What if KMC mysteriously dissappeared???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
. . . . and was gone Forever?????

Would we all get lives? Would be parish into a dark oblivion?? Go vote, my friends . . . go vote! euro

§P0oONY
I'd laugh at the people who just lost all of their friends.

Leo.M

Kelly_LS
I chose the option with skatboarding in it. I need to learn how to skateboard....so if KMC mysteriously disappears, this'll be my chance.

Impediment
I'd get my lazy ass off of the computer, probably drop about 10-15 lbs, read more books, take up an outdoor activity, get a tan because I'm a little pale, and finally reclaim my life! laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
I'd get my lazy ass off of the computer, probably drop about 10-15 lbs, read more books, take up an outdoor activity, get a tan because I'm a little pale, and finally reclaim my life! laughing out loud

No, that wasn't a choice. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I chose the option with skatboarding in it. I need to learn how to skateboard....so if KMC mysteriously disappears, this'll be my chance.

Good job! Skateboarding is not a crime! cool

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Good job! Skateboarding is not a crime! cool
I'm not a criminal anyway! cry ...At least I don't think so! :Q

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I'm not a criminal anyway! cry ...At least I don't think so! :Q

Well, according to your 'location', you may be breaking the law in several states where sodomy is illegal. erm

johnnyforever
i chose none of the above. i would be sad that i wouldn't be able to talk to my friends on here but i would eventually get over it!

Kelly_LS
Well, according to your 'location', you may be breaking the law in several states where sodomy is illegal. erm
eek! I forgot about that. Okay, okay I'll try not to commit any more crimes.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by johnnyforever
i chose none of the above. i would be sad that i wouldn't be able to talk to my friends on here but i would eventually get over it!

Well, you could email them? But it just wouldn't be the same. sad

johnnyforever
Well, you could email them? But it just wouldn't be the same. sad

well i don't give out my e-mail so i wouldn't be able to see 'em! crybaby

babe_89
hello

=Tired Hiker=

Well, I guess we will just have to hope KMC never mysteriously dissappears! bye

Lana

Well, then wouldn't it be your own fault you couldn't keep in touch with people?

babe_89
kmc cant dissapear because then we wouldnt be able to talk to each other

Vinny Valentine
I'd thank Jesus.

Lana
Well, on topic, I'd miss the RPs I play in on here...but everyone I want to talk to, I do outside of the site, and we could probably move that stuff elsewhere fine.

Ultraman Baltan
I wouldn't really care. It's just something to do in my free time.

Impediment
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'd thank Jesus.

The guy who mows my lawn?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Impediment
The guy who mows my lawn?

Yeah.

JacopeX

Would we all get lives? Would be parish into a dark oblivion?? Go vote, my friends . . . go vote! euro I'd lol big grin

DragonWoman
I'd go and find a new hobby of some kind, or just go on with my life

=Tired Hiker=
Well, personally, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd probably kill myself. KMC is all I've got. If I were to lose it, I would just . . . . .. uh, I can't think of it.

DragonWoman
Lay under a bus/train?

Strangelove
I would actually do my homework every once in a while (not a guarantee)

Barker
I'd pack fake explosives onto my chest or breasts, or fake breasts, and walk into a bank, and get shot by security guards, only for them to realize it was a fake bomb so they'd feel bad. Ha ha! Suckaz!!!

silver_tears
Haha I love when people claim KMC is completely unimportant to them hahahahaha makes me giggle herbnone

Barker
Originally posted by silver_tears
Haha I love when people claim KMC is completely unimportant to them hahahahaha makes me giggle herbnone
Was that supposed to make me giggle? herbnone

Strangelove
Haha I love when people claim KMC is completely unimportant to them hahahahaha makes me giggle herbnone lying to myself helps me sleep at night

silver_tears
Originally posted by Strangelove
lying to myself helps me sleep at night

petpet

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker
Was that supposed to make me giggle? herbnone

ermm Does it count if I'm giggling at you and not with?

Barker
ermm Does it count if I'm giggling at you and not with?
Only if you're simultaneously fondling with me and not at me.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker
Only if you're simultaneously fondling with me and not at me.

That's a given srug

Prabhodh
I'd pack fake explosives onto my chest or breasts, or fake breasts, and walk into a bank, and get shot by security guards, only for them to realize it was a fake bomb so they'd feel bad. Ha ha! Suckaz!!!!

BakaXero
i voted wrong

Mišt
I'd probably go back to playing video games and not having a life and stuff weep

bogen
i wouldn't vote in the pole and i would join confusion ermm

lil bitchiness

Would we all get lives? Would be parish into a dark oblivion?? Go vote, my friends . . . go vote! euro

GEt a life?

Nononononnnnoooo, that would only happen if like, internet, like spontaniously cobusted or something....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.