Link (OoT) VS Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
Link as all his items from all his games.

The fight is located at an abandoned New York

Blax X
Mew-Two hurls an invincible Link into the sun. Link, being invincible, sits there in the sun for all eternity. or rather, until his invincible'ness is gone.

MetaHybrid
Link then just teleports back to Mewtwo. He has around 5+ ways of teleporting

Kaled
mewtwo uses is barrair and vapourises link and his fairies

MetaHybrid
Okay, Link casts Reflect, and vapourises Mewtwo instead. stick out tongue

Kaled
its a barrair, it can't be reflected you silly you stick out tongue

MetaHybrid
Blast!

Link uses Quake and turns Mewtwo into a turnip? His barrier might block it, but I''m thinking it won't. It is really strong magic.

Kaled
mewtwo's barrair can withstand anything

MetaHybrid
Then I'm guessing it's a draw. Link just puts on his "Magic cape" Both can't be killed.

Kaled
links cape has a time cap

MetaHybrid
No it doesn't, or is that part of your rules? Didn't say it in the first post, can't change it now.

Kaled
well mewtwo is pyschic so he could force link to turn it off, then hold him still while he destroys him stick out tongue

MetaHybrid
Link could try and take possession of Mewtwo with his Windwaker baton, and force Mewtwo to drop his barrier. Still I don't see either of them bring controlled by the other.

Kaled
extremely powerful pyschic, he controls people frequently, link wouldn't be difficult. Mind controling mewtwo?? i doubt that can be done, his mind is too strong. Its a cheapshot i agree 100% but he could do it

IceJaw
Mewtwo crushes Link's mind. Link gets sent to a mental hospital erm

Blax X
Indeed.

Plus, teleproting wotn work because link's possesions would have melted in the Suns heat. Not too mention that he would just die from being in a vacuum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.