silent night deadly night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hank_mccoy
what do you think about that series ? i only liked the first one, all the others suck IMO what about you?

Impediment
The first was descent. I haven't watched it in almost a decade, so I need to watch it again. I liked how the Mother Superior was portrayed as a vicious b*tch who helped in making a psychotic axe murderer during his fragile childhood. People were up in arms over this movie, protesting the theaters that screened it, and whining like idiots saying that Santa is not a murderer, blah, blah, blah. All they did was boost it's notoriety, thus making people want to see it more. I don't know if a worthy DVD is available, but I'll look. I might rent it this month.

hank_mccoy
ye i agree with you, its a good movie and the biggest reason for people to watch the movie was because there were so many idiots that protested against the movie... if those people wouldn't make so much noise about the movie then maybe he wouldn't be such a big hit, but even without that noise its just so fun and original to see santa kills people and yelling at them " naughtyyyy"

Impediment
Like most horror movie sequels, however, the sequels were shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.