Super Girl versus Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
bloodlust on, no prep

heru
This would be a hell of a fight. Both have flight and strength its hard to tell but if I have to choose I'll go with W.W. for her exsperince

PRAYERRUN
I love this fight!!! Supergirl would get mad and do a flying tackle on Wonder Woman and the two would end up rolling around on the floor knocking each other senseless.

In any case, I think Supergirl has more powers than Wonder Woman so she's gotta win.

Milkie
Wonder Woman should have never been given flight

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Milkie

Draco69

Meh. WW fans are split in two over that issue. Some believe she should have stayed as the ground-based powerhouse she was in Pre-Crisis, others think she's a natural flyer.

Oh and this has been done before. Supergirl gets her neck broken.

Milkie
They didn't give her a friggin invisible jet for nothing!!!!

Draco69
True. Bryne brought it back...but it was kinda useless.

Jones had the right idea. Make the IP a weapon. Like the Motherbox. A support tech that will give here whatever she needs.

Diana needs a sword. It'll give to her.

Diana needs the city evacuate so she can kick Giganta's ass? The plane will do it.

Diana needs come cover-fire? Plane's got it.

Diana needs the plane to protect her civilian friends? Ditto.

The IP should currently be a support sidekick for Wonder Woman.

It can nearly do anything as it's basically a GL ring-lite.....

Milkie
Yeah

Plus you don't see to many fliers flying around with rope, shields, and swords...

but ANYWAY!!

Supergirl loses.

Flying or not

invisiblewoman
Yeah

Plus you don't see to many fliers flying around with rope, shields, and swords...

but ANYWAY!!

Supergirl loses.

Flying or not

agreed !

The Pict
WW for the win

PRAYERRUN
yeah well ok, I guess since Wonder Woman has been said to have almost taken out Superman, Supergirl can't be all that tough for her. Guess i'll switch sides on this one.

fatgogeta
they have comprable abilities but Diana's vastly superior skills win it for her 7/10

complexbrother
Supergirl gets her ass handed to her.

newyorkcares
Bomb fight,but it goes to WW in the end , SG has a tad more Strength , speed and invulnerability, but WW has hellza combat experience and magic. SG will beat on WW for a bit, then its a magic tiara to the throat,magic gauntlets to the ears(both ala infinite crisis lead up,sorry, no scans im at work) and a "sword that can shave atoms off a molecule"(kingdom come) through the chest.The video is friggin over .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.