Ultimate Captain America/616 Wolverine vs Black Panther/Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fights in an open arena.

bloodlust is on.

braz
i say Cap n Wolvie takes it on this one. i just read the beginning of Ultimates 2 issue 1 and maan. Cap is one bad muddahf*cker cool

braz
confused

bump

Grimm22
With no prep..

Ult. Cap > BP

Sabes > Wolverine

However, Ult. Cap beats BP in enough time to help Wolverine double team Sabes wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
With no prep..

Ult. Cap > BP

Sabes > Wolverine

However, Ult. Cap beats BP in enough time to help Wolverine double team Sabes wink

Sounds about right.

However, Sabertooth isn't MUCH superior to Wolverine, so it isn't as if this is ENTIRELY contingent on Ultimate Cap's help afterwards.

I'd give team 1 a healthy 7-8/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer
Sounds about right.

However, Sabertooth isn't MUCH superior to Wolverine, so it isn't as if this is ENTIRELY contingent on Ultimate Cap's help afterwards.

I'd give team 1 a healthy 7-8/10.

True, thats what im saying no expression

That Wolveirne would win the majority of his fights with Sabes because of Ult. Cap's assistance.

Without it, Sabes would win the slight majority

Broly92
True, thats what im saying no expression

That Wolveirne would win the majority of his fights with Sabes because of Ult. Cap's assistance.

Without it, Sabes would win the slight majority
Have you read Wolverine comics with him facing Sabertooth or are you just saying Sabertooth wins because your a hater of Wolverine? no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
Have you read Wolverine comics with him facing Sabertooth or are you just saying Sabertooth wins because your a hater of Wolverine? no expression

Are you kidding me? no expression

Sabertooth is stronger and tougher than Wolverine.

He has beaten Wolverine even without adamntium claws and teeth no expression

He dosent need them

Broly92
Are you kidding me? no expression

Sabertooth is stronger and tougher than Wolverine.

He has beaten Wolverine even without adamntium claws and teeth no expression

He dosent need them
Who has more wins?

Grimm22
Who has more wins?

Sabertooth should have more wins

Broly92
Sabertooth should have more wins
Keyword is "Should"

braz
i still say Wolves and the Cap take it.

braz
bump

jinzin
Who has more wins? on paper or off?

logan has pretty much admitted that sabretooth had beaten him every time they fought, every year on his birthday, from silver fox to the x-men era... even then, the majority of wins he has on sabes since joining the x-men, are A) off panal or B) through plot device. erm

Daredevil1
In the end Adamantium Logan was usually getting the upperhand on regular Sabretooth.

Then Logan went bone claw and Sabretooth got adamantium and Sabretooth was straight up owning Logan. Since Creed also got upgrades.

When Logan got his metal back he was questioning himself that he thought he still probably couldn't win against Creed.

wolvertooth
since sabretooth got his adamantium back he owning wolverine in every fight, and he would own wolverine and cap together

Soljer
Originally posted by wolvertooth
since sabretooth got his adamantium back he owning wolverine in every fight, and he would own wolverine and cap together

laughing

braz
oh, this is non-adamantium sabes in this fight btw.

braz
bump

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth

Considering that he hardly beats Wolverine. I would say its ridiculous to think that he could take both of them at once.

SpunkySmurph
Ult Cap > Black Panther.
616 Wolverine= Sabertooth (Non-addy)

I love BP, but Ult Cap is just too much for him.
And, though I would give Sabes the overall majority in a fight, the fact is they'd be trading punches and claw swipes back and forth and healing, for such a long time that it's simply a question of how fast Cap takes BP, and Sabes get's double-teamed.

Cap/Wolves 7-8/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ult Cap > Black Panther.
616 Wolverine= Sabertooth (Non-addy)

I love BP, but Ult Cap is just too much for him.
And, though I would give Sabes the overall majority in a fight, the fact is they'd be trading punches and claw swipes back and forth and healing, for such a long time that it's simply a question of how fast Cap takes BP, and Sabes get's double-teamed.

Cap/Wolves 7-8/10

Agreed yes

Except..

616 Wolverine < Sabertooth wink

braz

Addy Sabes>Wolverine*

Normal Sabes=Wolverine smile

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
Addy Sabes>Wolverine*

Normal Sabes=Wolverine smile

Really no expression

Then why was Sabertooth completely owning Wolverine in their first on panel fight?

Daredevil1
I don't know about that Black Panther survived tons of shots from the Iron Fist Technique, Danny was even more enhanced then usual IIRC. And with his weapon's I'd say BP could take it.

SpunkySmurph
Agreed yes

Except..

I know. I just think with both of they're healing factors, it would last long enough for Cap to join the fray.

And it helps that it's not Addy Sabes

Soljer
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I don't know about that Black Panther survived tons of shots from the Iron Fist Technique, Danny was even more enhanced then usual IIRC. And with his weapon's I'd say BP could take it.

That was more along the lines of:

Black Panther's Vibranium suit took a ton of damage from a mind-****ed Danny while getting torn to shreds.

Daredevil1
Last I checked his vibranium is standard gear. That mind controlled Danny was like in blood lust to kill and more amped up. Plus BP used a device to counter act on what controlled Danny, which brought Danny down first.

Think if he had used all his tech instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.