Principal Quits After Shooting Kittens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15266666/?GT1=8618

He "jumped the gun," so to speak, but I think it was the most humane way to kill them.

Alliance
Animal shelters exist for a reason.

Soleran
This incident is stupid and so is the principal, this is the real reason tire irons have multiple uses.

Alliance
Ironing tires?

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Alliance
Animal shelters exist for a reason.

It's not unlikely that the animal shelter would have killed them eventually, also. I'm not a big fan of them, personally. Heard some ****ed up stories about people's lost pets being euthanized "accidentally" by self-proclaimed low-kill shelters.

As for the guy shooting the kittens, that probably wasn't the best solution, either, but it wasn't any more cruel than what a shelter likely would have done.

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Revan
It's not unlikely that the animal shelter would have killed them eventually, also. I'm not a big fan of them, personally. Heard some ****ed up stories about people's lost pets being euthanized "accidentally" by self-proclaimed low-kill shelters.

As for the guy shooting the kittens, that probably wasn't the best solution, either, but it wasn't any more cruel than what a shelter likely would have done.

Perhaps, but there is a chance for adoption and its more humane than taking them out back and shooting them.

The Pict
What a cruel, stupid man. I hope he gets charged.

PVS
Originally posted by The Pict
What a cruel, stupid man. I hope he gets charged.

cruel? how the hell is he cruel? stupid, yes i agree, but cruel?

ThePittman

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by FeceMan

He "jumped the gun," so to speak, but I think it was the most humane way to kill them.

Must be a dog-person.

And his only charge would be having a gun on school grounds.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by FeceMan

Ummm... couldn't he have taken them to the vet or animal shelter to have it done?

In Australia there are places that do that kind of thing - properly and fully within the regulation of the law. Generally people don't see an orphaned cat in their front yard and go "Poor thing, best put it out of its misery *BANG* Oh, don't worry Frank, no need to call the police, oh neighbour, just doing the humane thing to this kitten."

If they did they would get arrested, but that is more for gun violation then the cat, unless the cat didn't die instantly in which case animal cruelty would be added to it.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
cruel? how the hell is he cruel? stupid, yes i agree, but cruel?
Cruel would have been throwing the kittens out of a window at students.

Robtard
Jackass should have just called the Humane Society, would of been the right thing to do, now he faces a possible ass-raping in prison.

Nay sayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.