Ultimate Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
If you could see any marvel character ultimatatized who would it be? and how would u want them different from their 616 counterparts? And if u could see any current Ultimate characters redone who would it be, and how would you change them?

I would want to see an Ultimate Ghost Rider.

I would have had them make Ultimate Silver Surfer a different way.

marvelprince
Ultimate Power Man (w/ actual powers not some loser wannabe), Ultimate Nightwatch (make him badass) and Ultimate Scott Lang (start him off as a SHIELD agent and then give him the costume and gadgets)

inamilist
Ultimate Phil Urich

Ext@nt
Ultimate Exodus, make him what he was in bloodties and leave him like that. No stupid psychic vampire thing.

NoFate007
If they haven't done them already by some chance...

Ultimate Sentry
Ultimate Apocalypse
Ultimate Thanos
Ultimate Rick Jones (lol)
Ultimate Captain Marvel (just one, not like a million)
Ultimate Carnage - I know they did him, but I want it to bond with CK

wuTa
Ultimate Rick James, B!tch....I'm sorry but seeing the name Rick Jones makes me want to see a Rick James.

Omega-level
Ultimate Banshee: I would like him to be a mutant cop from Boston who keeps trying to bring down the man who runs the Mafia (maybe a mutant Mafia) in his city, his brother (not cousin) Black Tom Cassidy.

Dreampanther
Deadpool!

grey fox
Originally posted by NoFate007

Ultimate Sentry
Ultimate Apocalypse
Ultimate Thanos
Ultimate Rick Jones (lol)
Ultimate Carnage - I know they did him, but I want it to bond with CK

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Deadpool!

Ultimate Sentry - I believe he's a satellite in the Ulitmate universe...

Ultimate Apocalypse - Already seen during the whole Sinister arc

Ultimate Thanos - He should be in UFF in ether next issue or the issue after that.

Ultimate Rick Jones (lol) - No idea....

Ultimate Captain Marvel (just one, not like a million) - There is only 'One Captain Marvel technically

Ultimate Carnage - Awww come on we have She-Carnage now !

Deadpool - Already appeared

Sam Z
Ultimate Venom that is not a cancer cure.
Ultimate Carnage that is not a sample of Peter's blood combined with Connors' blood but an alien symbiote...

Darth Vicious
I would want Ultimate Omega Red re-done. Th one in USM was a joke. I would make him a real thread to the UX-men and I would have him start his new run by destroying Ultimate Spidey. As for a new one I would say Ultimate Bishop, make him a bad ass SHIELD agent and a tough as nails s.o.b and just for a bonus I would have Ultimate Sage as his partner.

willRules
Ultimate Red Skull, Ultimate Warbird/Ms Marvel and Ultimate Apocalypse ( I mean a proper storyline, not one where his existence is questionable)

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
Ultimate Red Skull, Ultimate Warbird/Ms Marvel and Ultimate Apocalypse ( I mean a proper storyline, not one where his existence is questionable)

Some people belive that the Iranian was the Ultverses Red Skull

SnakeEyes
Ultimate Blade!

I just think that would be really badass. They'd have a chance to make his comic really good and have it sell well, because as far as I know, Blade comics haven't done very well in the past... people mainly just like the movies. But if an Ultimate series was done for Blade, then they'd have the chance to totally reboot his character and make him better, overall.

inamilist
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Ultimate Blade!

I just think that would be really badass. They'd have a chance to make his comic really good and have it sell well, because as far as I know, Blade comics haven't done very well in the past... people mainly just like the movies. But if an Ultimate series was done for Blade, then they'd have the chance to totally reboot his character and make him better, overall.

Ultimate Blade has shown up a cuple of times now

once in the USM super special, i think a recap of that recently in USM and supposedly he will be getting a solo series (Maybe around the time they finish the U Daredevil & Elektra or UIM v2)

Wolverine2006
I hope they make it so Ultimate Silver Surfer isn't so weak, and that there is only one of him. A way they could do that is have all of the Silver Surfer's combined into the real Silver Surfer....and then have him kick alot of ass.

Ultimate Ghost Rider should be teamed up with Ultimate Blade.

Ultimate Omega Red is a dissapointment....he should get an upgrade like maybe he gets the c-synthesizer and attacks the x-men. Then have it turn out that he's related to Colossus, so instead of him being after Wolverine he's going after Colossus.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by inamilist
Ultimate Blade has shown up a cuple of times now

once in the USM super special, i think a recap of that recently in USM and supposedly he will be getting a solo series (Maybe around the time they finish the U Daredevil & Elektra or UIM v2)

Was Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra Vol. 1 any good?

inamilist
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Was Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra Vol. 1 any good?

from what i remember it was

im not really familiar with the 616 characters, so i dont know how close the story is, but I do like it

There is currently Ultimate daredevil & Elektra (pt 1) and an Ultimate Elektra (pt 2), they both are excellent imho

aton_ra
Ultimate Celestials QUICK.

And i'd change most of the ultinate x-men.

manjaro
ultimate lady deathstrike was a let down for me...i dont know about exodus..one could make the case that, he was basically in a nut shell Magician. the same thing would go for Xman, or hyperstorm or franklyn richards..Magician ruined all thier chancesbig grin

but personally i would like to see an Alpha Flight, or the Imperial Guard...I know that thier is an Ultimate Shiar but it looks like its shaping up to be pure bullshit, if and when they bring in gladiator i hope they dont make him a super jobber

King_Mungi
Originally posted by NoFate007

Already happened

Wolverine2006
Ultimate Juggernaut should come back with a new suit and some kick ass powers, then he should fight the Ultimates.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by manjaro
ultimate lady deathstrike was a let down for me...i dont know about exodus..one could make the case that, he was basically in a nut shell Magician. the same thing would go for Xman, or hyperstorm or franklyn richards..Magician ruined all thier chancesbig grin

but personally i would like to see an Alpha Flight, or the Imperial Guard...I know that thier is an Ultimate Shiar but it looks like its shaping up to be pure bullshit, if and when they bring in gladiator i hope they dont make him a super jobber

Imperial Guard definetly...Alpha Flight...hope not, because they will probally make them a joke or something.

grey fox
Imperial guard would be bullshit.

Ultimate ver5e is about (Quasi) realism. Someone who can fly through suns and destroy planets is NOT realistic dammit !

Plus the Shiar is a religious cult , nothing 'Imperial' for them to guard.A;though they could have Glads be some kind of monkey suit wearing bodyguard for Lilandra.

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox
Some people belive that the Iranian was the Ultverses Red Skull

sad That wouldn't be cool sad he was great character but the same league as Red Skullsad

inamilist
Originally posted by inamilist
Ultimate Phil Urich

big grin big grin cool

marvelprince
Ultimate Cloak and Dagger

Grimm22
Im hoping Kaiser returns with a red skull yes

He had the personality, just not the look or the name

MightyEInherjar
Is there an Ultimate Gladiator yet?

Wolverine2006
nope

grey fox
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Is there an Ultimate Gladiator yet?

I'l say it again. He should be Lilandra's bodyguard. She's the head of a cult , people usually frown upon cults due to the stereotype of cult = terrorism. Hell if I was in UMU I'd definitely have a few mutants as bodyguards (and let's admit it , he'd HAVE to be a mutant)

Wolverine2006
Ultimate Beta Ray Bill

That would be so cool...they should give Thor a mini and introduce Ultimate Beta Ray Bill into the story. He could beat up Thor and then have his own mini....Ultimate Stormbreaker. big grin

Super Guy
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Was Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra Vol. 1 any good? Pretty good... its basically Ultimate Elektra w/ Daredevil as a background charascter and Matt has never put on the costume thus far, even though about every cover shows 616 DD in costume... confused

Martian_mind
Ultimate squirrel girldonatello

Fanboy
I noticed that Ultimate Cap is more like John Walker. Thor is like Thunderstrike Abomination looked like Hulk 2099.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.