Black Panther vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal

Both bloodlusted. 30min prep.

Darth Martin
Deadpool.

Wolverine2006
This is a good fight...but I wuld give this to Deadpool.

Soljer
Deadpool is T'Challa's equal or superior in most regards. Physically, Deadpool is superhuman in every way that T'Challa is enhanced. The one thing that comes to mind that Black Panther DOES have over Wade is T'Challas insane senses. But that's all. (And the whole Vibranium suit/antimetal claws/kimoyo card/etc.)

Some would argue skill, as well, but that is only arguable - Deadpool has shown himself to be a fine combatant on Black Panther's level - once the two of them matched each other blow for blow, and even discussed technique while doing so. It really felt as if the writer was trying to imply an equality.

I'll give the win to Deadpool.

Dreampanther
Two of my all-time favourite characters - but I think Deadpool has a slight edge, despite BP's technology. Deadpool also has a pretty impressive healing factor, as far as I recall...

db_renji
Are we all forgetting BP's tech and suit. Deadpool would only be able to hurt BP with physical H2H in which they are equal. While Bp can use everything at his deposal to hurt Wade.

Plus, BP gets prep. When he gets prep he is next to impossible to beat.

Black Panther wins 8/10

Grimm22
Hudlin's Panther would get his ass handed to him yes

the REAL Black Panther wins

heru
Deadpool hands down

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ethereal

Errr...did no one else read that "30min prep" thing? Cuz I did.

Black Panther wins 9/10. With 30 minutes and all his resources, T'Challa could find just about anything to take out DP, regardless of DP's prep.

Now, a no-prep match would be MUCH closer, in my opinion. Really not sure who would win that one.

Soljer
Too true, too true.

Without Prep, I'll give it to Deadpool.

With it? It's all T'Challa.

Ethereal
I was going to do both non prep and prep

guy222
Deadpool-No prep
BP-Prep and the armbar

Mindset
Why would you give prep, what is DP going to do with prep compared to someone with genius level intellect and a country full of advanced technology?

DestinyGuy678
no prep is pretty even but I'm pretty sure someone like t'challa even without prep could find a way around a healing factor

Mindset
How would he find away around his healing factor without prep, and without prep what on him does he have that could do anything?...nothing.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evolve

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can I blame Storm and Black Panther for being black? laughing out loud

psycho gundam
guns are why deadpool wins

Lord-of-Dreams
T'Challa takes it. I think that even without prep he could take it. Both are resourceful, but TChalla is smarter. Skill, capability wise, its dead even to me, but TChalla figures things out.
With prep... this isnt even fair. 15 minutes is enough time for TChalla to call in some anti-Deadpool machine. The other 15 would be time for TChalla to pick up a couple super power babes !
BlackPanther deals with guns all the time.

Caps Conscience
armbar

Laguna L
Originally posted by psycho gundam
guns are why deadpool wins

ekie0
guns that penitrate vibranium? not to mention the agility...oh and the ebony sword

Apolloknight
If I'm not mistaking, BP and DP never traded blows. I thought they did too but I think I was wrong.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
If I'm not mistaking, BP and DP never traded blows. I thought they did too but I think I was wrong.

They have.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
They have.

Are you referring to the fight where deadpool pulls a knife and BP kicks it away. If you were that wasn't him.

That was Eric Killmonger.

You see, BP and Deadpools comic had a crossover, the issue just before the crossover started, Killmonger had just defeated Panther for the right to rule wakanda.

Mind you, they fought for 12 hours and T'challa had Killmonger beat and pinned with Killmonger saying to himself "I can't believe I'm about to lose" until Everott Ross Distracted T'challa, He (T'challa) looks away from killmonger, que T'challa meeting hospital a couple seconds later and a big "W" for Killmonger.

Thus the Deadpool/Panther crossover starts, and then the fight happens. THey fight in both Deadpools comic and Blackpanther, Stale-matting in BP; and I'm sorry, but Killmonger look slightly more superior in the Deadpool comic fight.

Yeah, I went back and looked, gotta get my facts straight.

So like I said, T'challa and deadpool never traded blows, unless you are talking about a fight I know nothing about.

Superherovandal
I don't understand what he's gonna do with 30 mins of prep to stop a immortal with a godly healing factor.

carnage52
armbar crushes this noob.

Juk3n
Sword - Gun - Crazy mad MA skills - Gods HF.

All this "with prep Black Panther will find a way" is winding me up.

in 30 mins WHAT will he do? Dont say he'll think of somthing thats a cop out really.

Pool Wins and wins and wins.

30 mins of Prep and a genius level intellect isnt AUTOWIN u know.

or maybe it is..??

TricksterPriest
Panther knows Deadpool. He knows a straight fight is basically a battle of attrition that he can't win.

30mins gives him a strong shot to find a way to incapacitate DP.

Without that? Wade dicks around alot, but he's actually very skilled when he really wants to win. Shen Kuei has stated that he wouldn't be able to beat Wade in a straight fight.

Not to mention he handed Tasky his ass twice.

horrorwolf
Deadpool. HF and training puts him over the top.

jinzin
During prep, panther hires Wolverine.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing

Juk3n
Originally posted by jinzin

/thread laughing out loud

DestinyGuy678
guns dont work on the black panther, numerous times he shown he has a device in his suit which makes guns misfire

other than that with prep he should take a majority

marwash22
Deadpool!

Hand to hand is probably a wash but...
regeneration wins out.

llagrok
What will BP do with 30 minutes prep?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by llagrok
What will BP do with 30 minutes prep? oh I didnt read the 30 minutes, well he could use the golden frogs that warp time and space to get mor etime (thats what he did against surfer)

jinzin
What will BP do with 30 minutes prep? he uses the 30 minutes to hire Blade to turn DP into a vampire and stake him. eek!

marwash22
What will BP do with 30 minutes prep? Text message Magneto

george '06
Originally posted by carnage52
armbar crushes this noob.

yup prettymuch, spends the 30 min. stretching so he can cosmic armbar deadpool fast & for the win

Harbinger
If Deadpool physical structure is humanoid, he goes down in this fight.

occultdestroyer
Nice match-up.

With 20mins prep, BP wins 7/10.
It won't be an easy fight, since DP has HF rate similar to Wolvie and Hulk.

But one way or another, BP will definitely find a way to incapacitate DP.

Superherovandal
Seriously what is it that he could honestly do with thirty minutes of prep? It's less time than you guys think.

Juk3n
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Nice match-up.

With 20mins prep, BP wins 7/10.
It won't be an easy fight, since DP has HF rate similar to Wolvie and Hulk.

But one way or another, BP will definitely find a way to incapacitate DP.

The old "find a way" jib huh?

Bulls**t tell me WHAT he will do - i can tell you How DP might win, now you tell me how BP can win? 30 mins prep schmep.

he'll just find a way..and thats it..autowin after that sentence?

Tell me BP will out fight him
Tell me BP is too agile

but dont just say "he'll find a way" PLEASE!!

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Juk3n

Bulls**t tell me WHAT he will do - i can tell you How DP might win, now you tell me how BP can win? 30 mins prep schmep.

Tell me BP is too agile

1. black panther has or at least had) two golden frogs that control space and time, which could be used for more time.

2. black panther could use that time to get the ebony blade with which he could defeat deadpool

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Juk3n

Tell me BP is too agile

Well, for example, he could blow up the body parts of Deadpool and keep them in airtight-sealed Vibranium containers.
Then he orders a digging project throughout different parts of the world, and buries the body parts there.

I don't see how Deadpool will be able to recover from that.
He doesn't have the resources and intellect to fight against someone as BP, especially given the prep time.

What can BP do w/ the prep time, you may ask?
As others have stated, he could use the 2 golden frogs to give himself more prep time, and hire Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Omega Red to finish the job.

Mindset
DP can regrow limbs...

OneDumbG0
DP can regrow from a friggin puddle. Though I guess by that point, he would have been knocked out per forum rules... Bah! DP is underrated. If he loses a round, it'd be more likely attributable to him screwing up a a pun in his head and getting distracted as it would be any application of BP's skill. After reading a short amount of DP comics and enjoying his respect thread, he arguably has his own jobber aura. Although, it tends to backfire on him almost as much as it works on his opponents... and it didn't seem to work on Captain America at all during 'Civil War.'

sad

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
DP can regrow limbs... takes a while though, long enough for black panther to deal a "killing" blow which would KO deadpool for a while

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
takes a while though, long enough for black panther to deal a "killing" blow which would KO deadpool for a while

No, it doesn't really take awhile, he reformed his entire body from liquid in seconds, maybe a minute.

DestinyGuy678
No, it doesn't really take awhile, he reformed his entire body from liquid in seconds, maybe a minute. weird...against wolverine it took him a while to regrow his fingers

Mindset
weird...against wolverine it took him a while to regrow his fingers

That was Origins, DP was shit in Origins.

DestinyGuy678
That was Origins, DP was shit in Origins. oh sorry, but many people have found away around the healing factor, decapitation?

OneDumbG0
That was Origins, DP was shit in Origins. I liked Origins. mad
oh sorry, but many people have found away around the healing factor, decapitation? He's healed from that too. As long as he has a buddy to reattach the head. smile

Mindset
oh sorry, but many people have found away around the healing factor, decapitation?

Really, I've read the entire Deadpool and C/D run, and I don't remember many people finding away around his hf.

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I liked Origins. mad

Still doesn't change the fact that they did not portray Deadpool well, they made him a complete idiot, and his healing factor was slow.

OneDumbG0
He was funny! And he won! That's all I need! mad

DestinyGuy678
Really, I've read the entire Deadpool and C/D run, and I don't remember many people finding away around his hf. maybe not fo deadpool but many people have found ways around wolverins I know (x-23 put dirt in his wounds so they wouldnt close, blade turned was going to tur him into a vampire, plus the muramasa blade)

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I liked Origins. mad
He's healed from that too. As long as he has a buddy to reattach the head. smile

So decapitation is DP's weakness, eh?

After BP blows up the body parts of DP (along with the head), BP also keeps the head in an airtight Vibranium container. All the body parts will be buried in different parts of the world.

~The Wickerman~
The REAL question is what will DEADPOOL do with the 30 minutes prep?

I vote: "play PS3, get smacked by 5 chicks and frolick in Hulk's purple pants while singing about stabbing livers" thumb up

Mindset
In 30 minutes Deadpool will steal Reed's Galactus buster armor.

DestinyGuy678
In 30 minutes Deadpool will steal Reed's Galactus buster armor. reed has that?

geshien
BP has too much at his finger tips with prep. so BP wins.

in a straight up fight, Wade takes it.

it really depends upon what Wade can do with prep. Weasel could, maybe, give him the hook-up to take down BP with his own prep but, not likely.

There are a lot of people who don't like Wade.

Whereas T'Challa, is friends with the Avengers, the X-Men, and well, the list goes on.

Still doesn't change the fact that they did not portray Deadpool well, they made him a complete idiot, and his healing factor was slow.

amen to that, brother.

leonheartmm
black panther is easily the more skilled and powerful of the combatants here. plus has better gadgets. wade prefers to not take on foes of the skill level of captain america because he admits many a time that he wud get whooped. tchalla is exactly that, plus, his vibranium suit and antimetal claws etc make him even more of a threat. he can cut off deadpool's head. even though deadpool wont die straight out, he will lose i think.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonheartmm
black panther is easily the more skilled and powerful of the combatants here. plus has better gadgets. wade prefers to not take on foes of the skill level of captain america because he admits many a time that he wud get whooped. tchalla is exactly that, plus, his vibranium suit and antimetal claws etc make him even more of a threat. he can cut off deadpool's head. even though deadpool wont die straight out, he will lose i think.

Deadpool underrates himself.

Apolloknight
Straight up bare chest fist fight: Wade
Standard equip no prep: T'challa
This scenario: T'challa

DestinyGuy678
in a fight like this BP should win most, if not all, of deadpools weapons are useless against black panther meaning all deadpool really has is hand to hand and I blieve they are about equal in that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.