Burgers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Is it just me or does any one else think that there are too many different types of burgers today? Personally, I think they jumped the boat when they started introducing chicken. Stupid republicans, see this is what you get when you vote in the same idiot twice. I blame the USA and sue them for distress and not knowing what to order because there are too many options. I'm also suing Canada because it sucks. Anyone else wanna take me on?! I'LL SUE YOUR ASS! mad

Mišt
I have no idea what the hell you're selling but Ill take 2, with fries.

Kram3r

Mišt
Well you couldnt call them 'German Fries'ermm

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Kram3r
That's the other problem! mad

Why are they called "French" fries? Is it because the French are thin, greased up bastards! HUH?! HUH?!

Or is it because like French women they taste delicious? droolio

I'M SUING YOU ON GROUNDS OF ASKING FOR FRIES! mad I don't really care what they call it so long as it's good. ermm

Kram3r

Kram3r
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I don't really care what they call it so long as it's good. ermm

I knew you were part of this conspiracy! mad

fantasygirl
I knew you were part of this conspiracy! mad Shhh.. lookaround

Mišt
Why? erm

Why not?detective

DragonWoman
That's the other problem! mad

Why are they called "French" fries? Is it because the French are thin, greased up bastards! HUH?! HUH?!

Or is it because like French women they taste delicious? droolio

I'M SUING YOU ON GROUNDS OF ASKING FOR FRIES! mad

Damn right french women are delicious *licks own arm* Mmmmm french decendant

=Tired Hiker=
This is why I like 'In-N-Out Burger.' They have a burger called a 'single'. And that's it. Oh, and you can get it with cheese too, if you want. And of course they have a double and triple as well, but that just refers to the amount of meat patties you want on it, they keep it simple, and they don't have chicken! smile

Kram3r

fantasygirl
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
This is why I like 'In-N-Out Burger.' They have a burger called a 'single'. And that's it. Oh, and you can get it with cheese too, if you want. And of course they have a double and triple as well, but that just refers to the amount of meat patties you want on it, they keep it simple, and they don't have chicken! smile I love that place. I like it for the same reason as well. They keep it simple. happy

Mišt
Your pants are on fire. ermm

Yeah I like it that way ermm

fantasygirl
ermm

*Calls police* no expression

Your pants are on fire. ermm http://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.gif no expression

Kram3r
Originally posted by DragonWoman
Damn right french women are delicious *licks own arm* Mmmmm french decendant

droolio

This is why I like 'In-N-Out Burger.' They have a burger called a 'single'. And that's it. Oh, and you can get it with cheese too, if you want. And of course they have a double and triple as well, but that just refers to the amount of meat patties you want on it, they keep it simple, and they don't have chicken! smile

It's like we think on the same brain wave. ermm

DragonWoman
droolio

You know you want me wink

Kram3r

fantasygirl
Good, me too. ermm

no expression

*deletes fantasygirl's account* ermm I'm still here. ermm

=Tired Hiker=
droolio

Hang ten, my brutha! smile

Kram3r
Originally posted by DragonWoman
You know you want me wink

yes

Originally posted by fantasygirl
I'm still here. ermm

Are you? ermm

Hang ten, my brutha! smile

Fo' Shizzle ma nizzle! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.