Spider-woman vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
Current Thing.

Current Jessica Drew with new power upgrade.

Who wins?

Grimm22
Thunderclap ftw

Jessica's only chance is her phermines and Ben is too much of a pimp to be affected by that cool

Ultraman Baltan
Thing wins 10/10. Now if this was SpiderMAN, things would be different.

What If...
Spider-man in no way outclasses jessica really...besides a strength increase and maybe speed.

Not only are her webs psionic but add in flight, venom blasts, her phermines, and extensive training with hydra.

jasonk3
Spiderwoman wins 7/10, ben is too slow to keep up with her

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jasonk3
Spiderwoman wins 7/10, ben is too slow to keep up with her

laughing

cartman23
spider-women!!

marvelprince
Originally posted by What If...
Spider-man in no way outclasses jessica really...besides a strength increase and maybe speed.

Not only are her webs psionic but add in flight, venom blasts, her phermines, and extensive training with hydra.

Yes he does. He's more than twice as strong, she's not as fast, doesn't have a spider-sense and isn't as agile.

And she doesn't have psionic webs. Thats Julia Carpenter who goes by Arachne now.

Oh, and Ben wins. He shrugs off venom blasts and waits for her to tire and land

Grimm22
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Thing wins 10/10. Now if this was SpiderMAN, things would be different.

You're right no expression

Then it would be Thing 8/10 big grin

Sparkz
This is a little off topic I know but why do people belive that Spider-man can beat Ben without a plot device, (I'm sure someone thought so, I forget who) when he can't even hurt him or stop him with his webbing...I'm not saying Ben would curb stomp him but i can't see Spidey beating the lovable lump.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sparkz
This is a little off topic I know but why do people belive that Spider-man can beat Ben without a plot device, (I'm sure someone thought so, I forget who) when he can't even hurt him or stop him with his webbing...I'm not saying Ben would curb stomp him but i can't see Spidey beating the lovable lump.

Indeed yes

I can see Spidey holding off the innevitable for a while, but eventually Ben is going to get Peter

Dinalfos
Not before Peter has beaten him.

Priest
does anyone have scans of the thing even doing a "thuderclap"

Grimm22
Originally posted by Priest
does anyone have scans of the thing even doing a "thuderclap"

Even if he didnt do it before, he still can no expression

Oh and check out the Thing repect thread.

He uses a low level thunderclap in FF vs X-men #2.

Its only a slight clap (Not full power) and it still KO's Magneto and nealry KO's Storm

blade31092
Who will win between the thing and spiderwoman?

Placidity
You are going places.

Badabing
Merged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.