Asajj Ventress vs. Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Ventress against NJO Mara Jade. This is lightsaber combat, no Force attacks.

San'Doria
mara jade by far

Kas'Im
Isn't Mara Jade like the fourth best in the NJO, only inferior to Kyle, Luke and Jacen? She most likely wins pretty badly.

darthsith19
I dunno how Mara stacks compared to other NJO Jedi but I'm sure Kyp is stronger than her as well, Kas'Im.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by darthsith19
I dunno how Mara stacks compared to other NJO Jedi but I'm sure Kyp is stronger than her as well, Kas'Im.

I dunno, Kyp ain't anything special in saber ability, though his superior force mastery would give him a good advantage.

Darth_Glentract
Probably Asajj. Mara isn't really that good at lightsaber combat. I'd say that Luke, Jacen, Kyle, Corran, Kyp, Ganner, Saba (this is just a maybe), Anakin, Kam, and maybe Kenth. She's really not that top notch.

Kadesh
well for lightsaber id say asaji, hell NJO people dont even use the traditional styles anymore, only luke does

Darth_Glentract
I wouldn't say that they don't use traditional styles at all anymore.

Kadesh
well it is true, some sources stated that by the NJO era the traditional forms were forgotten, and kyp durron is a powerful force user yet he is flimsy with the lightsaber.

Darth_Glentract
Kyp really isn't too bad with a saber. He lost to the Slayers, but it was the first time anyone had fought them and he didn't know what to expect. Jacen, Jaina, and Luke did. They had an advantage that Kyp didn't.

Kadesh
well i thought in the unifying force, jacen admitted in his thoughts he was not as good as corran and luke and some others

Darth_Glentract
I don't remember that.

Kaos sebaceous
mara jade takes this

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
mara jade takes this

Great arguement. thumb up

Kaos sebaceous
oo thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.