When will the universe collapse inwards? Will history start all over again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
The universe it getting bigger, expanding. Eventually it will fall inwards, like a star going supernova.

Do you thin this will happen soon?

Will history start all over again?

King Kandy
Not necesarrilly. There's also the possibility of "Heat Death" and infinite expansion.

FoxMeister
The Universe could explode like a baloon. we expand until we pop. Causing another big bang and creates a new universe!!!

King Kandy
The universe isn't like a balloon, It won't "Pop".

It will either collapse, or expand infinitly.

EDIT: There's actualy the possibility of big rip, which is sort of like popping.

Grand_Moff_Gav
There is also the possibility that Scientists are wrong, which most likely they are, the world is flat, we are the centre of the universe etc etc...

Ofcourse, there is the possibility that there is a God...

or the possibility that the universe isn't expanding at all, or maybe it will just stop...and that will be that...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh, and this isn't a conspiracy.

Mindship
Dark energy suggests the universe will not only expand forever, but expand at an accelerating rate. When the universe is a trillion trillion times its current age, everything will be gone: galaxies, planets, life, even the atoms and subatomic particles. All that will remain, for the stretch of eternity, will be faint quantum fields, rippling like ghosts across an unimaginable cosmic emptiness.

Madman_V3N0M
I personaly believe that the expansion of the Universe is due to the Big Bang, because in void there's no friction so the "shrapnel" from an explosion as big as the Big Bang would still be hurdling through space, and the "shrapnel" has formed into galaxies and planets and lifeforms. Due to gravity the universe will eventually stop and then start to implode , then all matter will concentrate into one point and then there will be a new Big Bang. In fact, who knows how many times this cycle has happened?
This is my own conclusion about the universe and I'm not saying it's right and not forcing it on anyone.

Deano
scientists no nothing on the matter. its just speculation

debbiejo
Originally posted by BlackC@
The universe it getting bigger, expanding. Eventually it will fall inwards, like a star going supernova.

Will history start all over again? There is a theory like that and that it has happened already even......

King Kandy
There are three fates for the universe that are possible.

Big Rip
Big Crunch
Heat Death

No other fates are possible in the expanding universe model.

Capt_Fantastic
There are some philosophies that say the life you are living has happened many times, and that when the time comes, you'll live it all over again.

Bardock42
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and improbable.

There is another which states that this has already happened.

fini
i dont see why not.

Everything gets wipped clean and everything starts over

debbiejo
Kinda like a circle...............Thoughs circles are just everywhere.....

Madman_V3N0M
I suppose that if my theory is true and the universe has been in a cicle of death and rebirth since time began, then it is possible that one of the previous universes could have went exactly the way this one is going, and thus history is indeed repeating. Considering that there have been an infinite universes before us it has to hapen at one time or another for history to repeat itself.

Cheese!

Waks
I love threads like this, always gets me thinking. I love it! smile My brain is coming back to me and my insane thoughts too. Thank you all.

btw what is big rip and heat death?

BornToRule
Perhaps the universe is in a little glass ball like in "men in black" but who knows? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
it will be thousands of years before we truely understand the universe

Madman_V3N0M
I haven't seen my brain in 4 years, it writes from time to time to tell me he's ok in the Bahamas or Everest or something, I just found out he has been giving my head out for rent...

KidRock
Originally posted by Deano
it will be thousands of years before we truely understand the universe

That's just speculation..nobody knows the real truth.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by King Kandy
There are three fates for the universe that are possible.

Big Rip
Big Crunch
Heat Death

No other fates are possible in the expanding universe model.

Hopefully I'll be six-feet-under before any of those "possibilities" happen.

Madman_V3N0M
I hope I won't it will be a hell of a show!

debbiejo
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Hopefully I'll be six-feet-under before any of those "possibilities" happen. Won't matter if you are........It's just a physical body anyway..........not the U

Jesse7
This is all but a dream, a speck on a page.

Infinite realities all stacked upon one another, each like a ifninitely expanding board going outward in every direction, as you move up and down them in the same spot they change little by little from where you left.

Their is no death truly, birth and death is moving to another page of the book, another board of chess.

With in every drop of water, within every pedal of a flower, their is a infinite of realities just as we are but a speck of a string which makes up a cork which makes up a atom which makes up a cell which makes up a part, which is part of a body.

A book, a story, of ininfite stories and infinite pages, every droplet of ink is a conscious, every page is reality, all realities connected, never ending.

Their is no past, presnet, or future, all is simulatanious, all is is one.

Their is no existance, and no non existance, once you have been shown their is no stopping until you reach "it", untill you reach Him.

The physical body is but a pawn, the hands which move the pawns are pawns them selves to the hands which move them.

Colors, lights, darkness, things beyond physicality, all here and now, infinite realities and infinite stories all now, they move, they live, they speak and they see.

A endless cycle of going from page to page, from board to board.

Cut the strings of fate and destiny, to escape this dream, to reach "it", to reach Him.

All things begin to break when they come near.

All is one, the physical body is but a passing momment, you are reality and reality is you.

All is of the body, the infinite bodies of that body is but a body, as you go further everything begins to fade.

Beyond the void, their is light, this is not the end, go beyond all thought all possibility, your mind and conscious must not limit you, let go of all.

To go beyond all, being called, being led, their is no peace, only in Him is their perfection.

I must go

King Kandy
Originally posted by Board Walker
This is all but a dream, a speck on a page.

Infinite realities all stacked upon one another, each like a ifninitely expanding board going outward in every direction, as you move up and down them in the same spot they change little by little from where you left.

Their is no death truly, birth and death is moving to another page of the book, another board of chess.

With in every drop of water, within every pedal of a flower, their is a infinite of realities just as we are but a speck of a string which makes up a cork which makes up a atom which makes up a cell which makes up a part, which is part of a body.

A book, a story, of ininfite stories and infinite pages, every droplet of ink is a conscious, every page is reality, all realities connected, never ending.

Their is no past, presnet, or future, all is simulatanious, all is is one.

Their is no existance, and no non existance, once you have been shown their is no stopping until you reach "it", untill you reach Him.

The physical body is but a pawn, the hands which move the pawns are pawns them selves to the hands which move them.

Colors, lights, darkness, things beyond physicality, all here and now, infinite realities and infinite stories all now, they move, they live, they speak and they see.

A endless cycle of going from page to page, from board to board.

Cut the strings of fate and destiny, to escape this dream, to reach "it", to reach Him.

All things begin to break when they come near.

All is one, the physical body is but a passing momment, you are reality and reality is you.

All is of the body, the infinite bodies of that body is but a body, as you go further everything begins to fade.

Beyond the void, their is light, this is not the end, go beyond all thought all possibility, your mind and conscious must not limit you, let go of all.

To go beyond all, being called, being led, their is no peace, only in Him is their perfection.

I must go
There is a theory, that states that the moon is made of green cheese.

Madman_V3N0M
I believe in that, and I also believe the sun is fueled by fanta.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I believe in that, and I also believe the sun is fueled by fanta.
NO! Haven't you watched those one juice commercials? The ones with "The Power of The Sun"?

Or was that Fanta?

J-Beowulf
The real question is:

What is beyond space? What is outside of space as we know it, where space has yet to expand?

Space just raises so many questions, many of them unfathomable. It's actually very fun to talk about. smile

Madman_V3N0M
Space is all just in a littel mable that aliens play with, haven't you seen MIB?

King Kandy
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
The real question is:

What is beyond space? What is outside of space as we know it, where space has yet to expand?

Space just raises so many questions, many of them unfathomable. It's actually very fun to talk about. smile
Nothing is outside space. Space isn't expanding into anything, it's expanding existance.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nothing is outside space. Space isn't expanding into anything, it's expanding existance.

Weird.

Madman_V3N0M
Hello?! The marble thing, remember?

Bardock42
Hello?! The marble thing, remember?

Yes...but are they really Aliens since they apparently own the marble?

Madman_V3N0M
Well, they might be gods or something, and what if they stole the marbles?

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackC@

Will history start all over again?
The universe may not even collapse inward, nobody knows what will happen. Scientists can only make theories and they may all be wrong. We won't be here to experience it most likely anyway. Even if it does, I think the universe will re-start over but in a different way.

Madman_V3N0M
Maybe our great great great great great great great etc. etc. great grandchildren will decide it is necesarry to produce another universe( and another big bang or something), but first we need to make children who will have children of theyr oun and so on and so forth, so get to it boys and girls, make babyes!

King Kandy
Maybe our great great great great great great great etc. etc. great grandchildren will decide it is necesarry to produce another universe( and another big bang or something), but first we need to make children who will have children of theyr oun and so on and so forth, so get to it boys and girls, make babyes!
This is completely at odss with my philosophy.

I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

Madman_V3N0M
You mean we shouldn't have babyes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.