She could tell but then she have to kill you.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX

taurusbaby0509
WHAT?????????? ChikiMina! Heeeeelp!

tee_pirategirl
that sounds cool actually cause if gore says "the era ends" that means the end of piracy actually I wouldn't wanna see piracy end..i know it was gonna at some point but I wanted it to be long after the film after jack dies..not that i likew the idea of jack dieng but still this is good news! if piracy ends jack will have nothing else left for him in this world so they'll have to give him SOMETHING worth living could that thing be a swann? and "at world's end" having a double meaning to it? I like the sound of that! what DOES really happen at world's end? we know jack is gonna get saved from it but from what gore said there's something more to it. and as far as the developement in his relationship with tia i think that has to do with th edbt and stuff but I like the sound of the way they say that jack is coming back and that we will see the aftermath of the love triangle...means it was worth being mentioned that jack'll come back and some things will happen between liz/jack.

katelovespirate
crap crap crap. end of piracy? thats sad sad sad. sad

naomie is a bit delusional, methinks. they were PREVIOUSLY lovers. dont think they still are. its obviously not crucial to the plot if Gore left it up to them.

after math of the kiss? why just AFTERMATH~?~? why not "lifechanging repercussions" or something???

man this makes me slightly uncomfortable.

johnnyforever
see what gets me is that, if there was to be a 4th movie, why would johnny be taking his teeth off. that would mean that they stopped filming for a while. that if there was to be a 4th movie why would they WAIT to film it! that's what makes me doubt.

kinda confusing but what i mean is: if there was to be a 4th movie why would they WAIT to film it!
and --
why would johnny be taking his teeth off!?

LovelyOne
see I said that "end of piracy" thing about 6 billion times yet no one ever excepts what i say laughing out loud..its been obvious ever since Beckett said that line

At Worlds End = double meaning..end of the world of pirates...Jack stays the same? He's gonna DIE

If Jack's taking his teeth off? Maybe its a prequel..or there is gonna be a rest until they start shooting 4

and In the script I read there is no indication of Jack falling for Tia...its a BACK story. Jack is still very much in love with Elizabeth in movie 3

Naomi Harris's comments are taken out of context

johnnyforever
Originally posted by LovelyOne
see I said that "end of piracy" thing about 6 billion times yet no one ever excepts what i say laughing out loud..its been obvious ever since Beckett said that line

If Jack's taking his teeth off? Maybe its a prequel..

and In the script I read there is no indication of Jack falling for Tia...its a BACK story. Jack is still very much in love with Elizabeth.

i know! but we can't be sure if it's real or not crybaby! the script that is..

LovelyOne
I know that its not the final its a Salmon Revision..so its tied in with the basic story..and there is no friggin Tia/Jack laughing out loud

that would be the stupidest thing for them to add in to movie 3..a new love story..Jack with a disgusting Gypsy lady with black gums?

Jack can do better!..pluss his steps are not even finished yet..he's only at step 9/10 when movie 2 closes...he already has the woman (reward) he's not gonna get a new one laughing out loud..it would be like WTF?

classic rule:

DONT MESS WITH FAMILIAR PATTERNS if you wanna truly please the audience.

katelovespirate
thank goodness, LovelyOne. A Jack/Tia relationship would = a box office bomb. dumbest thing ever.

As far as Johnny taking his teeth off, its because they literally CANT even think about making another one for about 2 years. The writers AND the director are booked for other projects until then. So of course he wouldnt keep those teeth on for 3 years in between.

LovelyOne
yea I agree with you..who is going to settle for Jack/Tia once they have seen Jack/Liz?

taurusbaby0509
Johnny might be taking the teeth off for a new movie...? hmmm *sigh* silly Kiera and Naomi phrasing things crazily.

johnnyforever
yeah i guess your right. they should wait a while to do another movie. i guess i just want one so bad i'm impatient!

but yeah he is doing another movie, The Rum Diary, don't know when thats coming out. sometime around 2007 or 2008?

LovelyOne
what the heck??? Rum diary?

PirateDiva
So whats the double meaning!!!??? I want to know!! OMG I FEEL THE STRESS OVERCOMING ME AGAIN!!! Anyone want to join me in the Kumbaya forum...lol!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
what the heck??? Rum diary?

Ya he has Sweeny Todd, Shantaran, and The Rum Diaries comein up!!

taurusbaby0509
The rum diaries is about Johnny Depp's good friend, the late Hunter S. Thompson, whom Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was also about.

Mistypirate
Girls CALMED DOWN!

This is actually very good news to us J/E shippers. Noticed how It says fans can look forward to the aftermath of his love triangle-creating kiss w/ Keira. And then it says to look forward for developments in his relationship w/ Tia. It doesn't say what kind of relationship, it doesn't imply that is going to be a romantic relationship or nothing like that, thats just to throw us off. So all my dearies have no worries. There isn't going to be a romantic relationship w/ Jack and the rotten teeth gypsy.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by taurusbaby0509
WHAT?????????? ChikiMina! Heeeeelp!

you rang?

Chiki Mina
whao girls whats going on. Whats up with the catastrophe here.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya he has Sweeny Todd, Shantaran, and The Rum Diaries comein up!! yes

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
whao girls whats going on. Whats up with the catastrophe here. yes

Chiki Mina
a min ago we were happy slappy. now were all paranoid lol is it about the interview with liz?

Mistypirate
That interview was actually Good News to me. Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
ooo let me read then. I dunno whats up with the negativeness...I BETTER NOT SE DEPRESSED PPL TODAY!

Chiki Mina

Mistypirate
Exactly, It doesn't suggest its going to happen in the future. It's their past relationship they are talking about. Liz is now Jack's present and future. Not the rotten teeth goddess.
Oh and noticed how Naomi says, that it was supposed to be that they were lovers. What if they weren't, what if their relationship wasn't romantic at all. I mean, It could be.

Chiki Mina
rotten tetth goddess lmao

Jack has a past and every past theres a story. Important thing right now is his future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.