Casting Call

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates life fo
Is anyone, that might live in LA. going to the open casting call tomorrow, Sunday, for POTC 3?

tee_pirategirl
I don't but how come you're asking?

Pirates life fo
Just curious. I will be there and thought it would be interesting to see people from the forum. I dont see why someone living in the LA area, that loves Pirates, and meets the look the call is asking for, wouldnt go.

tee_pirategirl
yeah good point I would go too if I lived there *sigh*

Pirates life fo
Well if anyone does go tomorrow, and I dont talk to you tonight, ask for Mike when you get there. Not sure how many people here live in the area and are 18+ that meet what the call is looking for.

LovelyOne
Oh cool!. wish I was in L.A is it for pirates and wenches again?

does this mean not all of AWE is set in singapore? Is it set back in Tortuga?

johnnyforever
crybaby i wish i could go! but i'm 14 and i live in louisiana, so that's too far! but good luck, and tell me everything k?

katelovespirate
wow mike have fun! smile yeah i live in orlando so i cant live the dream... lol. you'll have to live it for all of us ok? be sneaky, try to steal a script!

Mistypirate
That's to bad I live in Orlando as well. I wish I live in L.A. I want to be a wench. Oh well sad.

diddly-dum
Well that sux,... I'm too young and I just found out about this today,...
GOOD LUCK MIKE!!

Pirates life fo
Oh I didnt submit myself for the movie so no luck needed here. My younger brother did. I am still hoping to get him on as a stand-in/photo double for Cutler Beckett. Beckett/Tom Hollander is 5'5" tall and about 135 lbs. Tough to double unless you have a brother that is his exact sizes. Hopefully he can get the stand-in part for Beckett. Be some good work.

The open call went pretty well. There was a line that wrapped around the corner and down the block when I got there this morning. Dided down around noon though. Some decent types for what the call was looking for. Was hoping some KMC people in LA would come out.

diddly-dum
I live in Riverside,.. but I might have gone out to LA just to see KMC folk!

Chiki Mina
i live sooo far away lol.

johnnyforever
so did you find anything out about the script or anything?

and chiki mina, nice siggy!

Chiki Mina
omg thank you lol I made this siggy its my first try. Its not so professional but im a lil proud of meself lol

thanks I very much appreciate it.

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by johnnyforever
so did you find anything out about the script or anything?

and chiki mina, nice siggy!

Anything like what?

tee_pirategirl
eoe that was so cool! too bad I'm too young+plus I live in texas lol did you see anything intresting? like was gore or somebody else there? well probably not gore since he's busy but was anyone we know there?

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Anything like what?
confused i don no...

i thought u might of been able to get info from somebody that worked for pirates, you know maybe one of 'em might of slipped up? embarrasment guess i was dumb to think that whistle

sailorleo
well if i had transportation, i'd go....i'm back guys! WHO MISSED ME?

shannstar79
I missed u bunchessad

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sailorleo
well if i had transportation, i'd go....i'm back guys! WHO MISSED ME?

Where did ya go? I wasnt in much yesterday either...so fill me in where did ya go?

sailorleo
no where, my internet was sucking! I figured out the porblem because i'm a genius...lol....

PirateDiva
OOOOO mine was too....but most of the day i was dealing with my sisters car crisis!!

Chiki Mina
i was here but my brain wasnt lol.

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by johnnyforever
confused i don no...

i thought u might of been able to get info from somebody that worked for pirates, you know maybe one of 'em might of slipped up? embarrasment guess i was dumb to think that whistle

Not stupid to think that. Believe it or not someone left the script sitting on a table so I grabbed it. Shhh...

sailorleo
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Not stupid to think that. Believe it or not someone left the script sitting on a table so I grabbed it. Shhh... really huh...well pm me about norrington!

Chiki Mina
...ooookkk...a script thats worth millions...leaving on a table...

Pirates life fo
Sorry I cant reveal anything about Norrie or how the movie ends. Sucks I know

Chiki Mina
mk..right....sure..

Pirates life fo
I actually do have a copy of the script. Most of it that is. And the desk it was left on was my desk. That's why it was so easy to grab.

Chiki Mina
why you bother bragging about it.

Pirates life fo
I simply mentioned that I had a copy. Not bragging about anything

Chiki Mina
if its supposed to be a secret then it isnt anymore. your bragging anyways and trying to tease us that u cant say anything.

Pirates life fo
Well someone did ask me if I got a copy so by answering the question, Im bragging?

Chiki Mina
good for u. u have the copy wow drinks all around.

Pirates life fo
Ok Im curious why you need to be so rude. How about next time someone asks me a question I just lie.

Chiki Mina
keep the damn script thing to urself. we have enough spoilers already. Besides I dont believe you.

Pirates life fo
I could care less at this point if you believe me or not. Everyone on this site so far has been very passionate about their ideas nad many of them are well thought out. Until now no one has been rude. And in case you cant read well, someone ASKED me if I had a copy and I answered. Im terribly sorry that you didnt like my answer for whatever reason.

Chiki Mina
if its true abuot u having the script then keep it to yourself if someone asks its none of their buisness. if all this crap is true then you cant just spill all over here saying that you have the script when its worth $$. If someone asks about it then simply says none of your buisness or no. Dont just tease that person in saying yes then not saying anything.

Pirates life fo
Ummm...Kid. I will answer how I choose to answer. The fact that I answer the question honestly is my business. The fact that I will only divulge info to people in private messages and not openly on the forum is also my business.

Chiki Mina
ummm...buddy. have u ever heard of pm? pm that person who asks and brag about it in pm.

Pirates life fo
well seeing as how I started the thread. I will say what I choose. If you dont like it, stay off the thread. That simple.

Chiki Mina
I can also choose what to say its a free country. If you dont like it either tough.

Pirates life fo
Ok if its such a free country why are you getting on my case about what I say other than to be rude??

Chiki Mina
Im not beeing rude, im just being honest. Its enough that ppl make up rumors and make up crap that Ted/terry wrote this and that in watever forum. Why do we need another person to say they have a script and tease us with it. POint is I dont understand if you not gonna share the script then why mention even if that person asked

Pirates life fo
Who teased you. If you felt teased that is your business. I was asked if I had a copy of the script. I answered the question. Someone asked me a question about and I answered that I couldnt say which is true. If you dont like that fine. You ARE being rude about it.

Chiki Mina
Im not offending so Im not being rude. Im not gonna keep arguing about it especially over the internet.

Pirates life fo
You notice how no one else cares?

I am done posting on these forums. If anyone has anything that they want to discuss please feel free to PM me

Chiki Mina
Oh please quit the drama. lets stop right here right now. As u noticed no one posted in other threads either not alot of ppl are online. Cut the tears and lets end this.

diddly-dum
YOU GUYS!!! CHILL!!!!

Mistypirate
OMG What just happened here??? confused

diddly-dum
You don't want to know

Chiki Mina
its over forget it. life goes on

Mistypirate
Ok i think it's better that way big grin

diddly-dum
lol
Looks like someones alittle grouchy!! lol

Chiki Mina
..maybe a little

johnnyforever
well actually it's my fault! embarrasment i'm the one that asked PLF if she got any info! cry i'm sorry miss, it was not my place...

btw... SHUT UP!!! i CAN'T believe you got a copy of part of the script eek! ... you are soo lucky!

Chiki Mina
its not you fault its over. I said to end the discussion but he decided not to post here anymore thats his problem. I appoligize for the ppl who had to read all that.

johnnyforever
thanx chiki! oh and btw, i thought he was a girl! embarrasment

LovelyOne
Chiki stop it please. Pirate life Fo is a nice guy sad

come back Pirate life fo!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Chiki stop it please. Mike is a nice guy sad

Mike come back!

yeah...I just PM'd you Lovely...

LovelyOne
He does actually have the script chiki. he works on set, he's telling the 100% truth.

Pirates Life Fo please dont leave

LovelyOne
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

lovethemtigers
Pirates Life Fo...please come back...I was enjoying your posts so much...how about going onto the "Have I've missed something thread"...we posted some great things there for you to read and respond to....Please come back..

Chiki Mina
I SAID LETS STOP ARGUING!!! ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT HE DONT WANT TO POST ANYMORE! If he wants to act like a victim and make everybody feel sorry for him thats fine. And wheres the proof he has the script. It seems everybody has the damn script. aybe my neighbor also has it. Maybe cousin, grandpa-WHO ELSE! Damn so tired of ppl bragging about they read the script, they know the spoilers, they know everything. And leave us here feeling all stupid.

You gurls can pm him if you want talk about me if you want say im a (im not even gonna say it). Just blame it all on me.

LovelyOne
stop being so aggressive damn chiki...confused

I'm not arguing. I was just defending my friend from an onslaught of aggressive comments

he has the script but he wont talk about it. Not to me not to anyone.

Chiki Mina
Im not arguing either Lovely, you dont understand...I just hate myself for giving opinions.

Chiki Mina
now im the most hated of this forum. I just want to kick myself.

LovelyOne
No need to hate yourself for opinions chiki I love your opinions smile

Its just I think we need to stop attacking people on this site when we dont agree with them. I did it recently. I lost my cool, I gotta stop now cuz Its really bad behaviour on my behalf sad I dont want to chase new people off this baord...this aint KttC

Mistypirate
Please stop arguing!!. We should all be together. If he doesn't want to say anything oh well!!. Maybe he has his reasons. We all know we are going to have our happy ending, maybe it isn't going to be that happy, but I bet we all are going to be celebrating when the movie comes out. So please you guys stop it. Its not wort it.

Chiki Mina
I said lets stop arguing. I did my part Lovely, he doesnt wanna do his part. He dont want to post bc its his choice, I didnt make him I said lets stop as in lets make a truce trooce however you spell it GOD I HATE MY ENGLISH. I never make sense.

LovelyOne
his reason being he felt atacked..I think we need to stop this..the way we attack new people for having different opinions..I did it recently and I'm ashamed again.

this isnt KttC.laughing out loud

I really dont want people to feel like that when they come to this board..just my 2 cents

Chiki Mina
nooo dont understand see I dont make sense. It wasnt exactly about opinion. I just pissed about so many ppl having access to scripts and so many ppl say they have it. It makes me feel retarded I know Iam anyways. That was the argument about. It wasnt about who gets liz yada yada. I guess I overreacted and im sorry. Its just tiring of everybody having everything all the scripts all the contacts with hollywood and whatever and I feel like an ass sometimes. Everyone must hate me now bc I drove him off.

Mistypirate
I don't hate you, I luv all of you guys we are in the same ship. So we should all stick together regardless. I don't why you feel retarded I don't understand. You are awesome as well as your ideas, and the way you defend our ship to.

lovethemtigers
Chiki, don't feel bad...I don't really know anything either..all I know is what I read here...I dont' know anyone personally involved with the movie...I don't have access to the script...only the 54 pages leaked and put on this site last month....I'm frustrated too...but there's nothing we can do..just wait and see....

Chiki, don't kick yourself.. We all make mistakes...we all say things we regret...that's life. Hold your head up, next time...just try to count to 10 next time you feel angry about a posts and think clearly before you type, that's all. I'm not mad at you...I'm just asking for Pirate Life Fo to come back cuz I enjoyed reading his comments...he was very interesting...that's all....

Mistypirate
Ok let's all go to the kumbaya thread smile

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I SAID LETS STOP ARGUING!!! ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT HE DONT WANT TO POST ANYMORE! If he wants to act like a victim and make everybody feel sorry for him thats fine. And wheres the proof he has the script. It seems everybody has the damn script. aybe my neighbor also has it. Maybe cousin, grandpa-WHO ELSE! Damn so tired of ppl bragging about they read the script, they know the spoilers, they know everything. And leave us here feeling all stupid.

You gurls can pm him if you want talk about me if you want say im a (im not even gonna say it). Just blame it all on me.

Ok first of all, I didnt brag about having the script. Someone asked if I got one at the open call. I even answered sarcastically by saying I stole one off a desk. It was a joke.

If I wanted to brag about the script I would have laughed at everyone for not knowing what I know or gone on and on about it. I have been on this forum for about a month and that is the first time I brought it up.

The reason I dont make a big deal of it is beacuse I enjoy posting and giving ideas without anyone thinking I am giving something away or that something I say is how it is and their theories are right or wrong. If that was the case I would have posted 1 time saying this is how the movie ends and you can all stop theorizing and exchanging ideas.

Also, I cant say exactly what is going to happen because if I leak that info, I lose my job most likely.

I did overexagerate when I said I wouldnt come back. I said that because I am here to exchange ideas, play devil's advocate and maybe discount rumors that have gotten out as 'fact' but are actually untrue. I am not here to be criticized, cursed at, be called a liar, badgered...etc. If that is what this forum is about then I wont have a problem leaving.

I realize that you might have been having a bad day or any other factors that may have had you go off on me Chika so I am going to put it behind me and start with a clean slate. Fair enough?

LovelyOne
well said Pirates life fo. Welcome back smile

I enjoy reading your opinions here etc smile

johnnyforever
STOP IT!!!! blowup i've had it with, wobbly legged, rum soaked, PIRATES!

now i don't want to hear another word! no matter who's right or wrong!

now say your both sorry and ya'll each give a BIG hug!!

Pirates life fo
Ummm...stop what? No one is arguing here anymore Johnnyforver

LovelyOne
LOOK man no one is arguing here..

Pirates life Fo is just explaining himself before everyone gets the wrong end of the stick. If you read what he says, he is trying to patch things up here.

LovelyOne
I wasnt even arguing..I was just a bit surprised at what went down in the thread..

Mistypirate
Welcome Back, I really enjoyed your "Maybe I'm missing something" thread. It was fun how you messed with our minds. lol

Chiki Mina
welcome back. I hope everybody are not pissed at me anymore.

Mistypirate
confused I'm confused, I wasn't pissed @ you.

Chiki Mina
nevermind lol...i just confuse ppl more.

Mistypirate
OK smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.