Justice League Of America#2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
In the issue I picked up Hawkgirl is one of the charactors on the cover yet shes's not even in in the story.....good issue and great art are btw, seen a taste of Nightwing through Benes art, I'm hoping for more tho.

King_Mungi
The covers are like the New Avengers, their not a good indication of what's inside.

Good issue, I liked the Arsenal and Hall interaction.

marvelprince
I liked that issue, but I didn't like how Wonderwoman and Superman were gonna vote on whether or not to let Bruce into the league.

nimbus006
I actually did like that... It gives a sense of how Bats is a rebel and needs to work solo. Besides you know thier going to vote him in.

Accel
We may not even know for sure who's going to be in the League yet. Power Girl was voted in unanimously by the trinity and she hasn't appeared yet.

Tron
Originally posted by Accel
We may not even know for sure who's going to be in the League yet. Power Girl was voted in unanimously by the trinity and she hasn't appeared yet.

I think she turned them down actually, so you won't see her on any team other than JSA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.