Ki Adi Mundi vs. Rots obi wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaos sebaceous
i saw a thread on who was higher in rank of the council and it gave me the idea for this thread

i searched and didnt find anything on this i hope someone hasnt posted this

force and sabers

who wins?

Darth Subjekt
i'd have to say OB1. I;d explain but ill wait til someone wants to argue, im too tired right now.

Bespin Bart
I would as well. Mundi is powerful, but I don't think he could stand up to Kenobi.

darthsith19
Kenobi for sure - GG beat Mundi pretty badly. Kenobi is stronger than Grievous.

Rampant ox
But that was CW GG - a much stronger version that the one Kenobi fought. Also doesnt Mundi use Makashi, this will give him a nice advantage. But certainly not enough for Mundi to win.

Darth Subjekt
How does a droid significantly decrease in power over a period of two years while training with your Dooku?

Rampant ox
Because he got force crushed by Mace Windu - this leaving him slow and crippled.

General Kon-El
Obi-Wan Kenobi 7/10.

Kas'Im
Mundi's like one of the weekest jedi masters ever, this isn't even close.

MEDVOCK

Darth Subjekt
didnt mace just do a choke on him, rather than crush his whole body?

Quinlan_Vos
No he crushes his heart area.

Why the hell is this even a thread???

Obi-Wan pwns Ki-Adi-Mundi. What has Mundi shown us except getting destroyed by GG.

Obi-Wan seemed to be not exerting THAT much power against ROTS Grievous. I would say he could also defeat EU GG.

Darth Subjekt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.