wolverine vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolvertooth
yep its wolverine vs batman... and guess what? batb*tch doesnt have any prep time ... no he just fights with what he got so its a good ol face to face fight, wolverine wins 9/1

Sparkz
Originally posted by wolvertooth
yep its wolverine vs batman... and guess what? batb*tch doesnt have any prep time ... no he just fights with what he got so its a good ol face to face fight, wolverine wins 9/1

9/1 wow Wolverine can win more fights than he's fought now thats impressive stick out tongue

But yeah Wolverine wins this 7/10 Batman most likley has something on him that can put Wolverine down a few times.

wolvertooth
he cant do anything to wolverine, wolverine was avoidins bullets at mach 3 and sniper rifles he sure can avoid a freakin batrang , he will kill batman , i gave batman 1 win because i dont know maybe he will hit wolverine with the batmobile or something once

RocasAtoll

BATMAN WINS!!!! LIKE OMG!?!?!

Ya, now that I've got that off my chest, wolverine wins.

juggernaut66666
Batman 9/10

What If...
I wonder how old wolvertooth is.

Or what his train of thought is like.

Why did this forums suddenly get 3 new idiots at the same time?

lando005
yep its wolverine vs batman... and guess what? batb*tch doesnt have any prep time ... no he just fights with what he got so its a good ol face to face fight, wolverine wins 9/1 i think your being a tad bit obsessive

lando005
he cant do anything to wolverine, wolverine was avoidins bullets at mach 3 and sniper rifles he sure can avoid a freakin batrang , he will kill batman , i gave batman 1 win because i dont know maybe he will hit wolverine with the batmobile or something once yup just a tad bit

Grimm22
batkick for the win cool

heru
No prep time for the Bats is suicide I guess alfred better start preparing funeral arraingments batman=angel

hank_mccoy
wolverine wins here 6/4

braz

batb*tch? laughing laughing laughing

thats a new one. i actually kinda like it though. but still, ur right. Wolverine takes this 7/10. Batman has a slight chance, remember hes got exploding batarangs, and one of them to the throat could be the end for Wolvie smile

Soljer
Batman, 9/10.

He isn't 5'2". That's all he needs to win this fight.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman, 9/10.

eek!

lol

The Pict
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman, 9/10.

But Wolverine is 5'3, Ha!

What If...
I wonder if wolvertooth is just ****ing with us or not, it's hard to believe someone can be seriously be like that.

The Pict
i think he is kidding around

Tron

A couple of things:

1) This has already been done.

2) It's painfully obvious that you opened this out of spite.

I seriously consider that you take a look at the forum rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.