Who was higher up on the Jedi Council by the time of ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Flamboyant~
Ki-Adi-Mundi, or Obi-wan?

Darth Subjekt
Probably Ki. I mean i think OB1 was more powerful, but KI has time in rank. If youre to follow a military type structure, then rank and time in grade would come into play. Like Anakin was more powerful than just about all of them, yet he was the lowest on the scrotum pole.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Probably Ki. I mean i think OB1 was more powerful, but KI has time in rank. If youre to follow a military type structure, then rank and time in grade would come into play. Like Anakin was more powerful than just about all of them, yet he was the lowest on the scrotum pole.

Yea pretty much.

Nikkolas
What the crap could Ki do, anyway?

Kas'Im
He was very intelligent and wise. Great at making decisions.

((The_Anomaly))
He was of relation to Dan Aykroyd, which puts him far above Obi-Wan.

Darth Subjekt
"I've got to....>beep beep< get away...I got to >beep beep< get away......hahahaahhahaaaaa!!!"

Dan the man. Ki's great uncle.

Blue_Hefner
Well, I believe Ki was considering he was on the council for about 12 years. In the movies he had about as may say as Mace on the council.

darthsith19
I dunno, wouldn't they be equal? I thought that all council members were equal except Mace and Yoda, who were higher than anyone else.

Captain REX
More or less. In any case, they were all the greatest of their time...

I would put Mundi above Obi-Wan, possibly, but it's known that he wasn't that brilliant a swordsman.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by darthsith19
I dunno, wouldn't they be equal? I thought that all council members were equal except Mace and Yoda, who were higher than anyone else.

On paper, but someone like Ki would most likely have more weight on his words than someone like Agen Kolar or Saesee Tinn, who were typical warriors whereas Ki was more of a diplomat.

Darth_Glentract
KI had more influence than Obi-wan, but was not necessarily higher in rank.

Council#13
That could be true. Anyway, Mace and Yoda looked to Obi-Wan sometimes for guidance. In the novelization, Obi-Wan managed to settle an argument between them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.