Nightwing vs DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
These I'm pretty sure never met before. No prep both out patroling, Nghtwing takes him for mistakin idenity. Who takes it ?

heru
Because theres no prep Nightwing don't know what he's up against. D.D tears him a new hole and send crying home to the Bat

Wally West
Its a lot closer than that, Nightwing has a good chance if he gets his standard weapons and patrol gear to balance out DD's senses

braz
Daredevil 6/10

heru
He would.nt know what D.D. capabilities are so how would he know how to react

Ext@nt
Daredevil takes this hands down, he can see all of Nightwings moves BEFORE they hit.

Daredevil ftw

Ultraman Baltan
Daredevil wins. He's very strong and just as skilled(probably even more) as Nightwing. Plus, he is much faster.

db_renji
Even though Nightwing is my fav.

Daredevil 7/10

Wolverine2006
Daredevil 7/10

Superherovandal
he's not that much faster. its just that he has his radar sense is all. i'd say agility wise their equal with DD beating him with the radar sense. but considering that NW carrys around sonics i'd say it s pretty even with DD having a bit of an edge. DD 6-7/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Daredevil 7/10

willRules
I'd give DD a slightly greater edge in skill but Nightwing a slightly greater edge in agility. I'd say DD wins 6/10

Tron
Originally posted by heru
Because theres no prep Nightwing don't know what he's up against. D.D tears him a new hole and send crying home to the Bat

He still has common knowledge of Daredevil, so he knows enough.

Anyway, this has been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=302911& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Nightwing+vs+Daredevil%29
+forumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.