Team Power versus Team Energy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Team Tank: Thing, Colossus, Hercules, She-Hulk and Wonder Woman
versus

Team Energy: Magneto, Human Torch, Cyclops, Gambit, and Jubilee

Fight in NYC, no prep, bloodlust

batdude123
Team Energy

Innerhype
Team Energy

masterbruce
why?

Draco69
Team Tank. They have WW and Hercules. WW blitzes half the team and Hercules and She-Hulk thunderclaps the other half.

The real challenge is Magneto. Ordinarily they wouldn't be able to defeat Magneto...but with WW on their side they can.

UniOmni
I'd say team tank as well.

They have three top tiers, and two decent midtiers.

Magneto is the only real threat on the energy team.

Sub in Surfer, or even Firelord, and it'd be a fight.

batdude123
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! You subbed in JUBILEE for Invisible Woman?????!!!!! mad

Well then yeah, team tank ftw.

thedude1948
Gambit and Jubilee die in the first couple of seconds, Cyclops after a couple of minutes. Magneto and Human Torch could put up a fight against the five and possibly take out one or two between Thing, Colossus or She-Hulk, but they will get ganged up on and overun. Team Energy has 0 chance..

Mobra
Yeah, I don't even know why you put Jubilee in there.

Mobra
Yeah I don't even know why you put Jubilee in there.

King Kandy
Geez stick a Herald level on team energy, and suddenly this fight would be a lot more even....

Mobra
LOL. . .A Herald? You really think so?

thedude1948
If any Herald was put on Team Energy I would pick them for at least 7/10 if they replaced Gambit and Jubilee, (Unless the Herald was Terrax then I'd pick Team Power 6/10).

Roldz
Problem is team P is not only fighting the E team but also the battleground, all account to Mags. If they can take out Mags quickly then they wins handsdown, but i dont think they can.. Team E wins this via Mags ability to freeze them via blood control, like how he stop Cannonball med flight by magnetically controlling his blood.. It should be no problem doing this cept for Diana...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.