Enough with the VS threads!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Moose~
OMFG, WHO CARES?!

lord xyz
I do, and the tournament contestants care. You fail. stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by lord xyz

What makes you think that what you care about means anything at all?

~Da Moose~

God, man. It's like the restaurant phase we went through, etc.

No one has any originality here...or at least very few. You cattle see one thing and all throng towards it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
Moo Moo buckaroo!

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~

No one has any originality here...or at least very few. You cattle see one thing and all throng towards it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't actually mind the vs. Threads...this stuff happens once in a while..I don't care...

I also don't think it is that hard to be original...although there are some who are really ****ing good at it...in the OTF I mean..and such.....but few...but some.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't actually mind the vs. Threads...this stuff happens once in a while..I don't care...

I also don't think it is that hard to be original...although there are some who are really ****ing good at it...in the OTF I mean..and such.....but few...but some.

It's redundant after a while. One person doing it, ok, that's cool. But then you see the rest of the flock following suit because 'suddenly' they have an idea. eek! It's not THEIRS mind you, but hey, who cares right? It just takes up space needlessly, and then you have to weed through the crap shrug

Lana
It's redundant after a while. One person doing it, ok, that's cool. But then you see the rest of the flock following suit because 'suddenly' they have an idea. eek! It's not THEIRS mind you, but hey, who cares right? It just takes up space needlessly, and then you have to weed through the crap shrug

When the first one popped up last night, I thought it could have been an interesting idea.

But then, as always, nearly every ****ing person in the OTF had to go and make them.

lord xyz

I also don't think it is that hard to be original...although there are some who are really ****ing good at it...in the OTF I mean..and such.....but few...but some. Ideas just pop into peoples head, nd those who post em, get credit.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lana
When the first one popped up last night, I thought it could have been an interesting idea.

But then, as always, nearly every ****ing person in the OTF had to go and make them.

Well, that's just it. ONE or TWO is fine. Confine it to one thread, and have people VS each other in there, but to see the clones coming out like clockwork, it's just stupid.

Bardock42

Doesn't bother me that much...it's not like there are any threads here I have to search for, if a topic might interest me I will go there....reading the topics of the OTF is probably the best thing about it anyways...well..and some conversations with some people sometimes...oh and of course my posts...my posts might actually be the best about the OTF...no...not might..they are...it is settled.

~Da Moose~
Ideas just pop into peoples head, nd those who post em, get credit.

Credit for WHAT? Copying someone else? laughing out loud

~Da Moose~
Doesn't bother me that much...it's not like there are any threads here I have to search for, if a topic might interest me I will go there....reading the topics of the OTF is probably the best thing about it anyways...well..and some conversations with some people sometimes...oh and of course my posts...my posts might actually be the best about the OTF...no...not might..they are...it is settled.

Are you still yammering? laughing out loud

lord xyz
Credit for WHAT? Copying someone else? laughing out loud Making different versions (and spoofs). It's like a saga of Vs. threads.

Bardock42
Are you still yammering? laughing out loud

What's an hypotenuse?

Strangelove

roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Lana

But then, as always, nearly every ****ing person in the OTF had to go and make them. Will you two stop whining? It's the OTF, this stuff has happened before and always will continue to happen. And yet the OTF doesn't get any less original as a result.

Lana
Ideas just pop into peoples head, nd those who post em, get credit.

Says the bandwagoner.

lord xyz
Says the bandwagoner. "bandwagoner"?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Strangelove
Will you two stop whining? It's the OTF, this stuff has happened before and always will continue to happen. And yet the OTF doesn't get any less original as a result.

So, because it's 'THE OTF' everyone is just supposed to like it and accept it? BECAUSE? laughing out loud

Strangelove
So, because it's 'THE OTF' everyone is just supposed to like it and accept it? BECAUSE? laughing out loud That's not "why" you should accept it, you should accept it because you know that in a week or so it will go away.

Bardock42
Says the bandwagoner.

You never call me bandwagoner...you don't like me sad

Lana
"bandwagoner"?

Yes, bandwagoner. You didn't start the Vs thing but not surprisingly you jumped on the 'trend' with your tournament thing.

~Kongu_Dude~
What makes you think that what you care about means anything at all?

It does. shiftynin

Soleran
So, because it's 'THE OTF' everyone is just supposed to like it and accept it? BECAUSE? laughing out loud

Just remember the average age of the poster on the OTF divide that by the factor to fit in multiple that by the I want to be cool factor and you come up with the post count of a particular kind of thread. eek!

Lana
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
It does. shiftynin

No it doesn't.

~Kongu_Dude~
No it doesn't.

Yes it doesn't. ninja

Bardock42
No it doesn't.

Well, we would need a scale to measure the importance of his opinion on....

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Soleran
Just remember the average age of the poster on the OTF divide that by the factor to fit in multiple that by the I want to be cool factor and you come up with the post count of a particular kind of thread. eek!

Granted, yes, the 'coolness' factor does play a part. Regardless, there are some threads here, if you go down the list, but people who are FAR older than 14 or 15, and it just gets stupid after a while.

Soleran
Since I don't frequently post in the OTF it doesn't bother me, plus a significant number of the OTF posts typically read about the same to me.

Oh except by that KKK retard last night he certainly brought shall we say a new "flavor" to the OTF.

If I was looking for posts all the time I could see the concern though.

~Kongu_Dude~
dodgy

~Da Moose~
Since I don't frequently post in the OTF it doesn't bother me, plus a significant number of the OTF posts typically read about the same to me.

Oh except by that KKK retard last night he certainly brought shall we say a new "flavor" to the OTF.

If I was looking for posts all the time I could see the concern though.

I guess maybe I should just let the morons have their unoriginal little threads and move on. But man, it gets tiring to see this stuff all the time.

~Kongu_Dude~
Indeed.

Bardock42
Lana ignores me..she doesn't like me sad

LethalFemme
But without these vs threads what will we make threads about? They're apart of our heritage.cry

~Kongu_Dude~

dodgy

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by LethalFemme
But without these vs threads what will we make threads about? They're apart of our heritage.cry

I guess we've run out of stuff altogether.

Alarmingly, I think I made a thread about that before. confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by LethalFemme

I like Witchblade...well, I never actually read a Witchblade comic so let me rephrase, I'd like to get busy with the girl in the Witchblade.

Soleran
Moose you're a stout lad, perhaps you should become the enforcer and bring out your big wooden paddle to spank all the young'uns into line, oh and any frat boys being hazed as well.

And Lethal since it's her birthday, Lethal you're 19 now huh?

LethalFemme
I guess we've run out of stuff altogether.

Alarmingly, I think I made a thread about that before. confused

We could always go into the thread and change the subject.hmm

Lana

Actually, I must say I find you quite obnoxious at times stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
Moose you're a stout lad, perhaps you should become the enforcer and bring out your big wooden paddle to spank all the young'uns into line, oh and any frat boys being hazed as well.

And Lethal since it's her birthday, Lethal you're 19 now huh?

laughing out loud Stout lad. It's these pants, isn't it? They make me look husky. sad

ADarksideJedi
OMFG, WHO CARES?! [/QUOTE

But I like them!jm sad

Bardock42
Actually, I must say I find you quite obnoxious at times stick out tongue

Hmm, I wonder if you have a point.....I stopped....wondering that is...

Anyways, she didn't ognore me....she must love me happy

Soleran
I thought the stout lad would go well with the whole I'm wearing a kilt thing.

Does ripped jock sound better coming from a man, I think not. Stout lad it is to protect my fragile heterosexual ego!

Still you should lay the spanks on Lethal for her birthday, I'm willing to bet she'd like it too.

~Da Moose~
I thought the stout lad would go well with the whole I'm wearing a kilt thing.

Does ripped jock sound better coming from a man, I think not. Stout lad it is to protect my fragile heterosexual ego!

Still you should lay the spanks on Lethal for her birthday, I'm willing to bet she'd like it too.

laughing Oh for God's sake, that's some funny stuff.

I'll give Lana sumpthin for her birthday. shifty

Soleran
Thats right Lana's birthday also

Happy birthday Lana, you have just gotten one year older, I feel like its a race to see who can catch me first in years!

~Kongu_Dude~
dodgy

~Da Moose~
laughing out loud what a bunch of morons in here.... laughing

Slay
Yo, Moosemeister.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Slay
Yo, Moosemeister.

Hey buddy.

I see even you succumbed to the COOL LATEST KMC FAD??!?! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
laughing out loud what a bunch of morons in here.... laughing

Oh snap, you called me the color red! whistle

~Da Moose~
Oh snap, you called me the color red! whistle

Pfft...not you dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
Hey buddy.

I see even you succumbed to the COOL LATEST KMC FAD??!?! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, I saw your thread and thought I'd annoy you an extra bit.

So, yes, actually. ermm

Soleran
Pfft...not you dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You didn't call me maroon anyway, oh man I'm back to my corner! stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
No, I saw your thread and thought I'd annoy you an extra bit.

So, yes, actually. ermm

laughing out loud Yep...about par for the course.

Of course, you realize, this hurts me tremendously.

No it doesn't. ninja

However, I should learn to not voice my opinion here.

~Da Moose~
You didn't call me maroon anyway, oh man I'm back to my corner! stick out tongue

Not maroon! Jaisus, mate, I said MORON. And I wasn't meanin you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
laughing out loud Yep...about par for the course.

Of course, you realize, this hurts me tremendously.

No it doesn't. ninja

However, I should learn to not voice my opinion here.
You shouldn't.

It's not what message boards are designed for.

~Da Moose~
You shouldn't.

It's not what message boards are designed for.

Apparently that's correct. They're designed to set up a scenario where no one has to have an original idea...we need only wait for one person to make a certain type of thread and then we follow suit. smile

Slay
Apparently that's correct. They're designed to set up a scenario where no one has to have an original idea...we need only wait for one person to make a certain type of thread and then we follow suit. smile
And then we all have buttsecks? leftright

~Da Moose~
And then we all have buttsecks? leftright

Umm.....hopefully not.

The hell man, is Bardock around or something? confused

Slay
Umm.....hopefully not.

The hell man, is Bardock around or something? confused
He's not on msn.

~Da Moose~
He's not on msn.

Oh, I just assumed...with the buttsecks comment...... confused

Slay
Oh, I just assumed...with the buttsecks comment...... confused
Yeah... shrooms?

~Da Moose~
Yeah... shrooms?

'Kay.

How's football?

silver_tears
OMFG, WHO CARES?!

*raises hand to be difficult* lookaround

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by silver_tears
*raises hand to be difficult* lookaround

Yes....the sexy schoolgirl with the lisp, sitting in the back? You have a question?

silver_tears
I tho, don't have a lithp mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.