Swimming Pools

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
I got to to tell ya, I quit going to them years ago for the following, and this of course is the local community or public pool. They have their ups and downs.....

The Downers:

Its at times like swimming in a giant toilet bowl! embarrasment Yes, everyones bladder gets stimulated, and the result, PISS MAINA!!

Chlorine, ((BURNS AND REDDENS EYES!))

Skin gets wrinkled.

Hairballs in the deepend, and one time as I was searching the bottom for loose change, I encountered a ACTUAL baby-ruth bar. And once I told the lifegaurd... ****BEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!**** "The pool is closed, due to un-sanitary conditions!!!! EVERYONE OUT!!!"

The Uppers!:

When all the fine hunnys would come in with TIGHT suits...yes alot of things were UP! ((DOIOIOIOING!)) To the point where I had o STAY IN THE POOL!

Mr. Happy would get stimulated! smokin' eek!

Nipps poking out! eek!

Once you found the right hunny, and got out, and got her to walk home with you, your sexuality and harmones and testosterone from the stimulation would increase 10 xs! From also having that wet bathingsuit on, and looking at hers!

Ah, I had the best sex in the world bringing 'Mary' home while my parents were @ work! big grin smokin' smokin'

Mišt
*has own pool* ermm
No filthy disease ridden pricks getting in my pooldisgust

silver_tears
Do you really? dontgetit *moves*

Mišt

silver_tears
Then how do you get in? disgust
I don't currently have a prick, he and I broke up doped

Mišt
Oh, I sleep around, gets me where I need to sly

Oh how sad, noone loves you doped

silver_tears
You're right, they don't sigh
I'm going to bed.

Mišt
But I <3 you touched

Nightdoped

Crusher

Mišt
How did you know?eek!

~Kongu_Dude~
srug

FoxMeister
Look at my pool. a bit small

Crusher
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Look at my pool. a bit small

Is that your sister!? stick out tongue smokin'

Mišt
Thats me mad

The Pict

Mišt
blush2

The Pict

Mišt
Im kind of seeing someone else at the moment weep

silver_tears
Yea, bitches, step back mhm

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Crusher
I got to to tell ya, I quit going to them years ago for the following, and this of course is the local community or public pool. They have their ups and downs.....

The Downers:

Its at times like swimming in a giant toilet bowl! embarrasment Yes, everyones bladder gets stimulated, and the result, PISS MAINA!!

Skin gets wrinkled.

Hairballs in the deepend, and one time as I was searching the bottom for loose change, I encountered a ACTUAL baby-ruth bar. And once I told the lifegaurd... ****BEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!**** "The pool is closed, due to un-sanitary conditions!!!! EVERYONE OUT!!!"

The Uppers!:

When all the fine hunnys would come in with TIGHT suits...yes alot of things were UP! ((DOIOIOIOING!)) To the point where I had o STAY IN THE POOL!

Mr. Happy would get stimulated! smokin' eek!

Nipps poking out! eek!

Once you found the right hunny, and got out, and got her to walk home with you, your sexuality and harmones and testosterone from the stimulation would increase 10 xs! From also having that wet bathingsuit on, and looking at hers!

Ah, I had the best sex in the world bringing 'Mary' home while my parents were @ work! big grin smokin' smokin'
Ugh, reminds me of the public pool over here. Mom used to take us and the kids to swim there and it was really disgusting. Our hangout spot today (The Skate Park) is RIGHT BESIDE it and I've walked over to the fence before and looked at it and the water is pitch black, almost green. They don't even cover it up during non-swimming season. I don't know if it's closed down for good or just for the season but jeeze, even if it's just for the season they could at least help take care of it. erm

~Da Rev~
2nd page.

Crusher

Crusher
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Ugh, reminds me of the public pool over here. Mom used to take us and the kids to swim there and it was really disgusting. Our hangout spot today (The Skate Park) is RIGHT BESIDE it and I've walked over to the fence before and looked at it and the water is pitch black, almost green. They don't even cover it up during non-swimming season. I don't know if it's closed down for good or just for the season but jeeze, even if it's just for the season they could at least help take care of it. erm

Mosquitoe farm smile

Crusher
I also hate when you get water up your nose, and swimmers ear. sick

Strangelove
if you swallow too much water, you can't take deep breaths for a while disgust

silver_tears
disgust*

Strangelove
oops fixed

silver_tears
petpet I still love you.
Unlike that worthless Michael sneaky2

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
petpet I still love you.
Unlike that worthless Michael sneaky2 yeah, he can go to hell fire2

which one's Michael? confused

silver_tears
There's like 4 hmm

Mr. Bacon
irene peed in my pool disgust

Strangelove
There's like 4 hmm ah.....magnifico! sombrero2

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

Lies, that was LF in a wig ermm

Mr. Bacon
then why didnt it come off when we made out ermm

dr. pookie
hey its that silver chick, the one with the cute huge nostrils!

silver_tears
Originally posted by dr. pookie
hey its that silver chick, the one with the cute huge nostrils!

:wtfstick out tongueetpet

then why didnt it come off when we made out ermm

Oh yea, now I remember, time of my life lookaround

dr. pookie
embarrasment big grin

Mr. Bacon
:wtfstick out tongueetpet

Oh yea, now I remember, time of my life lookaround
stick out tongue

silver_tears
love20 I less than 3 you baby.

Mr. Bacon
happy

Punkyhermy

LMFAO!!!

laughing

haha.

you're crazy!

stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i know stick out tongue

silver_tears
For the record I do nothing of the sort, that's nasty sick

Mr. Bacon
liar mhm

silver_tears
blush2

Mr. Bacon
hahaaha stick out tongue

fantasygirl
I have my own pool. happy

silver_tears
Bitches sneaky2

fantasygirl
Bitches sneaky2 confused

petpet

RZA

The Downers:

Skin gets wrinkled.

This is why I prefer the beach.

The Uppers!:

eek!

You can find all this and much much more en la playa.

Crusher
Originally posted by RZA
This is why I prefer the beach.

You can find all this and much much more en la playa.

Yep. But the saltwater!? And the sand gets everywhere. But you have the 3 'B's @ the beach....

Beach= Babes, Bikinis and BUSH!

Mišt
Yea, bitches, step back mhm

love

silver_tears
whip2flirt

Mišt
flowers4u

silver_tears
touched I'll pet you all over tonight.

Mišt
I look forward to ittouched

silver_tears
You should be, I might not even wear the gloves touched

Mišt
naughty

~Kongu_Dude~
Did I come here in a bad moment? dodgy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.