Matthew Bomer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
This guy needs to be in more movies.....naked movies. Okay I shouldn't have said that. Unless I've overlooked him, today was the first time I saw him in a movie. I watched him in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Beginning or whatever it's called and let me tell you, Jeeze he's beautiful. He's the son of John Bomer from the Dallas Cowboys. Here's a picture of him...

.Dance_Inside.
his hair is abit goofy, but hes really cute happy

Kelly_LS
Yeah I just noticed that as well, but I agree. He looks totally different now anyway, unless he's changed again, but he had a different appearance for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning and Wow what a hunk!

botankus
What else is Matthew Boner in?

Kelly_LS
laughing out loud Boner.
From imdb.com

# The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) .... Eric
# "Traveler"
- Pilot (????) TV Episode (attached) .... Jay Burchell
# Amy Coyne (2006) (TV) .... Case
# Flightplan (2005) .... Eric
# "North Shore"
- Bellport (2004) TV Episode .... Ross
# "Tru Calling"
- D.O.A. (2004) TV Episode .... Luc
- Two Weddings and a Funeral (2004) TV Episode .... Luc
- Valentine (2004) TV Episode .... Luc
- The Longest Day (2004) TV Episode .... Luc
- Reunion (2004) TV Episode .... Luc
(6 more)
# "The Guiding Light" (1952) TV Series .... Ben Reade #3 (2001-2003)
... aka Guiding Light (USA: new title)
# "All My Children" (1970) TV Series .... Ian Kipling (2000)
... aka All My Children: The Summer of Seduction (USA: promotional title)

botankus
Can you refresh my memory about who "Eric" was in "Flightplan?" Was he Jodie's lover/husband/whatever he was? For some reason I'm drawing a blank here and can only remember Peter Sarsgaard.

Britrogue
Damn, I love that bear! Sorry, just had to comment

botankus
Well, I've been tempted to put my recent Britters sig back up. Of course, I do have the lovely one with the horse licking the girl. Oh, also have the "WTF" one you made for me a while back. Of course, Big Bird is always a safe option. Tough Choices...Perhaps you could make me one? smile

Kelly_LS
I have no idea. I only saw that movie once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.