My Batman runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok. Batman has 1 week of prep time. but no help from the JLA or supergadgets like GL ring etc.

he has: Nomex survival suit with a suit taser and cloaking device, memory cloth cape, and cowl off Batman Begins with a voice-activated control for the Batmobile, 89 Batmobile with all standard gadgets and weapons, acid-etched batarangs(mini and normal), bomb batarangs, and electric auto tracking batarangs, grapple gun, adhesive explosives, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas, acetylene torch utilized into a flamethrower, sonics, rebreather, tranquilizer gun with darts, HF transporters, liquid nitrogen capsules, binoculars and a teleportation device.

1. Blade(standard weapons off movie) and 50 vampires with assault rifles, clubs, crowbars, knives w/e they can get their hands on.

2. Daredevil and Elektra with 250 Hand Ninjas

3. The Punisher with M60, M16A2/M203, M1911A1 .45 caliber handgun, survival knife, kevlar vest, 6 grenades and nightvision and 100 Navy SEALS all armed similar.

4. Hob Goblin with glider equipped with weaponry: Pumpkin bombs, missiles, machine turrets, and Bladed shuriken grenades like off Spiderman the movie.

5. Master Chief(HALO 3) with newest, best armor Mark VI or w/e it is. and M90 8 gauge and the Assault Rifle.

6. The Hulk

masterbruce
batman dies horribly at 1

is this a spite thread?

braz
edit*

braz
Originally posted by masterbruce
batman dies horribly at 1

is this a spite thread?

What the f**k? no. he has the Batmobile, a teleportation device and a cloaking device on his suit, not to mention a week of prep time. what? u dont think Batman would be smart enough to figure out a Vamps weaknesses and go out of his way to make silver bullets for the machine guns on the Batmobile...ooooorrrr. silver batarangs, silver plated Batmobile, batsuit etc.

Soljer
All the Vampires could be taken out with UV and/or Silver. No problem there.

All the ninjas could be dealt with with knockout gas/tear gas/a big ****ing explosion. No problem.

For the Punisher and the seals, see above.

The Goblin would be a challenge. He doesn't have a super exploitable weakness. Would nerve gasses work on him? Hmmm...can Batman get his Jet? I'd love to see Batman trying to chase down the glider in his batplane. stick out tongue.

Master Chief? Ehhh...I dunno.

The Hulk? Knockout Gas and a batkick, and it's all over. big grin.

Seriously, though, what kind of prep can he have? Does he have thorough information on each of his opponents the full week in advance?

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
All the Vampires could be taken out with UV and/or Silver. No problem there.

All the ninjas could be dealt with with knockout gas/tear gas/a big ****ing explosion. No problem.

For the Punisher and the seals, see above.

The Goblin would be a challenge. He doesn't have a super exploitable weakness. Would nerve gasses work on him? Hmmm...can Batman get his Jet? I'd love to see Batman trying to chase down the glider in his batplane. stick out tongue.

Master Chief? Ehhh...I dunno.

The Hulk? Knockout Gas and a batkick, and it's all over. big grin.

Seriously, though, what kind of prep can he have? Does he have thorough information on each of his opponents the full week in advance?

he gets a week to prepare and find out whatever he needs about his enemy in order to win the fight. just a week though. and yea. i suppose he could get the batwing. big grin just for the Hobgoblin and up though. no1 else before. he can only use the Batmobile then.

Grimm22
hmm erm

Does he have info on cheif?

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz
he gets a week to prepare

Thats all you needed to say bats wins.

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
hmm erm

Does he have info on cheif?

no, but he has a week to find out whatever he can.

braz
i say he makes it to the Hulk, and then Bats fires a few missiles at em n Hulk goes into savage mode and grabs the Batwing and tosses it to the moon smile

braz
bump

Badabing
If Batman has stealth, teleportation and prep he could clear it. He could BFR Hulk.

braz
BFR? >_>

braz
actually to really come and think of this, i say Batman clears it. i think in one week of prep he could construct some kind of device that could maybe obsorb gamma rays or somthing or destroy them in the Hulk and just keep him as Bruce Banner. ionno. Batmanis pretty damned smart.

bigbran
no, but he has a week to find out whatever he can. I can beat both Halo's in way under a week. I'm sure he could find out all he needs to.

Grimm22
no, but he has a week to find out whatever he can.

Hard to say if he can beat Cheif then erm

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hard to say if he can beat Cheif then erm

Wayne is like a jag-izz-illionaire. No way he doesn't have an Xbox.

He knows all he needs to.

stick out tongue.

braz
Batman clears it.

jamesbob
What the f**k? no. he has the Batmobile, a teleportation device and a cloaking device on his suit, not to mention a week of prep time. what? u dont think Batman would be smart enough to figure out a Vamps weaknesses and go out of his way to make silver bullets for the machine guns on the Batmobile...ooooorrrr. silver batarangs, silver plated Batmobile, batsuit etc.
i thought vampire<sunlight, werewolves<silver.
so batman with silver batarangs=phail? dead @ 1

braz
Originally posted by jamesbob
i thought vampire<sunlight, werewolves<silver.
so batman with silver batarangs=phail? dead @ 1

huh? What the f**k? Vamps are vulnerable to silver, UV rays, and garlic.

juggernaut66666
huh? What the f**k? Vamps are vulnerable to silver, UV rays, and garlic.
only in Blade

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
only in Blade
True. But the more movies more vampires and abilities change with them.

braz
well thats what i was talking about or referring to. Movie Blade and 50 movie Vamps. guess i shouldve stated that. embarrasment

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
only in Blade

But isn't number 1 Blade?

There ya go. Silver, Garlic, UV lamps, and the 50 vampires are toast. Blade, luckily, has none of these weaknesses. That in mind, though, I still don't see him even getting a 1/10 on a week-prepped batman.

braz
bump

Apolloknight
1 week of prep eek!

braz
Originally posted by Apolloknight
1 week of prep eek!

damn skippy.

Juntai
A week of prep and Batman's got this locked up.
this guy developes plans to take down superheros on the fly, let alone waiting around for a week. lol.

And if it's JLA/Batman, he might not even need that, he was blowing up Alex Nero's constructs when he was drawing off the ION energy. He's kung-fu'd up characters higher than most of those on the list with no prep, no devices, or anything.

braz
^it isnt JLA Batman sad just normal street level, but he still has all that equipment.

braz
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.