I'm Going To Be Apart Of A Band!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Well, I met with this guy at Jazz Band, and after becoming good pals, we decided to make a band! He plays the guitar, I play the drum set, he has a friend who is joining who plays the keyboard, and my other friend may be our singer. This guy told me that he has brothers and relatives that have bands and know where to get gigs. I know the band teachers(there are two of them) and the principle, so I think I can get us a place to play, considering they have all of the instruments we need already set up. Not only that, but I'm been chosen to try All-States drumming for snare and Jazz!

In Fate's Hands
Band Geek?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Band Geek?

So THAT'S what you call getting a possible summer job, not to mention two possible majorly respected parts of two of the biggest bands in the USA? Plus, I love to play the drum set, so it'll be fun.

In Fate's Hands
and those biggest bands are?

The Pict
Band Geek?

Don't knock another's interests, man.

Scottie
ninja

Ultraman Baltan
and those biggest bands are?

All-State Marchers and All-State Jazz.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by The Pict
Don't knock another's interests, man.

Thank you.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Thank you.

eh i shouldnt of bashed i wanted to be in band but i didnt

Captain REX
I was in marching band all four years of high school. happy

Fear the Clarinet.

Strangelove
Band Geek? those are only for people in the school marhcing band. Jazz banders are somewhat respectable.

It seems like almost every high schooler is in a band though.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Captain REX
I was in marching band all four years of high school. happy

Fear the Clarinet.

I hate our marching band. My teacher is such a nut, not to mention irritating as hell. Why am I, the most experienced percussionist there, having to play the base drum, the cymbol, and the triangle? THAT'S IT?!?!?! And she keeps on screaming at me for not putting feeling into the triangle! WHAT THE ****ING HELL?!?!?! My dad is doing his best to get me out of that class. Improv. Percussion and Jazz Band are all I need for musical classes.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
those are only for people in the school marhcing band. Jazz banders are somewhat respectable.

It seems like almost every high schooler is in a band though.

I am also in Marching Band, but I hate it. Now everyone thinks I'm just a base drum player! mad I am SO glad my dad is getting me out of that class. big grin

Strangelove
I am also in Marching Band, but I hate it. Now everyone thinks I'm just a base drum player! mad I am SO glad my dad is getting me out of that class. big grin the band teacher at my old school was a nutcase

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
the band teacher at my old school was a nutcase

Mine is as well.

Strangelove
Mine is as well. it seems to be a breed

Captain REX
Mine was a nice guy, but could be quite a *****. We decided that his nice days were after he scored with his wife. ermm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Captain REX
Mine was a nice guy, but could be quite a *****. We decided that his nice days were after he scored with his wife. ermm

My Jazz teacher is crazy as well, but not as annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.