Odin vs Mrrungo Mu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_1971
Both are at full power.Bloodlust is on.Who takes it.

Thanos_1971
I say Mrrungo

DigiMark007
Who's Mrrungo? Sounds kinda like anime.

King_Mungi
He's a comic book character, very powerful

bio: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm

manorastroman
if i recall, surfer did a little better against mrrungo than he did against odin. based on that alone, odin ftw.

Kid Kurdy
It's that fat dude from a Silver Surfer comic. Odin wins.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who's Mrrungo? Sounds kinda like anime.

Not anime Digi,That dude who was in that Silver Surfer magazine.The Enslaver

thedude1948
Originally posted by manorastroman
if i recall, surfer did a little better against mrrungo than he did against odin. based on that alone, odin ftw.

He did, but Mrrungo-Mu was toying with Surfer the whole time and when he finally got serious he took Surfer down pretty easily (but Surfer was at half power at the time.)

Both Odin and Mrrungo-Mu seem pretty equal, even Galactus was somewhat intimidated by the thought of fighting Mrrungo-Mu. But Im going have to give this to Odin 6/10 just because he has shown more raw power, and we really havent ever seen Mrrungo-Mu going all out. (mostly just toying around with people.)

But a win isnt out of the question for him.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8562/mrrungomuye7.th.jpg

Rewmac
Odinforce can be a powerful weapon if used wisely...

TheWatchdog
isent the odinforce sentient? well any ways odin takes this he has to work for it though. Guys old has alot of experience and was winning against thanos...thats not something many can say.

odin takes this with sweat..he has to work for it

leonidas
mu was battling a ss who had GIVEN AWAY HALF HIS POWER. and he STILL didn't wipe out ss. when ss restored his full power, he actually beat mu.

odin kills the slob.

guy222
ask brevoort about odin stick out tongue

Horrificus
Odin ftw.

Prep-Man
i was always wondering about this guy. gotta give it to odin.

Stoic
Odin would beat him down.

guy222
still like odin winning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.