Thanos with IG vs White Crown Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
laughing
Trying to smoke em out I see.

Galan777
Thanos wins, even an incomplete IG had multiversal effects.... and phoenix has only been proven as universal at best

Ext@nt
Watch out Galan777, darthgoober will argue it's PIS.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Watch out Galan777, darthgoober will argue it's PIS.
Actually, as I've stated NUMEROUS times, Phoenix is under Eternity, which means that Thanos takes it. YOUR the one that implied that White Crown could give Spectre a fight, so it seems more likely for YOU to say she'd win.

Ext@nt
I never implied anything of the sort.

darthgoober
I never implied anything of the sort.
Of course you did, just check the other thread.

Ext@nt
I replied to it in that thread explaining, If your going to act like an a$$hole then please keep it to one thread.

darthgoober
I replied to it in that thread explaining, If your going to act like an a$$hole then please keep it to one thread.
I could say the same. Don't be pissed with me because your so used to riding Mr. M's coat tails that your unable to find any real evidence to counter mine.

Ext@nt
I don't ride his coat tails, it's not MY fault he posts scans before I do, there's no point in my posting them a second time. And try not to spam this topic with stuff from another one.

boriquaking55
wait, where is GS with his pages and pages of essays? eek!

Ext@nt
Maybe he's ill, darthgoober will be playing the part of GS today.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by boriquaking55
wait, where is GS with his pages and pages of essays? eek!
I know GS is here he is just hiding from the truth

Wonder Man
White Crown Phoenix wins. It's simple because Phoenix as White Crown; i take it is the representive of Life and life wins...pure and simple...in my view anyhow.

thedude1948
Does Phoenix get help from the X-men?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Wonder Man
White Crown Phoenix wins. It's simple because Phoenix as White Crown; i take it is the representive of Life and life wins...pure and simple...in my view anyhow. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White Crown becomes Thanos's b!tch till the end of time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Master

Ext@nt
bump

breeze85
I can almost see GalacticStorm posting that Phoenix wins. Wasn't he the one who thought Phoenix is a match for Living Tribunal? Well, someone was.

Ext@nt
Sounds like Galactic Fanboy to me.

boriquaking55
Sounds like Galactic Fanboy to me. laughing

complexbrother
Thanos with the IG vs anybody . Thanos will win.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by complexbrother

Thanos W/ IG vs TOAA (Jack or Stan) no expression

boriquaking55

except Squirrel Girl

Board Walker
GalacticStorm use to post much more often, and would assert that the phoenix force is second only to TOAA. That and any battle involving Jean the phoenix avatar he would say she cannot be beaten or killed unless she wants to because of the cosmic shell only dies and not really jean.

That and his post were usually....long...ish.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Board Walker
GalacticStorm use to post much more often, and would assert that the phoenix force is second only to TOAA. That and any battle involving Jean the phoenix avatar he would say she cannot be beaten or killed unless she wants to because of the cosmic shell only dies and not really jean.

That and his post were usually....long...ish.
Yeah. Then he got tired of pricks like Ext@nt.

leonidas
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah. Then he got tired of pricks like Ext@nt.

who ISN'T?

smile

Ext@nt
Just Phoenix Fanboys.

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
I could say the same. Don't be pissed with me because your so used to riding Mr. M's coat tails that your unable to find any real evidence to counter mine.

laughing laughing laughing

Ext@nt
And Ill respond with what I said to that, It's not my fault that Mr M has already proven you Phoenix Fanboys wrong with scans already. I don't see why I should repeat what he's already said.

leonidas
Just Phoenix Fanboys.

yep, that's me. it's pretty common knowledge that my nickname is actually leo, the incredible phoenix fanboy! eek!

if you weren't so damn entertaining, i'd actually see about having you banned since all you do in any thread is insult as opposed to debate.

but like i said before, antifanboyism of the level you exhibit is too be admired for it's own stupidity.

big grin

leonidas
And Ill respond with what I said to that, It's not my fault that Mr M has already proven you Phoenix Fanboys wrong with scans already. I don't see why I should repeat what he's already said.

so he's beaten you to it in ALL the threads, eh?

extant, i'd have no problem with you if you'd simply lay off the insults -- not just the ones directed at me, but the ones that are seemingly directed at ANYONE who disagrees with you. i seriously don't get it.

sad

Ext@nt
Anti-Fanboyism? Sounds like s good thing to me.

Your right I am against Fanboyism, Thanks for pointing that out.

Mr Master
Thanos erases the White Crown with a gesture.

Then Thanos erases the Force itself.

The Stars go out, and then Thanos re-energizes them.

cool

leonidas
Anti-Fanboyism? Sounds like s good thing to me.

Your right I am against Fanboyism, Thanks for pointing that out.

anti-fanboys are typically MORE illogical than fanboys, my friend. they tend to hate or go against what a 'fanboy' believes NOT because they have proof of any kind, but because they dislike the character or the person debating for said character.

i've been around for a little bit -- long enough to know i'd take a fanboy (who can be blind at times) to an antifanboy who hates for no reason and generally acts like a moron. at least fanboys generally have a REASON to like their character and will go to the wall to defend them. antifanboys spam and hate without any real REASON to do so other than they feel it is their 'duty' to do so.

that kind of 'superior' thinking is conceited and faulty and goes beyond unproductive into stupidity and unabashed bias.

no, antifanboyism is NOT a good thing. antifanboys are typically the first to get banned. shifty fanboys are laughed at, but generally tolerated by most people smart enough to understand that's it's just as easy to leave them to their thoughts.

Lord S
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd take a fanboy (who can be blind at times) to an antifanboy who hates for no reason and generally acts like a moron. Yup...can't argue with that.

I don't agree with GS' Phoenix rants one bit, but at least he comes off as an intelligent person. Mr Master is a guy would I would consider a true antithesis of GS, and while I have gone to war with him as well, he does a solid job of presenting his case.

But this newest johnny-come-lately? I don't know...waving the flag of 'antifanboyism' is not only boring and nauseating, and makes him look like an attention-seeking whore hiding behind a computer.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Lord S
Mr Master is a guy I would consider a true antithesis of GS, and while I have gone to war with him as well, he does a solid job of presenting his case.

Me?

Lord S, in case you didn't know, your the Man right now around here (definitely in my book)

I have peeled the eyelids wide open of many that were hypnotized by the garbage being pumped into this forum about Phoenix,

but you showed us to what EXTREME some will go to elevate the status of the PF.

I battered and wounded the bird, but you,

you decapitated it and fed it to us with duck sauce. chef

And it tasted gooooood... lickout

Lord S
laughing laughing laughing

I only aim to please. smile

Lord S
But in all fairness...GS didn't exactly say that the abstract w/LT were bowing to Phoenix...but he did a very crafty job of conveying that exact message with the use of the scans, and proceed to pull the wool over the eyes of many.

Xplosive still believes it. laughing

Mr Master
But in all fairness...GS didn't exactly say that the abstract w/LT were bowing to Phoenix...but he did a very crafty job of conveying that exact message with the use of the scans, and proceed to pull the wool over the eyes of many.

meh, don't so modest,

I know you feel a bit bad about the exposure but he asked for it the second he decided to do it.

His excuse was,

"it was a Phoenix Enhanced Stranger" so bowing to Jean was like bowing to the Stranger.

Interestingly enough, Jean didn't even have the PF at that time, and the Stranger's plan had absolutely NOTHING to do with Phoenix.

Good ol' gs,

he knows how ta handle that situation, he sh*ts in his pants dives in and swim.

DigiMark007
Figured it out boys.

Ext@ant's a David Richards sock.

He'll be gone momentarily.

And extant? You've done nothing productive with about 4 accounts now. Not quite sure why you keep coming back, but you're nothing more than a sad individual who doesn't realize the need for compassion in life.

So cheers mate. smile ....now go find God, or beat yourself in the head until you forget about KMC or something. Save us all the headache.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Figured it out boys.

And extant? You've done nothing productive with about 4 accounts now. Not quite sure why you keep coming back, but you're nothing more than a sad individual who doesn't realize the need for compassion in life.

So cheers mate. smile ....now go find God, or beat yourself in the head until you forget about KMC or something. Save us all the headache.
I KNEW IT! I said it his FIRST DAY! That makes TWICE I spotted it his first day back.

Badabing
Figured it out boys.

Digi receives my highest honor. Darthgoober called it on Ext@nt's first day here as a sock. Ext@nt, this sums you up.

SpunkySmurph
I KNEW IT! I said it his FIRST DAY! That makes TWICE I spotted it his first day back.

It must be like... a superpower. no expression

The power to sense a prick's aura, even over cyberspace. no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Don't make him use his "superpowers" on you Smurph. shifty

stick out tongue

darthgoober
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

I know, it kinda scares me. It's like I'm connected to the SOB.

Badabing
I know, it kinda scares me. It's like I'm connected to the SOB.
Ewwwww! sick

Ethereal
Figured it out boys.

Damn what a loser.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't make him use his "superpowers" on you Smurph. shifty

stick out tongue

laughing Don't worry. I'll be safe. I have powers too... shifty

bigbran
Figured it out boys.

So cheers mate. smile ....now go find God, or beat yourself in the head until you forget about KMC or something. Save us all the headache. lol1
All hail Digi.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mr Master
meh, don't so modest,

I know you feel a bit bad about the exposure but he asked for it the second he decided to do it.

His excuse was,

"it was a Phoenix Enhanced Stranger" so bowing to Jean was like bowing to the Stranger.

Interestingly enough, Jean didn't even have the PF at that time, and the Stranger's plan had absolutely NOTHING to do with Phoenix.

Good ol' gs,

he knows how ta handle that situation, he sh*ts in his pants dives in and swim.

The plan had everything to do with the Phoenix. The process as stated by Death, Eternity and Prosh was only possible with the Phoenixes involvement in reality, hence Phoenix as the central image, with the abstracts bowing down to a Phoenix enhanced Stranger to the right of her.

Im gonna make a thread about each of these Phoenix issues youre trying to dispute and we will deal with them one at a time. We will not move on to a separate issue until the first has been handled and one side has conceded.

Im a lazy guy i wont respond to a massive post featuring multiple different topics. At least this way we'll get this sorted and some people wont have the oppurtunity to avoid dealing with issues by jumping to another.

Lord S i hope youre gonna be present in that thread.

When this is all over i want an apology. big grin

Im out this weekend, but next weeks gd for me!! eek!

GalacticStorm
The logic behind your placing of the IG is appalingly simple.

You havent proven that the UN is multiversal. On panel theres no statement or artistic depiction supporting that, plus the Handbook disputes that interpretation as well.

So despite its unproven multiversal status youre saying that because the IG was used to contain the UN's power, then the Ig is automatically multiversal? confused

Doesnt work like that thumb down

Also on looking through the comic, the IG never created a duplicate of 616 whilst maintaining control of 616. Magus said thats what he was planning but the plan never came to fruition and he was subsequently taken down by Eternity/Infinity.

The IG has never demonstrated conclusive multiversal power.

Phoenix has contained a multiversal power and Phoenix has materialized an entire reality in the palm of her hand atom by atom. Thats a greater feat than anything the IG has done.

White Crown Phoenix for the win eek!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The logic behind your placing of the IG is appalingly simple.

You havent proven that the UN is multiversal. On panel theres no statement or artistic depiction supporting that, plus the Handbook disputes that interpretation as well.

So despite its unproven multiversal status youre saying that because the IG was used to contain the UN's power, then the Ig is automatically multiversal? confused

Doesnt work like that thumb down

Also on looking through the comic, the IG never created a duplicate of 616 whilst maintaining control of 616. Magus said thats what he was planning but the plan never came to fruition and he was subsequently taken down by Eternity/Infinity.

The IG has never demonstrated conclusive multiversal power.

Phoenix has contained a multiversal power and Phoenix has materialized an entire reality in the palm of her hand atom by atom. Thats a greater feat than anything the IG has done.

White Crown Phoenix for the win eek!
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

You know precious little about the Phoenix or anything cosmic my friend. You've jumped on the cosmic bandwagon because you soon found out after many a forum pawning that your former idol Juggs wasnt all you were deluded into believing he was. embarrasment

Due to past spankings across multiple threads you took a dislike to me months ago and now that you've seen Mr Master trying it, lacking the skills to enter a debate with me yourself you throw the odd irrelevant insult here and there from behind the safety of his scrotum.

Youre a laughing stock thumb down laughing out loud laughing

juggernaut66666
You know precious little about the Phoenix or anything cosmic my friend. You've jumped on the cosmic bandwagon because you soon found out after many a forum pawning that your former idol Juggs wasnt all you were deluded into believing he was. embarrasment

Due to past spankings across multiple threads you took a dislike to me months ago and now that you've seen Mr Master trying it, lacking the skills to enter a debate with me yourself you throw the odd irrelevant insult here and there from behind the safety of his scrotum.

No GS it goes like this i don't have the patience to put all those stuff just to prove that you are wron because it has been proven countless times that you just ignore the facts.I'm not the only one who is laughing at you almost the whole forum does this you just don't want to realise it.You just keep posting your scans with your own comment which has nothing to do with the scan it self .You keep saying things that have never happened and try to misslead people by "re-writing" others scans.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juggernaut66666

What is this Fanboy bullshit????? I liked Juggernaut because of his personality and powers sometimes i over rated him that is true.Guess what? One of my favorite characters is Silver Surfer alot of guys could beat him so????People choose their favorite character because of his/her personality and powers and so on, not because he might be the strongest character. But What you are doing is pathetic you say that Phoenix is above the Living Tribunal please if she was atleast equal to him she would have never been beaten on panel like LT was only beaten once by Thanos who had the Heart Of The Universe which is The One Above All's power.Phoenix has been beaten on panel numerous times get over it. Your are the Fanboy that makes your favorite character do new things but those things never happened only in your mind.

GalacticStorm
What is this Fanboy bullshit????? I liked Juggernaut because of his personality and powers sometimes i over rated him that is true.Guess what? One of my favorite characters is Silver Surfer alot of guys could beat him so????People choose their favorite character because of his/her personality and powers and so on, not because he might be the strongest character. But What you are doing is pathetic you say that Phoenix is above the Living Tribunal please if she was atleast equal to him she would have never been beaten on panel like LT was only beaten once by Thanos who had the Heart Of The Universe which is The One Above All's power.Phoenix has been beaten on panel numerous times get over it. Your are the Fanboy that makes your favorite character do new things but those things never happened only in your mind.

Peoples opinions on matters change through debate. Ive been here for nearly two years. In an attempt to try and ruin my forum rep ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) you guys are picking on things ive said in threads from about a year ago in some cases way before any of you registered and trying to make them out to be representative of my stance on things now. no

Unlike some people i actually come on this forum to chat with and learn from likeminded people through debate. I am NOT here to further my comic book idol in the hierarchy. smile

leonidas
Peoples opinions on matters change through debate. Ive been here for nearly two years. In an attempt to try and ruin my forum rep ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) you guys are picking on things ive said in threads from about a year ago in some cases way before any of you registered and trying to make them out to be representative of my stance on things now. no

Unlike some people i actually come on this forum to chat with and learn from likeminded people through debate. I am NOT here to further my comic book idol in the hierarchy. smile

there is too few of that happening lately. use to be a sgood argument may have a chance to sway if not change opinion.

people are too bullheaded and let personal feelings dictate block good debates.

GalacticStorm
there is too few of that happening lately. use to be a sgood argument may have a chance to sway if not change opinion.

people are too bullheaded and let personal feelings dictate block good debates.

yes

As much as i luv Phoenix i can fully admit that in continuity LT is made out out to be higher up on the hierarchy more consistently than shes made out to be above him. But all i ask is for people to be objective and at least acknowledge the times when she is positioned above him. smile

King Kandy
Just Phoenix Fanboys.
I'm tired of you, and I'm not a fanboy. Haven't even read more then 5 comic with Phoenix in them... one of the less interesting cosmic powers.

Lord S
Lord S i hope youre gonna be present in that thread. Bring it my friend...I'll be more than happy to tear your ass to shreds and leave you in bloodshed! laughing

GalacticStorm
Bring it my friend...I'll be more than happy to tear your ass to shreds and leave you in bloodshed! laughing

You'll be embarassed at being deluded so very easily before begging for forgiveness. sad

Dont worry son i'll welcome you back with open arms. big grin

When this is all over no need for an apology. I know pride to be one of your shortcomings. eek!

leonidas
You'll be embarassed at being deluded so very easily before begging for forgiveness. sad

Dont worry son i'll welcome you back with open arms. big grin

When this is all over no need for an apology. I know pride to be one of your shortcomings. eek!

laughing

oh, this is gonna get good . . . big grin

breeze85
Looking forward to this. =)

Grimm22
Thanos everytime no expression

Phoneix is overrated

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thanos everytime no expression

Phoneix is overrated

Damn. U have to bring a downer to the mood dont you? sad

Fair enough. Back on topic. Overrated only in your opinion. On panel she has better feats and when weighed up against the IG in X-men Forever, Death considered Phoenix to be the greater threat. wink

juggernaut66666

Fair enough. Back on topic. Overrated only in your opinion. On panel she has better feats and when weighed up against the IG in X-men Forever, Death considered Phoenix to be the greater threat. wink
Thanos with IG 10/10

GalacticStorm
Thanos with IG 10/10

And yet you wouldnt be able to present up a concrete argument to support that opinion. smile

Roldz
Here we go again.. lol

leonidas
yep. big grin

GalacticStorm
Yep. Just as i thought. Probably best to wait for MrMaster eh Juggs? big grin

juggernaut66666
And yet you wouldnt be able to present up a concrete argument to support that opinion. smile
Thanos has beaten most of the mayor abstracts with the IG phoenix hasn't done anything to comparable to that.

juggernaut66666

What the hell are you talking about??????????

GalacticStorm
Thanos has beaten most of the mayor abstracts with the IG phoenix hasn't done anything to comparable to that.

The abstracts are just aspects of the universe. confused

Jean put the universe on its death bed by casually amputating its future. confused

(No being in Marvel has shown such capacity, to be able to cut at the very substance of time itself)

After that Jean materialized the universe within the white hot room within the palm of her hand.

That little glowing ball she had in her hand, that insiginicant blob she manipulated like putty, the abstracts are just little aspects of it. big grin

Just manifesting a consciousness on the physical plane makes the Force gradually kill the universe by absorbing its life energy.

Phoenixes power bound the multiversal M'Kraan crystal.

All of those feats are beyond beating a few universal abstracts.

The Igs top feats dont match up to Phoenixes.

Good attempt.

Work in the morning. yes

Bedtime for Gs yawn

Nite Kid. eek!

juggernaut66666

Jean put the universe on its death bed by casually amputating its future. confused

(No being in Marvel has shown such capacity, to be able to cut at the very substance of time itself)

After that Jean materialized the universe within the white hot room within the palm of her hand.

That little glowing ball she had in her hand, that insiginicant blob she manipulated like putty, the abstracts are just little aspects of it. big grin

Just manifesting a consciousness on the physical plane makes the Force gradually kill the universe by absorbing its life energy.

Phoenixes power bound the multiversal M'Kraan crystal.

All of those feats are beyond beating a few universal abstracts.

The Igs top feats dont match up to Phoenixes.

Good attempt.

Work in the morning. yes

Bedtime for Gs yawn

Nite Kid. eek!
What are you talking about ??
It was only an "orphan universe" and Jean didn't do anything impressive there just changed the future of Cyclops . Is that so impressive????? No

juggernaut66666

On panel she has better feats and when weighed up against the IG in X-men Forever, Death considered Phoenix to be the greater threat. wink That only happened in your version of X-men forever. laughing

bigbran
Thanos has beaten Eternity, In-Betweener, Master Order, Lord Chaos, Galactus, Kronos, a couple Celestials, Epoch, Stranger, Hate, Love. (Death and Mephisto were thrown in there too)
All of those, 'cept Eternity were at the same time.
Now, if you want to adress this, then please do so, without the universe claim. Who has Phoenix beaten?
Ya Phoenix gets slaughtered.
No wait.
Phoenix has held a orphan universe in her hands. The only reason she was able to do this, was because of the place she was in. You think she is going to fly outside time and space, go outside a universe, and go grab a universe?

Another thing, Eternity isn't a fugging aspect of the universe, hes the real damn thing. You go inside Eternity, you go inside the universe.

air beardey
forgive my ignorance but whats the difference between white crown phoenix and normal phoenix

King Kandy
Originally posted by air beardey
forgive my ignorance but whats the difference between white crown phoenix and normal phoenix
To the best of my knowledge... Jean is the white crown, and the others are just ordinary?

King Kandy

Better feats? The IG has more feats period! White crown Phoenix... Has done some impressive things, but nothing that makes me think she has, "Better feats".

Roldz
Ill go along with her holding the Universe for now but IG's freakin allows you to be the embodiment of a Universe not to mention also is multiversal in power affecting other universe at same time.. Id like to see Phoenix powers allowing itself to become the imbodiment of a Universe...

GalacticStorm
What are you talking about ??
It was only an "orphan universe" and Jean didn't do anything impressive there just changed the future of Cyclops . Is that so impressive????? No

Only an orphan universe? confused

Your ignorance on universal theory and terminology has lead to your present state of confusion.

The universe she materialized was referred to as an orphan universe and it was stated to have been separated from its parents.

This scene is all a reference to the Bubble Theory:

When Jean amputated the future from the 616 universe she separated its connection to the megasystems, the rest of the multiverse. Hence it being referred to as an orphan, because she cut it away from its parent universes. By growing it a new future by altering past events she healed the wound she had inflicted on it (via the amputation) and presumably reestablished 616s connection to the rest of the multiverse.

GalacticStorm
Nothing impressive Juggs? She casually amputated the future of 616. No being in Marvel comics has shown such ability. Who has ever been shown to be able to cut and edit the very substance of time as if it was tangible? This casual action put the universe on its death bed. That act alone shows you how far beyond anything universal Jean is as the White Crown Phoenix.

To top it off she materialized this universe she had just wounded within the white hot room thereby demonstrating control over the entire realitys atomic structure. To argue in light of that that any being within said universe and force OF said universe is comparable to the White Phoenix is both fallacious and naive.

Thanos beat down a few beings within the universe. The IG gave him total control of the little globule Phoenix materialized in the palm of her hand and put on its death bed like it was nothing. Thats the crux of the matter.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy
Better feats? The IG has more feats period! White crown Phoenix... Has done some impressive things, but nothing that makes me think she has, "Better feats".

Theyre much better. Its like trying to compare someone who beat down all the heroes on Earth and has mastery over all the elemental forces of the planet versus a power who is so great they can hold the earth in the palm of their hand and break it down to its component atoms. To that being the heroes of said planet and the energies contained within said planet are obviously insignificant to the power they can draw on.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Roldz
Ill go along with her holding the Universe for now but IG's freakin allows you to be the embodiment of a Universe not to mention also is multiversal in power affecting other universe at same time.. Id like to see Phoenix powers allowing itself to become the imbodiment of a Universe...

The universe was created by the Big Bang that derives from the Phoenix power in the first place. With that in mind the Phoenix Force is undoubtably greater than any universal force.

What closes the deal is the fact that one of the many avatars from across the multiverses that it empowers, had the ability to break down the entire universe to its component atoms and materialize it within the white hot room, holding it in the palm of her hand.

To a being who can do that the forces within said universe are nothing.

juggernaut66666
bump

GalacticStorm
bump

Why bump it if you're not going to do anything but mock opposing arguments and make it known that you disagree? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless you can present or highlight one feat by the IG which is conclusively superior to Phoenixes best then its pretty much game over. Anything else is just unsupported speculation. smile

juggernaut66666
Why bump it if you're not going to do anything but mock opposing arguments and make it known that you disagree? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless you can present or highlight one feat by the IG which is conclusively superior to Phoenixes best then its pretty much game over. Anything else is just unsupported speculation. smile
Nah I'm not going debating with the biggest fanboy on KMC already did that and I had enough.

GalacticStorm
Nah I'm not going debating with the biggest fanboy on KMC already did that and I had enough.

You've done no debating with me lol eek!

You've restated the arguments of others, mocked my opposing argument despite not being able to provide on panel evidence to refute my claims. You've basically prided yourself on swinging from the crown jewels of all who oppose my perspective. Individually you have done not a thing. sad

juggernaut66666
yeah sure I really didn't do anything in the Ion vs Phoenix thread.

GalacticStorm
yeah sure I really didn't do anything in the Ion vs Phoenix thread.

Thats a point. I need to revisit that thread, i left it midway.

Back on topic no you didnt. Your knowledge on the matter was patchy at best and you basically just resorted to putting me and Phoenix down whilst stubbornly sticking to your unsupported opinion.

The real debate was between me and Juntai. You contributed very littlesad

Soljer
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
laughing out loud laughinglaughing out loud laughing

You gotta be kidding?!

Thanos - 10/10.

juggernaut66666
-10/10?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Soljer

You gotta be kidding?!

Thanos - 10/10.

And why would that be? If you'd read the thread you'd see that Phoenix has the more impressive feats. smile

Soljer
-10/10?
What?

A dash doesn't necessarily imply a sign change. Treat it as if it were a hyphen, a bullet, etc. Not a negative sign.

laughing

Soljer
And why would that be? If you'd read the thread you'd see that Phoenix has the more impressive feats. smile

I read the thread, Phoenix Fanboy.

The Infinity Gauntlet is above the Phoenix in a hierarchal sense of power.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Soljer
I read the thread, Phoenix Fanboy.

The Infinity Gauntlet is above the Phoenix in a hierarchal sense of power.

The abuse and the lack of real argument or evidence to support your perspective suggests bias or sock account smile

IG is above the Phoenix when IG gives you mastery over the forces within a reality and Phoenix has held and manipulated reality at the atomic level within the palm of her hand? confused

I dont think so wink

Better feats on panel equates to a win as far as a forum match is concerned. big grin

GalacticStorm
Enough for now. Work in the morning, nite nite big grin

complexbrother
I just read the book where someone (you know who you are) roll eyes (sarcastic) keep saying that the Phoenix was holding the universe in it's hand in the white hot room, well what it it's holding is repesintation (sp?) of the universe as it was talking about what it really is .

read it's full bio on MARVEL'S OWN SITE I don't see how you can argue with the makers of the chareter .

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Phoenix_Force

and to dispute what MARVEL has put there in black and white is extremly fan boyish . embarrasment

juggernaut66666
I just read the book where someone (you know who you are) roll eyes (sarcastic) keep saying that the Phoenix was holding the universe in it's hand in the white hot room, well what it it's holding is repesintation (sp?) of the universe as it was talking about what it really is .

read it's full bio on MARVEL'S OWN SITE I don't see how you can argue with the makers of the chareter .

and to dispute what MARVEL has put there in black and white is extremly fan boyish . embarrasment

juggernaut66666

thumb up

Mr Master

Only because I hate bios I overlooked that, but Marvel.com itself said it.

Great freakin job complexbrother.

bigbran
Only because I hate bios I overlooked that, but Marvel.com itself said it.

Great freakin job complexbrother. I have one complaint, that will probably ruin everything. I just can't hold it in.
PHOENIX DIDN'T CREATE GALACTUS!!!

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
I have one complaint, that will probably ruin everything. I just can't hold it in.
PHOENIX DIDN'T CREATE GALACTUS!!!

Which is why I HATE BIOS!

But it did agree with me on the Universe in her hands being nothing more than a visualization or representation of the events of Here Comes Tomorrow basically. big grin

GalacticStorm

Can you please show me where in that bio it states that the universe Phoenix was holding was a mere representation. I cant seem to find it and as such your point about me disputing what Marvel states in black and white unfortunately goes down the drain thumb down

Is manipulating at an atomic level the matter of a palm sized visualization really going to be a potentially hard task for a Phoenix avatar? confused

Are you really going to try and argue that? The universe wasnt a mere representation.

Does the Phoenix Consciousness not tell Jean to go to the hospital to treat the patient?

Does Jean not the materialize within the hospital what we're told is a badly wounded universe within her hand? While doing so does the Consciousness not refer to what a potentially daunting task controlling all of those atoms could prove to be?

Despite that you would really ty and argue that the Consciousness was talking about the atoms of a palm sized hologram? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your argument is poor and woefully supported.

Doesnt apply to me. Im known for referencing the handbooks oftenand promoting the need to have conclusive on panel evidence to support arguments. Your point is misdirected.

Who around here is known for trying to dismiss handbook entries when they dont fit in with their opinion. Despite the fact that said entries might have on panel support? shifty

- GS eek!

GalacticStorm
thumb up

You also now claim to agree that its fanboyish to dispute whats stated by Marvel official sources? confused Interesting. shifty

juggernaut66666
We are all retarted idiots Who don't see the true potentional of the Phoenix!!!!!

juggernaut66666
Thanks to Phoenix we could read the Infinity gauntlet saga since:
Everything youre reading in 616 comics today is the fruition of Jeans work.

GalacticStorm
Thanks to Phoenix we could read the Infinity gauntlet saga since:

Again illustrating both the difficulty you have with understanding and interpreting statements and the density of your skull. sad

Did the White Hot Room incident happen before or after the Infinity Gauntlet Saga my friend? confused

So why would the much earlier IG Saga be the fruition of Jeans fixing of reality and resultant continuation of the 616 timeline?

no Silly silly. laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
Again illustrating both the difficulty you have with understanding and interpreting statements and the density of your skull. sad

Did the White Hot Room incident happen before or after the Infinity Gauntlet Saga my friend? confused

So why would the much earlier IG Saga be the fruition of Jeans fixing of reality and resultant continuation of the 616 timeline?

erm I was just joking

GalacticStorm
erm I was just joking

Sure you were smile

Easy to say that when your faux pas has been pointed out to you. erm

Rewmac
IG, Thanos, Multiverse, You Juggernaut and me are all created by the Phoenix...

Sub_Mariner
Actually according to your logic GS, we do have Phoenix to thank.

If Phoenix started the big bang or created it, it made the IG.

big grin

We <3 Phoenix!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner

big grin

We <3 Phoenix!

I dont say the Phoenix is the power behind the Big Bang, Marvel does:

http://f5.putfile.com/5/13616261699-thumb.jpg

http://f5.putfile.com/7/18210411882-thumb.jpg

In light of that dont try and make out that its some crazy fanboy notion that ive concocted. no

bigbran

big grin

We <3 Phoenix! Actually, Phoenix created the HOTU too then I guess....

Anyway, before the IG became gems, they were one being, everywhere.(or some shit like that) No one has ever tapped into its full potential.

WhiteWitchKing

big grin

We <3 Phoenix!

U R WRONG SIR! The hierarchy goes like this!

1] TOAA
2] Phoenix Force <===PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE. "Second only to the creator." (Watcher)
3] The Big Bang <=== Second only to Phoenix Force (some speculate that the BB and PF are the same being. So the BB may be higher up the chain)
4] The Living Tribunal => because he didn't create the big bang...Phoenix did
5] Infinity Gauntlet => because it came from the big bang
6] Abstracts => because they came from the big bang
7] Celestials => came from the big bang
8] cosmic cubes => see 7, 6, 5
9] gods and demons = see 8
10] Everybody else
Note: "Everybody else" does not include Magneto, alien weaponry, a.i. ships, servants of Elder Gods, Dormammu, Onslaught, or Quasar. In fact they are too powerful to be in the same list as these noobs...that includes the BB and PF.

WhiteWitchKing
The plan had everything to do with the Phoenix. The process as stated by Death, Eternity and Prosh was only possible with the Phoenixes involvement in reality, hence Phoenix as the central image, with the abstracts bowing down to a Phoenix enhanced Stranger to the right of her.

Only if weed was involved during the reading of X-Men Forever would some say that bull. Then again...you are the biggest Phoenix fanboy so...

Why make another? Just dig up that one with the Kaballah bonzi tree where we learned that the Phoenix Force was a part of the Creator and more powerful than the Living Tribunal. That was some entertaining bull.

Isn't that what you usually do? Jump issues when your fronted with them? laughing out loud

thedude1948
If Phoenix is the big bang doesn't that mean Genis-vell > Phoenix?
Since Genis-vell was collapsing the big bang?
http://img101.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=66511_zemo7.jpg

WhiteWitchKing

Where did you get all this FROM? She was abosrbing it's life energy? LOL. Magneto was giving her a stroke and killing her ass.

Bull. How many times have you seen any of these beings given the opportunity to do something like this? NONE at all. It's beyond who? What issue was it where Eternity failed to stop the Crystal and Phoenix did? I remember now! It's in that special, limited X-fanboy edition.

This is the same b.s. as Superboy Prime punching time and retconning things so he must about abstract level or above.

Of course not. IG's top feats are actually top concrete feats. Phoenix's are ambiguous and up for interpretation.

It still amuzes me to see you harp G.S. This is a fight and if guys like Dormammu, Magneto, Galactus, and Mordred give the Phoenix trouble then Thanos would slap that bird around while shoving crackers down it's throat.

Thanos 11/10

Madvillain
thanos wins this im afraid.

leonidas
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Where did you get all this FROM? She was abosrbing it's life energy? LOL. Magneto was giving her a stroke and killing her ass.

Bull. How many times have you seen any of these beings given the opportunity to do something like this? NONE at all. It's beyond who? What issue was it where Eternity failed to stop the Crystal and Phoenix did? I remember now! It's in that special, limited X-fanboy edition.

This is the same b.s. as Superboy Prime punching time and retconning things so he must about abstract level or above.

Of course not. IG's top feats are actually top concrete feats. Phoenix's are ambiguous and up for interpretation.

It still amuzes me to see you harp G.S. This is a fight and if guys like Dormammu, Magneto, Galactus, and Mordred give the Phoenix trouble then Thanos would slap that bird around while shoving crackers down it's throat.

Thanos 11/10

doh

complexbrother

you are contradicting yourself. If Phoenix was as powerful and all consumins as you say , she should trancend time and space theirfore hav existed simutainously since the beggining of time till the end (thats hoe the Living Tribune exists and you say she's more powerful than him)

so by your explination she is responcible (and yes I know and understand my spelling is horrable HAHA) for all that has ever and everything that will happen in the Marvel U .

GalacticStorm
Only if weed was involved during the reading of X-Men Forever would some say that bull. Then again...you are the biggest Phoenix fanboy so...

Now i wouldnt quite say that confused

Phoenixes involvement in reality marked out as that which initiates the process:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/27415223759.jpg

Again the Phoenix Forces involvement in reality is highlighted as the reason for the process taking place IN THE FIRST PLACE. Its clearly marked out that without the Force manifesting within Jean Grey, "THE UNIVERSE WOULD NOT BE STUNG BY THE MOSQUITO THAT IS HUMAN EVOLUTION".

What you dont seem to understand is yes it is the advanced humans who replace and supplant the roles of the abstracts and usher in the end of the universe, HOWEVER it is the Phoenix power that fuels this process and it is the Phoenix who will initiate the start of a new reality after the replacement hence why the Stranger calls the Force the beginning and the end:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29812235730.jpg

Going on to illustrate the Forces driving role in the process, (the Phoenix Force engulfed D.N.A chains morphing into Eternity) the power that fuels evolution resulting in humanitys advancement to beings who would go on to supplant the abstracts.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29812235718.jpg

and why Eternity elaborates with a visualization of the Force as the central image, marking it out as the perpetuator of the creation cycle, the power behind the Big Bang, (with the Force having already been established in the title as the power behind the advancement process, the process wherein a races evolution is jumpstarted to the point where they can replace the abstracts.)

Just to reiterate, yes it is the advanced humanity that the abstracts are replaced by, however as actually stated on panel its the Phoenix power that brings this about, that makes this possible.

The force getting involved in reality to serve the cause of evolution is a notion thats portrayed other titles.

Its manifestation as Dark Phoenix serves the purpose of evolution

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29812591238.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29812591285.jpg

Phoenix burns away what doesnt work:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812455384.jpg

In the Ultimate reality the Force is also tied to evolution:

http://f5.putfile.com/5/13416024680-thumb.jpg

As has the Phoenixes role as the perpetuator of the creation cycle. The power behind the Big Bang, and the fire that ultimate causes the end of reality.

X-men Forever just tied the two notions together. It made evolution the way through which the Force brought about the end.

Whilst the abstracts are reflections of the universes and their roles can be supplanted (as Thanos showed in the IG Saga and X-men Forever talked about) the Force is a constant bringing Big Bang after the Big Bang and driving evolution to initiate the replacement process.

Why make another? Just dig up that one with the Kaballah bonzi tree where we learned that the Phoenix Force was a part of the Creator and more powerful than the Living Tribunal. That was some entertaining bull.

Points which were strongly supported on panel but admittedly not continuity hence the fact that they are not and have not been brought up in debate for about a year. In light of that bringing them up now and trying to make them out to be representative of my current stance is a futile exercise.

Isn't that what you usually do? Jump issues when your fronted with them? laughing out loud

Not in the slightest. Any issues you have queries on, BRING IT!!

GalacticStorm

The Phoenix Force among other things is the ambient life energy of any given reality. However the universes is a closed system. What that means is that under the natural scheme of things, the Big Bang is the sum of all that was, is and ever will be in any given Marvel reality. As Galactus said when talking on the matter, life feeds on life, nothing new is created, there is only transition. By taking on a consciousness within this closed system the Phoenix Force became a life unto itself and therefore started to use up the ambient life energy of reality, depriving life for future generations.

What a poor argument. You could say that for anyone. Despite the limits hes shown in the past, despite his many showings over the last 30 years you cant say Wolverine cant lift a tank like Hulk can. When has he ever been given the oppurtunity?!!! What the f**k?

Eternity is a universe. He is derivative of the Big Bang that in turn derives from the Phoenix. A Phoenix avatar has been shown containing multiversal power, an avatar has shown how casually she can destroy the universe by amputating its future, cutting away at the very substance of time itself. If Jean didnt grow a new future for Eternity it wouldve been game over. A Phoenix avatar manipulated all that is 616 within the palm of her hand. That includes everything all the stars all the galaxies, all of the ambient energy contained within. She broke it down to its component parts and materialized it within the White Hot Room intact. To do that she conclusively wielded more power than that universes contained. The IG gives you mastery of the forces of a universe? BIG WOW!! eek!

Thanos 11/10

And how many times has Eternity been given trouble by inconsequential beings? How many times has Galactus? LT had his power turned against him by Reed Richards machinery and got blown up. Please be objective and acknowledge that. Half of those instances happened to Rachel, the Phoenix who by canon can only access the Force in limited amounts therefore referencing those instances and trying to present them as representative of Jeans or the Forces prowess and capability is a no go thumb down

The Magneto instance was foreseen and it occurred as a part of cosmic destiny. If Jean wasnt meant to die she wouldnt have. If she ignored duty and wanted to stick around then she wouldnt have died. Its within her power to do so and she has withstood far greater attacks when she wanted to. She said earlier in the series that she was going to die and that her death has purpose. In the same issue she said she doesnt know how much longer she'll be allowed to stick around. The Magneto incident similarly gets flushedthumb down

GalacticStorm
doh

My sentiments exactly laughing out loud

Mr Master

Thanos 11/10

cool

WWK, you came back guns blazing!

Missed you buddy.

Nice ownage, not that I'm surprised at all, you are one of the best debaters around here.

Mr Master

laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

GalacticStorm
cool

WWK, you came back guns blazing!

Missed you buddy.

Nice ownage, not that I'm surprised at all, you are one of the best debaters around here.

Ownage? confused

Never happened.

Hide behind your buddy because you alone do not have what it takes. The evidence just isnt on your side my friend. smile

Mr Master
Once and for all.

WHEN and WHERE has the Phoenix FORCE or WHITE CROWN,

EVER CREATED, DESTROYED or REMADE even a SINGLE UNIVERSE On PANEL?

WHEN and WHERE?

Or are you going to continue to post scans of TALK, TALK, TALK and NO ACTION?

GalacticStorm
Once and for all.

WHEN and WHERE?

Thats like Nate Grey telekinetically dismantling a house down to its component atoms and then materializing it elsewhere intact and then trying to argue that as Nate hasnt built or destroyed a house on panel, he couldnt do so What the f**k?

That is incredibly poor logic. Anyone with common sense can see that.

Phoenix has been shown on panel in Excalibur manifesting as the Big Bang of 616. On top of that it has been stated by captions and by all manner of fundamental forces in a multitude of titles over the decades to be the perpetuator of the creation cycle, that which initiates and brings to end reality. On top of that you have its avatars who have been shown manipulating matter on a universal scale at an atomic level. Jean materialized the universe in the white hot room for christs sake. She had control of its component parts and yet you would actually try and argue that with sufficient matter at hand Jean couldnt make a universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Once again, the evidence is against you.

Mr Master
Once and for all.

WHEN and WHERE?

GalacticStorm

Handled before. Thats your only retort because you have nothing to counter my points. On panel Phoenix has been stated to be the power behind the Big Bang. On panel Phoenix has been shown to manifest as the Big Bang. Thats enough for the creation point.

On panel an avatar has been shown to be able to contain a power that can decimate a multiverse. On panel a Phoenix has casually amputated the universes future fatally wounding it. Without her healing attempt as stated it would have died. On panel Phoenix has been shown to be able to manipulate the matter of a reality down to its component parts. In light of all of that would you really try and argue that as Phoenix hasnt been shown on panel destroying the universe then that means she cant? What the f**k?

Storm has been shown lifitng houses with a hurricane, but as she hasnt lifted a car on panel, she cant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
Once and for all.

WHEN and WHERE?

GalacticStorm

Has it really come down to this pathetic show? confused

You truly have lost. sad

This pleases me. smile big grin laughing

Mr Master
Once and for all.

WHEN and WHERE?

Madvillain
answer the question! we demand answers!

GalacticStorm
Evidently still valid. So i'll post it again smile

Has it really come down to this pathetic show? confused

You truly have lost. sad

This pleases me. smile big grin laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Madvillain

Dont be fooled. Read my last reply. The question was answered. Creation issue was dealt with on panel, Phoenix was shown manifesting as th eBig Bang in Excalibur. The Big Bang which made 616. This is in line with comments from Eternity, Death, the Watcher and Galactus pertaining to Phoenix being the spark that made 616.

Phoenix has been shown on panel manipulating the matter of the universe, she controlled all of its atoms in the palm of her hand. In light of that noone can be in any doubt that she could destroy the universe.

She contained the power that can destroy the multiverse on panel.

She casually amputated the future fatally wounding the universe on panel. If she never decided to heal it, it would have died.

The questions pertaining to destroying and healing have been dealt with.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Madvillain

Exactly.

All he does is post scans of TALK, TALK, TALK with NO action.

I seen Thanos with the IG become a Universe On Panel.

I seen Living Tribunal transform the Silver Surfer into a Universe On Panel.

I seen Thanos with THOTU absorb then recreate the Multi-verse On Panel.

I seen Genis-Vell blinking the Universe In and Out of existence On Panel.

I seen Pre-Retcon Beyonder creating an INFINITE Universe On Panel.

So when is he going to show us Phoenix doing even ONE of those things?

I'll tell you when, NEVER,

because it has NEVER happened, only in theories and bios.

Mr Master

See what I mean.

TALK, TALK, TALK and NO action.

Where in those Scans is Phoenix actually doing something?

The Watcher TALKING and someone else TALKING in the other Scan.

Please, if you can't post PROOF, stop making claims.

Sub_Mariner
Your scans do not prove Phoenix created a universe, started it off or ignited it, but not created one.

GalacticStorm
Exactly.

Thanos becoming one with the universe is irrelevant to the creation destruction of a universe debate.

Earlier on in this thread didnt you agree that its fanboyish to ignore whats stated by Marvel in official sources?

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/23107294184.jpg

So when it says in LTs bio that he made SS one with the universe as opposed to your interpretation that he turned SS into a universe i take it your stance changes? confused

I suppose youre going to try and dismiss this official source because it doesnt fit in with your interpretation right? Funnily enough the scene is perfectly in line with the handbooks summary. In the LT scene in question he told SS he was going to give him a connection to the infinite. That tells you conclusively that hes going to hook SS up to something. There was no mention of him transforming SS into anything.

Thanos absorbed the UNIVERSE on panel and then re-emitted it:

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22813071521.jpg

Genis Vell was threatening the very fabric of the universe because quite interestingly for my argument, his rebirth was linked to matter from the Big Bang shifty

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29020020164.jpg

Phoenix has materialized the 616 universe from outside, right into the palm of her hand as she stood in the White Hot Room intact. Conclusively showing you she has more power at her disposal than the energies contained within 616. Despite that you would try and match up instances of people becoming one with universes to it? Despite an avatars proven ability to materialize 616 in her palm INTACT, demonstrating control of that scale of atoms you'd try and argue against her being able to shape a universe if she had sufficient matter to hand?

At the end of the day its not debatable that an avatar could destroy a universe if that was their will. Its also completely feasible given Jeans feats that she could shape a universe.

Given the Phoenix Force itself powered Jean to do those feats whilst simultaneously powering avatars across the multiverse AND by canon being the life force of reality, how can anyone argue that the Force couldnt create a universe when its conclusively been shown on panel being the power behind the Big Bang and the point is stated in dozens of titles?

YOU CANT!!!! eek!

GalacticStorm
Your scans do not prove Phoenix created a universe, started it off or ignited it, but not created one.

The Big Bang, the energies which create the universe derive from Phoenix. That is canon.

A Phoenix avatar has been shown on panel to be able to manipulate the matter of a universe in the palm of her hand. She materialized it from outside the WHR, to inside within the palm of her hand intact, displaying not only her ability to manipulate matter on an atomic level as stated, but also the fact that she wields a power greater than that contained within that little universe she held.

Given those two points, NOONE can credibly argue against the point that the Force can create a universe. Its power provides the energy and matter (Hence the oft quoted line that its "the sum and substance of all that lives"wink and its avatars have been shown to be able to manipulate matter at the scale required.

Sub_Mariner
The Big Bang, the energies which create the universe derive from Phoenix. That is canon.

A Phoenix avatar has been shown on panel to be able to manipulate the matter of a universe in the palm of her hand. She materialized it from outside the WHR, to inside within the palm of her hand intact, displaying not only her ability to manipulate matter on an atomic level as stated, but also the fact that she wields a power greater than that contained within that little universe she held.

Given those two points, NOONE can credibly argue against the point that the Force can create a universe. Its power provides the energy and matter (Hence the oft quoted line that its "the sum and substance of all that lives"wink and its avatars have been shown to be able to manipulate matter at the scale required.

Where is the big bang on any of the scans?
Where is anything to suggest a big bang?
The Wathcher says the Phoenix ignites the universe, not creates it.

I know which scan you mean, please post it again so i can look at it.

GalacticStorm
Where is the big bang on any of the scans?
Where is anything to suggest a big bang?
The Wathcher says the Phoenix ignites the universe, not creates it.

I know which scan you mean, please post it again so i can look at it. So youre doubting that Phoenix is the Big Bang? confused

The Phoenix Force exists both as a Consciousness in the white hot room and at a universal level as the ambient life force of reality. (The universal manifestation deriving from the central consciousness)

Every creation cycle the universal Phoenix as we know it is reborn into creation as the Big Bang:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29815392027.jpg

That is how the Phoenix initiates the creation cycle. It manifests (presumably from the WHR) and is born anew as the Big Bang.

As the scans state it is the LITERAL manifestation of that moment.

The very energies of the Big Bang derive from the Force:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/26111214624.jpg

Here you have it demonstrated that if the Phoenix Force was to cut all ties with reality, there would be nothing left but a VOID.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29021195529.jpg

Why do you think that would be? shifty

Because it is not only the sum and substance of all life, the energies that spawned the universe, but it is also a consciousness from the WHR from which derive all the other alternate Forces.

Mr Master
Exactly.

leonidas
is it just me or does anyone else find this to be ENDLESSLY entertaining? big grin

Sub_Mariner
is it just me or does anyone else find this to be ENDLESSLY entertaining? big grin

thumb up

Awesome debates though.

Mr Master
Ok let's do it..

Thanos becoming Eternity (NOT one with the Universe) THANOS BECAME the UNIVERSE!!

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7195/thcq1.th.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5641/tuni2cy5.th.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6876/tuni3fe4.th.jpg

THANOS REPLACES ETERNITY as the UNIVERSE
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4971/godhoodyn7.th.jpg

Mr Master

"CONNECTION to the INFINITE"
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9282/ltnk1.th.jpg

"Would you like a moment of GODHOOD"
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6844/lt2vi7.th.jpg

Living Tribunal transforms Silver Surfer into a Universe
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7592/ltmakesss13fz.th.jpg

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3725/ltmakesss31te.th.jpg

I can SEE him BECOMING...

Can you not SEE his structure changing...he's becoming translucent.
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3725/ltmakesss31te.th.jpg

His FORM is being manipulated...He's becoming LIGHT
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3281/ltmakesss43ro.th.jpg

Silver Surfer exploding into a Universe
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3169/ltmakesss53se.th.jpg

I can SEE him BECOMING... What does this look like to you?

Silver Surfer ACTUALLY EXPANDING into a UNIVERSE..or technically speaking,
CONNECTING to the INFINITE...
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3707/ltmakesss80mn.th.jpg

I can SEE he has BECOME...

Silver Surfer "CONNECTED to the INFINITE"
http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/4882/ltmakesss66ed.th.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>