King Of Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Ultraman Baltan
Where did he go? I'm not saying that I'm bummed out, but what happened to him?

Jack of Blades
Wanst he on today?

ashle
o-o..... dont kno, lol

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Wanst he on today?

away from here yay
i mean um he is gone

Ultraman Baltan
KoK? GONE? NICE!

Jack of Blades
Well i can see the love for him in this tread is prety big(Sarcastic)

Scottie
We all know that Ultraman loves the Kok

JacopeX
Oh Dont worry....He'll be back alright....he'll be back.....

ashle
hehe

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Scottie
We all know that Ultraman loves the Kok

Yup. The fact that he tried to discourage me from doing anything daring or productive and insulting me all of the time just because I won an argument just brought us closer together. The guy's a class A jerk.

FoxMeister
I didnt see much wrong wit him. But he was mean to others

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Yup. The fact that he tried to discourage me from doing anything daring or productive and insulting me all of the time just because I won an argument just brought us closer together. The guy's a class A jerk.

I don't think you get the fact that when he sayed you loved the Kok he didn't mean, you loved KingofKings, rather, he meant you loved the penis...is that too scottish for anyone else to get?

Jack of Blades
HWen somebody says kok aotomaticly the first word in my head is cock couz in my country its speeled very similar

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I don't think you get the fact that when he sayed you loved the Kok he didn't mean, you loved KingofKings, rather, he meant you loved the penis...is that too scottish for anyone else to get?

That was an incredibly stupid joke, then, considering no one would ever pick that up.

Scottie
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
That was an incredibly stupid joke, then, considering no one would ever pick that up. http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/ultra.jpg

Scythe
I miss that poverty stricken boy.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Scottie
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/ultra.jpg

http://home.socal.rr.com/kosh800/moron.jpg

lord xyz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
http://home.socal.rr.com/kosh800/moron.jpg Troll. petpet

Mystique Lynx
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Where did he go? I'm not saying that I'm bummed out, but what happened to him? ..who?

Scythe
HE'S DEAD!

lord xyz
Originally posted by Scythe
HE'S DEAD! and you should know.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
http://home.socal.rr.com/kosh800/moron.jpg Originally posted by lord xyz
Troll. petpet

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove


Hey! You're a loser that does nothing but cyber and pretend to have a life, but I don't complain.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh, also, Scottie did the same thing! You calling Scottie a troll, Strangelove?

Barker
So.. are you obsessed with him, or what?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Oh, also, Scottie did the same thing! You calling Scottie a troll, Strangelove? no he didn't erm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Hey! You're a loser that does nothing but cyber and pretend to have a life, but I don't complain. cyber sex is pointless, I don't bother.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
cyber sex is pointless, I don't bother.

SURE you don't.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
no he didn't erm

What do you call the picture he used? It's the same thing I did!

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Scottie
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/ultra.jpg

crylaugh

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
That was an incredibly stupid joke, then, considering no one would ever pick that up.

No, the joke was good...it was the reader's who are too stupid...

ashle
O.o

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
No, the joke was good...it was the reader's who are too stupid...

The joke is only good if people understand it.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Where did he go? I'm not saying that I'm bummed out, but what happened to him? Jeez, I stay off of KMC for two days and everyones on my ass. But yeah, I'm around. I was in the hospital yesterday because I accidentally fell down 7 flights of stairs an landed on an upright sword after seeing that Ultraman Baltan thought he was better than me, or for that matter, anyone else.Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Yup. The fact that he tried to discourage me from doing anything daring or productive and insulting me all of the time just because I won an argument just brought us closer together. The guy's a class A jerk. You start writing what will possibly be the worst book ever, and display it to KMC, I call you out on it, and you curse me out saying I'm a jerk, and you call that winning an arguement? I call that making you look like an even BIGGER dumbass.


Yeah, but to every single cool person, I'm back. (Even though I never really left.)

Ultraman Baltan
NO! The jackass is back! Damn! Now, once again, he's gonna tell me I'm going to write the worst book ever(which is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard, not to mention I showed your post to my friends who agree you are being a total moron) and how everything I hold dear sucks. You know, KoK, you are a total dick. You are just a bully who is mad because he doesn't have a life and goals. People like you make me sick.

IGNORED.

ashle
o.O

SelphieT
7 flights of stairs? Owie!

Scythe
Mmmmm, death...

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
What do you call the picture he used? It's the same thing I did! Scottie's picture said that he didn't care. Your picture called him a moron, and was a stupid and baseless attack.

Captain REX
Cool it guys. We don't need more hate flying around...

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
Cool it guys. We don't need more hate flying around... but it's just so easy with Ultraman...

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
but it's just so easy with Ultraman...

Because you guys pick on me all of the time.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
Scottie's picture said that he didn't care. Your picture called him a moron, and was a stupid and baseless attack.

In retaliation to his jerkish picture. It's meaning was a standard attack whether you like it or not.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Because you guys pick on me all of the time. Actually, it's because you make yourself look like a moron, and fail to comprehend that you do that.

Ultraman Baltan
Wow. I thought this thread died long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.