Most Villainous villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
Who in your mind is the perfect villain, even if they were a wimp, i'm asking for who acted like the best one.

In my peanut brain the most villainous villain is..... (to be continued)

Impediment
Sephiroth is the epitome of badass badguy, IMO. A runner-up would have to be Bowser, simply for his tenacity. That crazy koopa never gives up!

BackFire
Kefka and Arthas are my favorites.

Mesirus
Arthas is definatly an awesome villain

continuing form my pause:

i have a few:
Emperor Griffon/Dark Element
Jack of Blades
Sephiroth
Lich King/New Lich
Baal

Kaled
Griffon was always controlled by Dark ele though so argueably its only dark ele, but then griffons body did worse things that DE has.

My perfect villain is Marcus Hamilton from Angel, but since this is games only its defiantly Mannoroth

Smasandian
Yeah I have to agree Arthas is pretty kickass.

But I would say Kerrigan.

Blax X
yeah Kerrigan was pretty f*cked up.

IceJaw
But hot droolio

Kayne Archeron
i'd say either Hojo, Rasputin, or Kefka

MadMel
Sephiroth..
Lich King/arthus/whatever he/it is now..
Baal/diablo/mephisto..

TricksterPriest
Nohman from ZOE. Psychopath, and unrependent to the end.

Also, Grahf from Xenogears. Probably one of the best video game villains of all time.

Phat J
whats games are arthas and kefka from?

Swe_Bum
Dark Samus/ Sa-X
Ridley
Baal/Diablo/Mephisto
Bowser
Me in Diablo big grin
Shadow the Hedgehog?

JKozzy
Kefka=FFVI
Arthas=Warcraft III

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nohman from ZOE. Psychopath, and unrependent to the end.

Also, Grahf from Xenogears. Probably one of the best video game villains of all time.

oooh, Nohman.... Anubis is still my fav mech from any anime to this day

TricksterPriest
Too bad they gave him such a crappy voice in the american version. He had a much better one in japanese. Does anyone remember who that was?

§P0oONY
Me - Dungeon Keeper (2)

Alpha Centauri
Find a better villain than Albert Wesker.

Especially when the story falls into place and you start realising that he had planned it from the very start, whilst pretending to be a team player. It actually makes you feel a bit of dislike toward the character, which isn't common in video games.

-AC

Phat J
i still havent played that game^

i played 2, 3 and 4 but i still havent got around to picking that one up. is it still worth it or was it just good for its time?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Phat J
i still havent played that game^

i played 2, 3 and 4 but i still havent got around to picking that one up. is it still worth it or was it just good for its time?

Every Resident Evil, save for 3, is worth actively seeking out. 3 doesn't actually add any relevant story, it just shows some alternate events.

The first is...the first, man. You've probably ruined it for yourself now.

-AC

§P0oONY
3 was a huge disapointment.... Especially after the awesomeness of 2.

Kaled

Ushgarak
Clovis in Blade Runner is probably the villain in a game with the best development.

For pure full-on traditional bad guy..,. Irenicus from Baldur's Gate 2, and worth notinng that David Warner's voice performance helped put it there.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kaled
thats the problem when people keep making signals the expectation will always get higher, and sooner (usually) or later they slip up sad

*cough* RE4...

~Forever*Alone~
who is this sephiroth character and where is he from?

Lana
Final Fantasy VII, and is probably one of the most overrated characters to ever exist (along with Master Chief) because of people being insane fanboys.

§P0oONY
He had one hell of a Katana though.

Kaled
Originally posted by Lana
Final Fantasy VII, and is probably one of the most overrated characters to ever exist (along with Master Chief) because of people being insane fanboys.

well all i can say is its hard to overrate someone who can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0dJhSH_LU&mode=related&search=

i am well aware i've just delivered proof for you stick out tongue

Lana
It's easy to overrate any character. People think Sephiroth the best character to ever exist, can't be beat by anyone, etc. etc....that's being overrated.

Kaled
Originally posted by Lana
It's easy to overrate any character. People think Sephiroth the best character to ever exist, can't be beat by anyone, etc. etc....that's being overrated.

hmmm, i say sephiroth would win when its an arguement whereby realistically theres nothing to say he could be beaten outright. And people using the AC version of him knowing its his weakest just so they can say the otherone can beat him really irritates me

There are a very small amount of character from ganes that can beat him

Ushgarak
There are LOADS that could.

But the question is not 'most powerful villain'.

Kaled
LOADS?? erm whatever you say

Riku from KH1, was such a slow and yet swift change from light to dark and by the end he was really psycho smile Although if was due to influence and twisting

TricksterPriest
More than likely corruption from Ansem and the heartless. And if you want, I can name many, many, characters who could beat Sephiroth.

Kaled
yeah, but its a good build up happy

try it mister no expression

BackFire
Magus was awesome too.

Also how could I forget the Cyberdemon from the Doom games? Man that guy kicked ass.

And yeah, Wesker was pretty badass, too.

Also Paxton Fettel and Alma from F.E.A.R. were ace.

Kaled
Originally posted by BackFire
Magus was awesome too.

Also how could I forget the Cyberdemon from the Doom games? Man that guy kicked ass.

And yeah, Wesker was pretty badass, too.

Also Paxton Fettel and Alma from F.E.A.R. were ace.

Magus is the best of all the FF villians in terms of power, and he was the first of the like

i haven't finished F.E.A.R erm college has been to much sad

Lana
SHODAN from System Shock 2.

Damn that game. As cool as it was to go pure psychic in it, lack of any ability to use weapons sure got me killed/nearly killed many times...and the game in general just scared the hell out of me.

BackFire
Originally posted by Kaled
Magus is the best of all the FF villians in terms of power, and he was the first of the like

i haven't finished F.E.A.R erm college has been to much sad

Magus is in Chrono Trigger. But I'll assume that was just a semantic mistake.

Kaled
Originally posted by BackFire
Magus is in Chrono Trigger. But I'll assume that was just a semantic mistake.

ugh yeah, thanks

Quiero Mota
I'd say Dr. Ort-Meyer from the Hitman series.

He's the ultimate mad scientist/evil genius. And like any true mad scientist, he eventually gets killed by his own creation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.