Jenny Quantam vs. Superman and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

H. S. 6
Well, I've just recently been getting into some Authority comics, and this fight came to mind. I don't know too much about Jenny, so the question is:

Can the duo take it?

grey fox
Quite easily , the best i've seen her do is blow off a Giant man rip off's legs.

manorastroman
she's vulnerable to speed blitz and time travel...but that's it. i mean, she's a reality warper erm

H. S. 6
Really?

I can remember a JLA Elite vs. Authority thread where people seemed to think Jenny could take out Flash.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Quite easily , the best i've seen her do is blow off a Giant man rip off's legs.
No, the best she's done is eat a Supernova.

She's much more powerful than both these guys put together but I'm not sure how she'd do in a combat situation.

manorastroman
actually, the best she's done is stalemate her genetic twin while she was still a toddler. her twin was collapsing the (multi?)universe and opening up reality rifts all over the place.

batdude123
shifty

UniOmni
Originally posted by batdude123
shifty

Anything that happened in the crossover where DC took a shit on Wildstorm, is not to be taken seriously.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Anything that happened in the crossover where DC took a shit on Wildstorm, is not to be taken seriously.

Uni, are you freakin' kidding me? huh At that point, Atom had possession of the void, and was able to destroy the entire WSU. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not crap by any means.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
thumb up

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
thumb up

How was the shit when he beat her? huh At the time, the void was active in his body and he was capable of destroying the entire WSU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.