Miami vs. FIU BRAWL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broke Beat
HOLY SHIT this is insane !!!!

notice the one black miami player with his helment off laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0oF0TfZB3Y

Article
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6064744??FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8705

i cant believe i missed this game, Miami dominates.

forumcrew
this was awesome.

DanZeke25
laughing

bigbearmanjr
Don't get me wrong, it's violence and all. But it's just so fun to watch. Ron Artest, or whatever the dumbasses name is, (Artess) would be proud.

botankus
I'm going to a Miami game in 2 weeks. I wonder how much will be left of the team for that one.

Lord Evolution
Happy Dance good fight, good night

BobbyD
Unbelievable. The Canes have always been known as the criminals/thugs of the NCAA. That is not to say FIU doesn't deserved to be ridiculed-they do. It's just that I'm not surprised Miami has found another way to live up to their reputation.....of rapists, drug abusers, and street thugs.

forumcrew
Originally posted by botankus
I'm going to a Miami game in 2 weeks. I wonder how much will be left of the team for that one.

all but 1 guy got only a 1 game suspension so they should all be playing.

But the schools faculty senate is calling for harsher punishment, as are a lot of others. A popular idea is to kill the program for now, and start over to fix their image, especially since this season is already over and the team is pathetic.

botankus
If anyone can get a link of it (I heard it on the radio), there's a tape of the Miami Radio Color Commentator's one-sided "Bring it on...We're Ready, we're ready!...you don't come into the O.B....we should meet them in the tunnel...I'm gonna jump in that elevator and go down there..." spiel that is worth listening to.

RZA
^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ

This one has the color commentary you speak of. It's Lamar Thomas an ex-UM player so it doesn't surprise me at all. In fact none of this surprises me.

FIU has had a sorry football team ever since the start of their program and they've always been pretty jealous of UM. By contrast UM has always been a bunch of gloating stuck up asses when it comes to their football program. I'm glad they've been getting their asses kicked ever since they joined the ACC. I remember everyone bragging so much about them taking over the ACC once they left the Big East. Yeah right.

As long as FSU is there I don't see the Canes ever winning the ACC.

Be careful on your trip, you wanna try and stay out of Dade county as much as possible.

Like Rick Ross says 'Be careful when you cross that bridge on over to Dade county'...'Everyday I'm hustlin, Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-ev-everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'

Btw, Thomas ended up getting fired for his comments. No surprise there either.

Lord Evolution
The commentary was better than the fight itself. I love this guy, I wish he can replace Joe Buck on Fox now that hes out of a job.

Atleast we know what Deion Sanders would sound like if he ever got a job commentating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.