Kalibak versus Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
in NYC, bloodlust ON

juggernaut66666
kalibak 8/10

Big Sexy
Kalibak 9/10

Galan777
Kalibak ftw

Big Sexy
I liked the Kalibak from Superman "The Dark Side" . He seemed more vicious than his regular counterpart.

Jimmy-Chan
Kalibak wins 6/7/10 with the club. Without it, I could see this going either way. Kalibak's stronger and ocassionally pulls something clever (eg. striking a mountain so it collapses on Lightray, or feigning defeat against Orion), but The Thing has more heart and would probabl be depicted with better HTH form.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Kalibak wins 6/7/10 with the club. Without it, I could see this going either way. Kalibak's stronger and ocassionally pulls something clever (eg. striking a mountain so it collapses on Lightray, or feigning defeat against Orion), but The Thing has more heart and would probabl be depicted with better HTH form.

more heart laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kabalik can trade punches with orion
and he beat a rookie GL I'd say hes a few notches above Thing

Validus
Heart, huh? Been awhile since I heard that one.

Ultraman Baltan
Rocky has heart, thus he wins every fight. Thing only has strength, which won't help.

Validus
Rocky has heart and those awesome training montages. Can't forget the montage.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Validus

Nor that he beat the shit out of a 300 pound, super human wrestler, and a giant machine for a man.

Jimmy-Chan
Hey, don't underestimate heart. smile Helped him trade with Champion and The Hulk plenty of times.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Nor that he beat the shit out of a 300 pound, super human wrestler, and a giant machine for a man.

confused

Or that he's beaten Wonder man, Dragonman, SHE-HULK, Blastarr, The Destroyer, The HULK, The Absorbing man, Namor, The Sphinx, Black Bolt... Just to name a few.

wink

Superherovandal
none of those guys are as strong as supes are they? well besides the exception of an angry savage hulk but Thing would get owned by him. Kalibak 10/10

H. S. 6
If Kalibak can trade punches with Orion, I find it hard to believe Thing's going to have what it takes to put him down.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Or that he's beaten Wonder man, Dragonman, SHE-HULK, Blastarr, The Destroyer, The HULK, The Absorbing man, Namor, The Sphinx, Black Bolt... Just to name a few.

wink

When did Thing beat Blackbolt?? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
That actually made me picture Thing in a Rocky training montage.

The name certainly suits him.

Jimmy-Chan
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
When did Thing beat Blackbolt?? What the f**k? What the f**k?

IIRC, they fought in the early 70's and Ben had the advantage, even shrugging off the Master Blow.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

wink

I was talking about Rocky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
ben loses

Southern_Rebel
Kalibak 20/10

The strength difference between Kalibak and Thing would be similar to the strength difference between a toddler and Thing...Kalibak is just so much stronger.

Faceman
Kalibak, he's just to strong for Thing.....

Gecko4lif
Kalibak is way to strong and durable

It could even be argued he is obscenly faster

The only way think has a chance is if stark made himt some new god buster armor and slapped the powergem on that b*tch

complexbrother
6-4 in favor of Kalibak (allthough I want the Thing to win)

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by complexbrother
6-4 in favor of Kalibak (allthough I want the Thing to win) obviously you do... you gave the thing 4....

D-Block
Kalibak FTW he's on another level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.