

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by bigbran
Ya... right!
Galactus would easily destroy adamantium. Thanos could probably.
Thor could, with the Godblast.

actually they can..bye transmuating it into pizza or something

but its streight up cannon out of stan lees mouth that even they cannot physically with their strength or power destroy adamantium

they can how erver..transmutate it..to pizza or gummy bears or a ford pinto

all of witch are very easy to destroy..especially the pinto stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
what i am saying is that he is up against one of the most vicious martial artis in the marvel universe who's fully capable of regenerating in seconds from injuries that maul can inflict...who has taken abuse from class 100 bricks..that where trying with good effort to put him down for good..and got back up..

what i am saying is that logan is over a century old and has been fighting all that time..he has the edge in durability and expierience

he can heal from anything done to him..simply out live and out last mual..has taken abuse from telelkentic much stronger then maul

i'm failry certain jean grey and magneto make about 90% of the sith lords out there look like little girls

magneto has taken abuse from galactus and a full powered thor..with the entire avewnger roster.as well as the x-men while most of his power was divrrtted towards something else..and kicked the hell out of them

jean grey? do i need to list her aocmplishments?

both have tried to take down wolvie..one using tk and the other usng..magnetics..both did succeed but it took alot.

jean grey i remember in one issue when wolverine was feral crazy she did actually try tyo choke him until he passed out

wolverine kept going and almost killed her..before he passed out

magneto i remember tried to give him a stroke and a number of other things..only finished it when he tore all the adamntium from his body

so..seriously..the guys resistant to tk is pretty astounding

mual can't put him down for ever

Right, but heres where your makeing a grave error.
No one in the MU has anything like the Force. The force is a unique, "thing" like Magic that really has no counterpart in any other universe. Atleast not in the extremely literal sense. There are some generic force abilities that are common in other mediums, but the total embodiment of the force itself is unique to the star wars universe.

So makeing compairisons to what wolverine has gone up against is irrelevant against a Sith, or a Jedi for that matter. Logically, Maul could probably keep wolverine pinned to the ground Indefinately
Or permnantly close his trachia. Things wolverine has no defense against, which is literally every force abilitiy shy of a mind trick. putting all force abilities aside, he is physically outmatched.

Wolverine is not immortal (although some of his showings beg to differ). But heres the thing, rest assured wolverine will wish he didnt have Regen once he enters combat with Darth Maul

bigbran
actually they can..bye transmuating it into pizza or something

but its streight up cannon out of stan lees mouth that even they cannot physically with their strength or power destroy adamantium

they can how erver..transmutate it..to pizza or gummy bears or a ford pinto

all of witch are very easy to destroy..especially the pinto stick out tongue You think the most powerful character around, floating in the universe can't destroy adamantium??? eek!

This is getting redicules. Wolverine is not a god!

Wolverine can't even cut through Cap's shield. King Thor has destroyed his shield with a eye blast. He is lower than Galactus.
Hulk has put dents in Ultron.
Wonder Man has crushed Ultron's head.
Hulk has twisted adamantium into a ball.

Galactus would blast it apart.

Stan Lee has also said that Hulk could beat Superman. Stan Lee has also said that PC Darky was equal to Galactus.

I would also like to see where you got this info from.

TheWatchdog
Right, but heres where your makeing a grave error.
No one in the MU has anything like the Force. The force is a unique, "thing" like Magic that really has no counterpart in any other universe. Atleast not in the extremely literal sense. There are some generic force abilities that are common in other mediums, but the total embodiment of the force itself is unique to the star wars universe.

So makeing compairisons to what wolverine has gone up against is irrelevant against a Sith, or a Jedi for that matter. Logically, Maul could probably keep wolverine pinned to the ground Indefinately
Or permnantly close his trachia. Things wolverine has no defense against, which is literally every force abilitiy shy of a mind trick. putting all force abilities aside, he is physically outmatched.

Wolverine is not immortal (although some of his showings beg to differ). But heres the thing, rest assured wolverine will wish he didnt have Regen once he enters combat with Darth Maul

thing is..maul has to eat and sleep..before wolvie does..nothing he can do to wolvie will be permanent..thats what i am sayinng

wolverine is not..physically out matched at all..he is out powered but maul needs to eat and sleep

the force being unique is irrlevent..a force crush still crushes muscles in your throat much like tk..the force still assplodes your heart bye tearing it

that...opoerate similer to tk..and yes its a good reference

i mean the even in the eu..most jedi..dont come close to projecting the power of the people who reguarly wale on wolvie..and he gets back up from

how..is maul going to keep him down when he is starving to death? and wolverine resisitng..or when he's utterly ehxuasted needs sleep..and wolvie is smirking

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by bigbran
You think the most powerful character around, floating in the universe can't destroy adamantium??? eek!

This is getting redicules. Wolverine is not a god!

Wolverine can't even cut through Cap's shield. King Thor has destroyed his shield with a eye blast. He is lower than Galactus.
Hulk has put dents in Ultron.
Wonder Man has crushed Ultron's head.
Hulk has twisted adamantium into a ball.

Galactus would blast it apart.

Stan Lee has also said that Hulk could beat Superman. Stan Lee has also said that PC Darky was equal to Galactus.

I would also like to see where you got this info from.

oh hell no he isent but alot..of stuff you mentioned falls under pis and non cannon cross over stuff

as for galactus and pc darky..stan lee may hgave a point since the pc dakrseid we see is a much weaker older and out of shape version who is a fraction of his ttrue powert

if thats what he meant that darky at his prime and galen are even..then its definatetly possible sure

but..yea the pc dakrseidf we saw in comics is about a notch below a skyfather

ultron to my knwoledge has the weaker type of adamantium..witch is a recton yes..but "true" adamantium never been destroyed unless transmutated

jollyjim311
For the record, Sidious, Maul's master, doesn't sleep, and Bane with only a few months of training went over a week without food or water. Please know what you're talking about before you respond. There is no way for Wolverine to block a choke, and, once he is dead, he's dead. Healing factor doesn't help a corpse.

bigbran
oh hell no he isent but alot..of stuff you mentioned falls under pis and non cannon cross over stuff What the hell are you talking about? Non, canon?? If I wanted to say non canon, I would have used Gladiator breaking Wolverine's claw.

as for galactus and pc darky..stan lee may hgave a point since the pc dakrseid we see is a much weaker older and out of shape version who is a fraction of his ttrue powert Stan Lee said it because he had just left Marvel.

if thats what he meant that darky at his prime and galen are even..then its definatetly possible sure No.

but..yea the pc dakrseidf we saw in comics is about a notch below a skyfather I would say above.
Plus, you didn't answer Hulk being able to beat Superman.

ultron to my knwoledge has the weaker type of adamantium..witch is a recton yes..but "true" adamantium never been destroyed unless transmutated Of course.

You think a man who has destroyed countless galaxies can't utterly obliterate Wolverine? This is a new low.

Tron
Star Wars threads don't belong here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.