.hack//Freeplay Advanced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JB-Donovan
okay, you misfits... here's your assignment: build a character. you can use any of the info from the games, tv shows, or books. the events are able to be completed as you see fit, but if it was in the predecessors as a one-time events, then keep it true. i don't care if you and your friends form groups, but like in the book .hack//AI Buster, let's keep it limited to three in a group. that being said, let's also keep in mind that your character's name should be completely original. NO SAME NAMES AS OTHERS!!!
here's my character, use it as an example:

Name: Siegfried Donovan
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150 Lbs. (69kg)
Race: 1/2 Elf
Hair: Shoulder Length, messy, Dark Mahogany
Eyes: One eye Blue, One eye Green
Class: Twin User (uses two weapons, i.e. two swords, two axes, etc.)
Wave Attribute: Darkness
Hometown: Mac . Anu
Armour Appearance: Black Upper chain mail (sleeveless), black pants, black combat boots, black headband
Weapons: uses twin blades of mythological origin, calls them Ebony and Ivory (one's made of Ebony, one's made of Ivory)
Special Markings: tattoo on his back of one angel wing and one demon wing

animelover4ever
Name: Jessie eme
Height: 5'4
Weight: 122 lbs
Race: 1/4 elf other is unknown
Hair: to mid-back brown and straight
Eyes: bright blue
Class: I dunno
Wave Attribute: i dunno
Armour Appearance: boots (rune) platetop(designed for girls only...if you seen mimiru off the show you know wat mean)(rune)
Weapons: (umbra) broad sword
Special Markings: tattoo on her back of a cross

At god
Name: Jason Danial Blade
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 150 Lbs. (69kg)
Race: Human/ Demon
Hair: Neck length, silver, and stright type (Kind of like Kadaj)
Eyes: Icyblue
Class: Swordsman
Armour Appearance: Pitchblack trench coat silver left arm bangle, black pants, Lether combat boots, and steel knee protecters
Weapons: Chains of heaven cutting moon: long and pitchblack katana that resembles Dark type attacks. This blade is contained with unknown power strangly effect comes when Jason goes berserk (See the special markings). When Jason goes berserk with this sword his half of his face is covered with demon mask but when it's completly covered he'll be out of control and turn into virus.

Special Markings: Markings of runes of ancient demons on his right arm glows when Jason gets irritated in battle. Which makes Jason go Berserk

scarecrow088
name: anima yuki
height: 5'7"
weight: 135
race: human
hair: mid-back keeps in pony tail, black
eye color: black and red
class: assassin/ninja
Wave Attribute: ?
hometown: ?
Armour Appearance: long black and red coat
weapons: kunai

JB-Donovan
<< okay, guess i'll get things rollin', then...>>

*Siegfried walks out of his home and out to the main gateway out of town* haven't been out of here in a while... maybe it's time i started an event... again... *speaks into the gateway for the appropriate domain* "Captive, Fallen, Angel" *the vortex swirls, surrounding him completely as he is wisked away into the most feared and infamous domain of them all, The One Sin*

JB-Donovan
*he walks out into the snowfield, the blizzard rushing its cold air against his face* so...this is the area that no one's ever cleared, eh? well... if it was unbeatable for groups as numerous as five people at once, maybe a three person team is the way to go... problem is... i'll need to get my crew together... *he walks off towards the center of the field and draws his twin blades, Ebony and Ivory <<names inspired by Dante's guns in DMC, for all those wondering... yes, i'm a hopeless game junkie...>> as he continually circles the field, a large grouping of ogres appears at his displeasure* hmph...that's it? i expected more from the unbeatable mission... alright then, PLAY BALL!!!!!! *he strikes the nearest with a slash to the gut, then runs around to the next one, taking its arms off in a skilled, almost dancing swordsman-like style* aww, did the big bad ugly lose something? *he grins as the ogre runs at him, then performs a jumping backflip to dodge it* hmph... the only way you'll kill me is with that bad breath... seriously, consider brushing your teeth, dude. *he skillfully lands on his feet in a crouching position and tosses one sword (Ebony) at the ogre's gut, following up with a strike to the head with Ivory* check and mate... *a loud roar sound out behind him* that could prove to be a problem. *he slowly turns to see a prism dragon, pure light energy of a non-elemental nature, standing behind him* so THAT's the big secret... hmm... maybe another time... for now... i need to regroup... *runs back to the gateway and heads home*

JB-Donovan
<<i noticed some of you left class sorta un determined. what sort of weapons do you like? close range, long range, magical, physical? i'd be more than happy to help out with anything anyone needs, just let me know. if i can't help you, i can refer you to someone who might be able to.>>

Jenny_Bug
(My class swordsman ok? oh im going to show my pic of my character^.^ thats her but with the armor....)
Jessie was walking and checking out everything and she walked into Siegfriedwith a thud. She fell back onto the ground rubbing her head. "Uhh I...I'm sorry,"She mumbled.

At god
((Jason's pic http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f322/wolflord92/SongsDusKim-ff7-sephiroth-20021207.jpg

Jason yet slashed another one of the virus theives they were weaklings compared to him. "Next?" he asked as he slashed his blade around theives growled and jumped on Jason before they even got to him Jason slashed all of them off and saved the man from being viruslized. "T-thank you." old man said. Jason quietly walked away as his black trench coat fluttered. Then he dissapered in flash as he spread his demon wings.
He sat on the top of the clock tower and saw Seigfried his old friend and Jessie which he didn't know this girl. He stabbed his sword to the ground and checked his watch Jason knew that another virus will show up. He just knew the strong one. "This is bad...The virus will show up in five minutes..."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie shoke her head and stood up. "Hello there Im Jessie,"She said. She looked back at Seigfried fearful. He looked strong. She sighed and began to walk away. "Im new,"She sai d turning around. "Can you guys help me?"She asked.

At god
Soon the ground shook with rumble. The virus came up with it's huge cleaver it walked up to Jason knowing that he's there. He quickly embraced for attack as the giant Cleaver came down on him Jason blocked the cleaver with his long katana. "Pethetic and you yet call yourself a virus?" He asked as he lifted his face and smiled evily. He slashed the virus on it's torso then it's stomach. The virus screamed in pain it seemed to fear Jason's katana.
The virus flew up to the air quickly Jason spread his wings and kicked the virus back to the ground. "You are not going any where" He said coldly and pointed his blade at the virus. Stream of black lasers went through the lvl. 99 virus doing heavy damage on it. The virus seemed to be weak at the dark type attacks.
Jason quickly went down and chopped the virus in half with his katana the virus got neturalized but left a huge crater on the ground from Jason's katana's effect.
"I'll pay for the damage"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie watched mercfully. She was scarred not use to the gane yet. "What happens if i die?"She asked. SHe pulled out her Umbra(rare item) She stood looking at it yawning.

At god
"And why do I care?" Jason asked coldly and walked away into the distance. He didn't really cared for newbies or bothered to help them he just let them die. Jason put his Chains of heaven cutting moon katana(ultra rare item) away. He was marked lvl. 70 on his left glove which he was pretty high leveled.
Most of the new swordsman wanted to be his student but, Jason always rejected them all.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie shoke her head. "Rude much,"She grunted crossed her arms and walked away peed off. She went and looked for something to do.

scarecrow088
anima: hmm...a weak swordsmen as your self should care what happens when you die oh allow me to introduce my self im name is anima...

Mannequin Sin
Name: Spectrum
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 148
Race: Currently unlisted.
Hair: Extremely bright orange, medium in length. Straight.
Eyes: One eye Blue, One eye Green
Class: Blademaster
Wave Attribute: Light
Armour Appearance: Very light, skin tight, leather covers his upper form. Over this body armour, he wears a light coat of pliable, black leather. His gloves are made of the same material as his jacket, covering each digit, also allowing him easier movement. Rather then be weighed down by excessive metal.
Weapons: A blade called by Aria of Sorrow. Noted amongst players to be excessively hard to find, let alone reach a level to weild.
Special Markings: Mainly known for his pale appearance along with attire. He's nearly the only one to assume a late 15-th century look, rather then outlandish fabrics.

Picture: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/tehsmutshinobi/4f6ascd.jpg

Mannequin Sin
Quiet eyes observed Jason attacking the virus, as he turned seeing that the other had succeeded. Stepping quietly, the field felt soft to him for some reason. New players were sweeping in, most likely due to it reaching America. Stopping, those same eyes examined a large portal in front of him. A monster was fixing to attack. He didn't need to deal with it, but why denounce his chance to have fleeting fun? Drawing his blade, he held it along his line of vision. A sudden flare of fire announced his own attack, the speed and action of it nearly unbelievable. The monster suddenly disappeared just as quickly as it came. Low level monsters didn't provide a threat, he was mainly there to learn more about viruses. His level wasn't shown on his person, he had left a request to have it removed, and they apparently had agreed. Sheathing his blade, he raised his hand in order to teleport.

At god
Jason looked at Spectrum slaying the virus quickly as he did. "Impressive..." he thought and he looked at his glove changing to level 72. He was getting stronger each virus he defeated. He spread his wings and flew to the arena today was a special event whoever can defeat most virus wins. He read this on a flier he knew that he wanted to win an item a new sword only two people can reach for it. As he flew he landed on the ground players didn't seem to notice him there were lot of newbies, experts, and pros.
As Jason signed up for the contest he was teleported into a room full of players waiting to slay the viruses. The door opened and man yelled "Jason the swordsman! Come forth!". He walked through the door there were crowds everywhere cheering. Then the virus rose up the ground and growled it was lower level the Jason. He looked at the virus and he walked up to it then walked aside no one noticed that he drew his blade after he walked aside of the virus.
The virus fell to the ground and disigrinated "...How pethetic" Jason said and man looked at the replay. Jason drew his blade and cut through and stabbed the Virus' heart in flash. "Wow!" He yelled "Next please! Now please welcome! Berzerker!" Man added and Jason went to the exit and sat down waiting for his turn.

Mannequin Sin
His new destination was in fact the contest. It hadn't bothered himself to enter or not, as he stood just outside registration. Everyone else apparently had been through the process, head turning to acknowledge the registration operatives. Stepping forward, he quietly wrote out Spectrum in the blank provided. As if doing so, one of the two operatives blinked before laughing. "Oh sure. Think if you have his name, you'll be that strong?" Amber eyes locked with the person before he shrugged quietly. "I mean seriously, you're most likely a newb. Do you not know who Spectrum was?"

Not bothering to heed the rest of the conversation, he was teleported to the room. A few glances were brought to him as he took a position by himself. It was as far away as possible from the gathered people, let alone the few standing by themselves as well. Hands crossing over his chest, his solitary blade was hidden beneath the fabric of his leather coat.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie grunted and cross her arms. "my noob act don't work,"She said. "Im so bored now,"She thought. "I got this rare item to show off,"She said and laughed. She ran around checking things out.

vraya the great
(can I join?)

Jenny_Bug
((i think you can still smile So go ahead))

vraya the great
Name: Tareo Kelsey
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 135 lbs
Race: human...vampire
Hair: short blonde
Eyes: bright red
Class: hand to hand (master of grabs and throws)
Hometown: Mekalekahaymekaheiheidyhoville(location doesn't really affect my character)
Armour Appearance: Black cape and black and red ancient shirt with black pants and a black suede type of shoe
Weapons: uses claws
Special Markings: tattoo on right side of face that shows an ancient scripture showing that he belonged to some type of group long ago (I might revel that alter...once I come up with somethingembarrasment)

mith fox
Name: eldon shalving
Height: 5"0 ft
Weight: 347
Race: dwarf
Hair: bald on the top of the head has a long dark red beard.
Eyes: two green eyes
Class: Great axe man(can hold 2 handed axes that can infilict alot of damage but he misses some times)
Wave Attribute: netural
Hometown: Mac . ironforge
Armour Appearance: steel plate body with steel plate legs a steel medium helmet with a black axe with red dragons going around the handel on to the blade.
Weapons: a great axe made by his great grandpa
Special Markings: a triabl tatto on his forehead that symbolizes his home village.

Jenny_Bug
((cool now you can start when ever you want))

At god
Jason looked at the noob running around. "Pfft newbs always run around like as if they are athletes..." He thought and looked at the next contestant failing to defeat the virus. Jason stood up and the man called on him again. "It's time for Player virsus player! Jason and Spectrum come forth!" Man yelled. Crowd cheered.
Jason stepped out of shadows and entered the ring not with his sword drawn. He knew Spectrum the blade master class he needed to becarful when facing him he always didn't underestimate his opponents. Jason was speed type although Blade master was wisdom and strength so he knew that he might be able to overpower him if he just made right moves.
He put his right hand on the hilt being ready.

Jenny_Bug
"Shut it or ill make you Jason,"She yelled at him using her fist. She was tired of people like that. "I ain't no noob it was an "act" loser,"She said. "if i was a noob why and how would i have a rare item such as this Umbra?"She ask trying to point out that he was dumb. She crossed her armsanoyed.

Mannequin Sin
Rising from his seat, Spectrum was hardly at making any vocal nortion towards Jenny. Walking past her, he stepped within the ring, his sword not drawn either. A few heckling whispers fell as the crowd noticed his appearance let alone his name. Standing on the opposite side of the ring facing Jason, amber optics narrowed. They must of decided to place him against a player, rather then virus due to the name he had registered under. That wasn't very nice of course. This player was fast, he knew that. He'd take it how it came though, awaiting the first attack.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie drawed her Umbra! She growled and mumbled something. She narrowed her eyes on Spectrum. "Who are you?"She asked.

Mannequin Sin
Attention drawn, simply to answer, he knew the match hadn't started yet. "A player." Once more, he returned his attention across the field. "Please step out of the arena, player. I've got a match to compete in."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie walked away and glanced at him. "I already know your name so don't hide it,"She mumbled and continued to walk away holding her umbra in hand. She walked away and ignored the fight.

scarecrow088
anima: uhh...is this the right place i guess this is the right place but look at all the noobs here. they look to be the strongest here, well other then me of course

Jenny_Bug
Jeesie stared at Anima. "Noob,"She muttered and walked away putting her sword slung on her back. She sighed and kept walking away. "maybe ill fight him 4 no reason,"She thought and smirked turning around staring at him again.

scarecrow088
anima: hmm...put that way before you hurt your self

Jenny_Bug
Jessie growled. "no it'll hurt you darn right it will!!!"She yelled holding the sword under anima's chin and smirking.

scarecrow088
anima: hehehe...take it easy im not here to start a fight, besides its pointless

Jenny_Bug
Jessie toke a deep breath a sheethed her sword. She stepped back and smiled. She extended her hand out. "Im Jessie...and you are?"She asked.

scarecrow088
anima: my name is anima it is a pleaser to meet you non noob person

Jenny_Bug
"Nice to meet you,"She said. She rubbed her head. "I must leave now,"She said and walked away to a tree and sat under it. She pulled out the Umbra and itlaid in her lap. She was lost in thought.

vraya the great
Tareo was walking around inside his base. He was pacing. He was thirsty and wondering when the goddamn sun would go down. He looked for something to eat but nothing could be found. "Damn sun" he growled and layed down on a bed bored as hell and went to sleep for a while.

JB-Donovan
<< sorry it's been a bit, folks... been busy... hey, nice idea using the Parasite Eve chick for the appearance! i never would've thought of that...>>

*Siegfried walks over to the crowd* having trouble, folks? hmph... buncha noobs... listen, public service announcement... i need two others... a party to help me tackle The One Sin... any person here who actually has the guts to go with me, my home is open for the discussion of joining my party... *posts his ip server* you all can find me there. *walks away and heads for the shop in the central part of town* hmm... we'll need plenty of healing supplies and rebirth potions if i'm gonna get anyone through this... guess i should restock...

<< sry, flks, won't be on again 'til Monday... anyone decides to join the party, can you pm me before you head to siegfried's? it'd be appreciated tenfold... 'til next time, everyone! peace out!!! >>

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at Siegfried. She sighed. "Im going,"She thought. She stood up slowly sheething her sword. She checked her gp and noticed she had enough to get some healing potion but she went somewhere else to get it. She put her bought goodsaway and began walking back to everybody. She went to Siegfried's place andwaited.

JB-Donovan
<< well, won't be back 'til monday after i logout today... 'til then... >>

*heads to his home, he has been there for years, yet the small size is still surprising to him... and somewhat comforting......* ahh... time to kick back. *he raises a chalice to his mouth, but is startled by a loud crash outside* ****IN' LOSERS!!! STOP ACTIN' LIKE ****IN' IDIOTS!!! damned neighbors... can't even go 2 steps without tripping over there own feet. *continues with his drink, a mysteriously dark red substance... almost blood-like in colour* ahh... loves my wine...

JB-Donovan
*turns as he hears a knock at the door* hmm... didn't expect anyone so soon... *he answers the door to see Jessie standing there* hello... come on in... here about the One Sin? ... wait... where have i seen you before? ... before the incident in the square a moment ago......? oh well... anyway, my other partner will be here shortly. until then, make yourself at home.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at him and smiled. She laughed. "May i know more about this party?"She asked sitting with her legs crosed. She sat her Umbra on her lap and rubbed her hand back and forth on it.
((ok when you leave take care))

Rikku-Donovan
Name: Erika Donovan
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 Lbs.
Race: Werewolf
Hair: Shoulder lenght, blond, tied into a low poneytail
Eyes: Grey
Class: Two handed sword
Wave Attribute: Light
Armour Appearance: Blue T-shirt under, white with gold trimming chest, elbow, and knee armor, blue jeans, regular leather boots, and a choker with a Celtic cross pendent.
Weapons: A dimond edged katana, that has the kaji for "Justice" ingraved on the side.
Special Markings: A tridinal Japanese dragon tattooed on forearm

JB-Donovan
<< thnx, i will.>>

we've been a 2-person squad for quite a while now. it's me sister, Erika. between the two of us, we've cleared numerous events in the World, but we wanted a challenge, so i suggested the One Sin, the only event to never be conquered. do you know much about this area? * a knock is heard* must be sis... excuse me just a sec... *turns to walk away* oh, and nice Umbra... musta been hard to come by.

Rikku-Donovan
*Kicks the door down and walks in* Yo, bro were you at? *She looks around but doesn't see him" Bro? *Hears something below her and looks down to see Siegfried under the door* Hey, what're you doing down there?

Jenny_Bug
"Yes very hard,"She said and stared at it. She sighed. "I would love to meet her,"She added looking at him smiling. She outlined her sword with her finger.

JB-Donovan
*pushes the door offa him, knocking erika to the ground* you friggin' loser... we got a third for the One Sin... c'mon, you two should meet. * walks back to the next room* Jessie, my idiot sister, Erika. Erika, Jessie. She's volunteered to give us a hand with the One Sin. I was just filling her in on the details of the area and the overall objective of this event. *turns back to Jessie* How much do you know about the One Sin? we can fill you in on anything else that you need to know.

Jenny_Bug
"Uh barly n'thing,"She said. "Havn't played for a year,"She added standing up. She looks at Erika. "Nice to meet you,"She saidextending her hand out smiling while sheething her sword.

JB-Donovan
*smirks* nice to see someone actually enjoys meeting her. *he turns to Erika* you wanna start, or should i? i mean, true, i usually handle the mythology and legends for our party, but i s'pose if you know anything you could tell her what you know as i fill in the blanks...

Rikku-Donovan
*Shakes Jesse's hand* Nice to meet you too. *Turns to her bro* Dude, your wanting to go back to that God for saken place. Last time we were there we got our ass handed to us on a silver plate.

JB-Donovan
we didn't have a third, then. and i've checked her profile. this girl's a killer. b'sides, we needed someone with some mad skill, so here she is. you see that Umbra? that's a pretty friggijn' hard-to-get item!!! she's gotta be good or she wouldn't have that!

Rikku-Donovan
Fine, whatever. You fill her in, I don't really know that much about it except it's damn hard to survive for five minutes in it. And I need some tea. You still got that one kind that I think's freak'n awsome?

Jenny_Bug
Jessie yawned. "Not to me,"She mumbled real low. "I mus be going and might log out in moments to uh...go do somethin for a sec and uh come back,"She said walking out.

JB-Donovan
okay. *turns to Jessie* it's rumoured that an angel herself was trapped under the ice of the frozen wasteland. honestly, i don't know anyone insane enough to try it a seconde time. we nearly died running out of there that last time. the final boss is a prism dragon, pure light energy with a non-elemental attack. anything we throw at it, it tags back with the opposite element. until now, it was believed unstoppable. but i think i have a strategy. if we can tag it with the original element we started our attacks with whilst it's attacking whoever started in on it, then we should be able to do some damage to it, and possibly kill it.

Rikku-Donovan
*Has already made some tea and is drinking it* That's your plan? Hope it works better then your last one that's all I'm saying. *Takes a sip of tea*

Jenny_Bug
"okay sounds like a challenge,"She said. "Heres my ip adress,"She said telling them. "Well c ya,"She said running off.

JB-Donovan
hey, that was a one-time thing, and i needed the money, alright?! we swore never to speak of this again... *turns slightly red......*

Rikku-Donovan
*Watches Jesse leave* Ok, whatever. And when we going to go on this little journey of yours? And where is our third party member going?

Jenny_Bug
Jessie ran to a mountain and sat on a rock. SHe sighed. "Am i that strong?"she asked herself. She looked at her sword. "I must train more and get stronger,"SHe said.

JB-Donovan
* turns to erika* you friggin' moron... probably to restock on items. we need all we can carry. and we move out first thing on Monday... 'til then, go training. and FIX MY DOOR!!!

Jenny_Bug
((im watching hack//sign episode 1 big grin )
Jessie held her sword. "i actually do not remember when i got this its so vague,"She said holding it above her head. She kept swinging training.
"I should of done something,"She said.

Rikku-Donovan
*Gets done with tea and seats down the cup on a table* Do I have to train? Come on that's what we've been doing since we got back from that place. Ain't we a high enough level yet?

JB-Donovan
* slaps erika in the face* MORON!!! IDIOT!!! we gotta be an xtremely high level to tackle this thing... 'til monday, you need to TRAIN!!!!!! *looks pissed* AND FIX MY DOOR!!!

Jenny_Bug
Jessie's stamina became low. She fell to her knees and tokk out a potion. it only gave her alittle bit of stamina. She stood up slowly and sheethed her sword. "I got to stop forcing,"She said walking.
After awhile she arrived at Siegfried's house once more.

Rikku-Donovan
*Rubs face* Damn it you don't have to hit. *Walks over to door* You know what I think I'll pass on fix'n your door. Later!! *Runs out the door and into Jesse knocking both of them back*

Jenny_Bug
Jessie was dazed for a moment and sighed. She rubbed her head. "Oww,"She saidf laying on her back not wanting to get up.

scarecrow088
anima: that contest looks cool but i i'll train alittle before my turn comes, they'll e-mail when its time hmm...right on time.

zombie: begone anima

anima: aww...to bad your only lvl 40 i wont get much exp outta you that was fun i guess

Jenny_Bug
Jessie got up and continued rubbing her head. She saw anima and waved. "Nice,"She said. "Wanna train with me?"She asked.

scarecrow088
anima: ok if you thing you can keep up wow, these are way stronger lvl 60 zombies

Jenny_Bug
"I think i'll join the fun,"She said smirking. She jumped over them right beside Anima. "So you ready?"She asked.

mith fox
Just then a very fat little man came around the corner and ran into anima. The man got up and shaked his head and said "sorry about that"(he said with a deep voice). My name is eldon pleasure to meet you he held his hand out to anima.

At god
Jason walked over to Spectrum. He walked past him after giving him a glare then all of a sudden Spectrum's stomach began to bleed. Jason turned around and the blade was in his hand. The pitchblack blade shined from the sun the crowd Oo'd looking at Tensa Zangetsu (Chains of heaven cutting moon).
"Your turn." Jason said quietly and his blade started to glow pitchblack and red lusting as if it was lusting for life and blood.

Jenny_Bug
Jeesie looks at Eldon awkwardly. "Weird chracter,"She mumbled not caring wat he thought. She disgustedly turned her head and held her Umbra ready for an attack.

mith fox
eldon walked right into the middle of jessie and anima and said lets get ready to fight! Eldon now had out his giant axe.The dragons painted on the handle going up to the blade sparkled. Eldon said u guys ready!

Jenny_Bug
Jessie immeditly fell back laughing. She couldn't stop and (still luaghing) she got up and put her Umbra away. She couldn't see a way past the zombies. Her stamina was too low to get out of this one. She just stood there laughing.

mith fox
Eldon turned around quickly glaring at jessie and said"enough joking around its party time". Eldon jumped into the air with his axe and sliced one of the zombies head off and said with a grin"now we got something to laugh at".

Jenny_Bug
Jessie lughed even harder and she gasped for air. "Thats freagin funny,"She said pointing t the headless zombie. She toke deep breaths and a zombie went at her from behind knocking her flat on her face and a dagger stUck out from her.

mith fox
Eldon looked behind him and saw jessie down. Eldon threw his giant axe at the zombie cuting it in half geting blood on jessie.Eldon only laughed.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie closed her eyes. "my stamina,"She mumbled. She reached very slowly behind pulling the dagger out. "See ya,"SHe said her body faded away. She ended up at Siegfried's house again. "Good i saved here,"She thought standing outside looking at Eldon. She pulled out her Umbra and jumped in the air and landed on a zombie and sliced it all up.

vraya the great
(I think that it has been long enough to say that it's night)
Tareo awoke and immediately stood to look out the window. Finally, it was safe to come out. He walked out and strode to a nearby town. As he was walking he noticed a house(siegfried's) It looked pretty normal but he could sense there was a strong energy inside...powerful blood indeed. He walked up to the door thinking it would be ignorant to ignore such poewer and knocked on the door coming up with a story for how to get inside. He had to investigate this newly found power.

scarecrow088
anima: save one for me purificar por el fuego hmm...thats the last one to bad. nice work [he thought to him self 'i could of taken them by myself

Mannequin Sin
Originally posted by At god
Jason walked over to Spectrum. He walked past him after giving him a glare then all of a sudden Spectrum's stomach began to bleed. Jason turned around and the blade was in his hand. The pitchblack blade shined from the sun the crowd Oo'd looking at Tensa Zangetsu (Chains of heaven cutting moon).
"Your turn." Jason said quietly and his blade started to glow pitchblack and red lusting as if it was lusting for life and blood.

Instantly his stomach tightened as the blood flow came out slowly. His armour was enough to take most of the lethal attitude of the blow, but questioning it wasn't really in the time. Turning slowly, his body wasn't tense, hand running to his weapon as he drew it with one flick of his wrist. The sword was made of a strange material, the slightly reddish material instantly seeing the weapon rather then weilder. The blade connecting with the katana wasn't more then a light click. Those amber optics continued to stare before a word was uttered. "Aria." Suddenly a brilliant surge of electricity released from the blade. That hardly stopped him, blade finally taking on a potent affect. He was still not aiming an attack at Jason, but the electricity pouring out was enough to be wary off. Each blade strike was multiplied only crashing against Jason's katana, resulting in yet another small burst of electricity.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie chuckled. "Well Anima and Eldon I will see you guys later I guess,"She said. She got up and sheethed her sword. "Nice moves Anima,"Jesie said smilling brightly. She turned and walked away slowly.

scarecrow088
anima: your pretty good your self jessie and you to eldon oh cool that jason guy is fighting, i gotta see this later!

vraya the great
Originally posted by vraya the great
(I think that it has been long enough to say that it's night)
Tareo awoke and immediately stood to look out the window. Finally, it was safe to come out. He walked out and strode to a nearby town. As he was walking he noticed a house(siegfried's) It looked pretty normal but he could sense there was a strong energy inside...powerful blood indeed. He walked up to the door thinking it would be ignorant to ignore such poewer and knocked on the door coming up with a story for how to get inside. He had to investigate this newly found power. (way to respond who ever is there, and if no one's there...whatever sorry)
As tareo was waiting for 'somone to answer the door, a few zombies started pacing towards him. He waited for them patiently and then once the first one got there and grabbed for him, he grabbed the arm, shifted his hip and kicked the leg out, then chopped(literally) the head off with his hand and continued to take out the rest of them. Zombies can be so fun to mess with he thought to himself as he continued his killing spree.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie went and sat on a bench. She saw a guy she heard off called Tareo. She smiled and waved. "What are you doing,"She asked suspicious.

vraya the great
Tareo kicked the head off of the last zombie. "uhhh not much, just you know fightin' for my life against zombies...the usual." Tareo smiled back concealing his fangs. SO what's a fine young lady like yourself doing out here." Tareo said walking towards her.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at him smiling. "Im just chillin,"She said. "I got to train soon so im taking time for my stamina to be full again,"She said. She yawned and leaned back with her hands behind her head.

vraya the great
Tareo cocked an eyebrow curiously. "training, for what?" He asked curiously.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed. "Nothing,"She said. "Shouldn't have said anythng,"She mumbled sanding up. She smiled stretched. "Im goin to train now,"She said.

vraya the great
Tareo frowned as she walked away. He really actually was curious. He decided to follow her. He could have just eaten her as she was on the bench but it felt wrong to. Perhaps he could find someone on the way. He began following her...secretly darting from tree to tree behind her.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie went to an open feild and layed on her stomache. It was a beautiful sight. As she sat she brought out a rare book full off stuff and she began to read. It was had red bind and a black book and had a symbol on it. She sighed.

scarecrow088
anima: urr...im not going to make what the... crap! what is that thing if i dont do some thing im gonna hit the ground oh crap this thing is big

vraya the great
Well no more trees for cover now...oh well. Hey there was a person nearby! He jumped down and landed barely making a sound and carefully walked towards the person. As he attacked, the person started screaming. Oh boy, a screamer. He covered the person's mouth quickly and hit him on the neck hard enough to knock him out but not kill him then began feeding. He didn't drink all the blood though, just enough to satisfy. He thought killing his prey was wrong. He turned around looking at Jessie to make sure she had not seen.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie closed her book fast and put it away. She stared at Tareo scared and ran. She sensed something. She pulled out her Umbra and ran back to town. She saw a huge monster and she jumped at it onlt cutting him slightly. "Anima!!!"She said.

scarecrow088
anima: woa...i can take care of this my self get some where safe damn i got one hp left

Jenny_Bug
Jessie frowned. "I hope you had saved earlier,"She mumbled. "Stay back ill try,"She said. She jumped at the monster peircing the Umbra through its arm and she hung in the air high trying to remove her sword from the monster. She was fiercly tossed around still trying to pul the sword out. "GIVE IT,"SHe yelled.

scarecrow088

Jenny_Bug
Jessie eyes were wide as she fell into the ground. Her Umbra pinned into the ground at her feet. "Im sorry,"She said. She "He could of let me do it geez,"She mumbled. She felt in her bag looking for some potion. "nah,"She said rolling over getting up slowly. She stood up and walked to a local store and bought 2 stamina potions with the rest of her money. She drank one and went an d sat down on a bench waiting to see Anima again.

scarecrow088
anima: i lost all my weapons and some of my states its not to bad i got enough gp to cover it, but im really concerned about where that monster came I've never seen it before

vraya the great
Tareo suddenly woke up. Not really waking up but rather becoming cocious again. He was still standing and perfectly awake but unaware of what had happened in the last few minutes. It was just a slight blackout. He thought it was something like some kind of euphorea of drinking blood But, it caused him to lose track of his new found...curiosity. Fortunately, he was in the same field where they had been. He began tracking her and was trying to come up with a cooincidential way of how he had found her again and he was having a hard time. He found her sitting on a bench with a guy who looked like he had just been through hell and back. Must be a noob. He walked past casually hoping she would notice him.

At god
Originally posted by Mannequin Sin
Instantly his stomach tightened as the blood flow came out slowly. His armour was enough to take most of the lethal attitude of the blow, but questioning it wasn't really in the time. Turning slowly, his body wasn't tense, hand running to his weapon as he drew it with one flick of his wrist. The sword was made of a strange material, the slightly reddish material instantly seeing the weapon rather then weilder. The blade connecting with the katana wasn't more then a light click. Those amber optics continued to stare before a word was uttered. "Aria." Suddenly a brilliant surge of electricity released from the blade. That hardly stopped him, blade finally taking on a potent affect. He was still not aiming an attack at Jason, but the electricity pouring out was enough to be wary off. Each blade strike was multiplied only crashing against Jason's katana, resulting in yet another small burst of electricity.

Jason's katana obsorbed power of the electricity. "It's usless to attack my Tensa Zangetsu..." He said coldly and pointed his blade to Spectrum "Tensa Getsuya..." He said then the burst of pitchblack crackling energy hit Spectrum and his katana. He walked over to Sepectrum and grabbed his katana that fell on floor and gave it back to him. He walked away for few yards and pointed his blade at Spectrum then all of a sudden the blade glowed pitchblack and red surrounding Jason giving him six demon wings and surrounds him with dark power.
He charged at Spectrum and slashed him on the torso then he upperslashed Spectrum sending him to the air he flew up with him and fired black chains at him and grabbed Spectrum he threw him back to the ground with a swing of his chains from his katana.
Jason landed on top of Spectrum and walked over to him "I expect you to fight."

Mannequin Sin
Originally posted by At god
Jason's katana obsorbed power of the electricity. "It's usless to attack my Tensa Zangetsu..." He said coldly and pointed his blade to Spectrum "Tensa Getsuya..." He said then the burst of pitchblack crackling energy hit Spectrum and his katana. He walked over to Sepectrum and grabbed his katana that fell on floor and gave it back to him. He walked away for few yards and pointed his blade at Spectrum then all of a sudden the blade glowed pitchblack and red surrounding Jason giving him six demon wings and surrounds him with dark power.
He charged at Spectrum and slashed him on the torso then he upperslashed Spectrum sending him to the air he flew up with him and fired black chains at him and grabbed Spectrum he threw him back to the ground with a swing of his chains from his katana.
Jason landed on top of Spectrum and walked over to him "I expect you to fight."

Form lying upon the ground, his grip rested loosely against his own sword. Amber eyes still open, his clothing remained torn but his eyes shifted lazily towards Jason at his comment. "You expect hostility, but this is just a mere contest, with oogling fanatics. The only interest that you held was to prove just how strong you are. Strength is hardly everything, let alone over-powering your opponent. If you really wanted to win, then you shouldn't have brought yourself to go on parade." His voice was hardly ragged for the hits that had been given to him. "If you wish though, I'll give you a proper attack." Suddenly, his form slid along the ground in a brilliant ray of light, before another streak brought him into the air. Blade in his grasp, four angel wings blew open, spreading the field in an array of white feathers. Sword in front of him, he turned the blade slightly, before he spoke once more. "Sing Aria." An extremely loud blare of chanting afflicted the field. "Prism of Light." Releasing his sword, the blade floated forward before a spark of light multiplied it into three. Blades soaring downward, each stuck into a triangular formation around Jason. Form floating in the air above, the sorrounding area turned a brilliant white, before the stream of light shot downwards, crashing into the ground.

scarecrow088
anima: wow they have be some of the strongest players i've seen, it's amazing i wonder how i would do against one of them

vraya the great
Tareo noticed that the well beat up man was running towards a huge building and decided to follow him. Surely, there was something interesting here. He watched. It was an arena apparently. There were two very powerful people here though one was getting his ass well kicked. He wondered if he could sign up some how but wandered if he could take down these beasts he watched standing next to anima. "Impressive isn't it." He said gazing at the fight.

scarecrow088
anima: yea i wish i could fight them i would risk every thing to fight a worthy opponent

vraya the great
"would you now?" Tareo said this time not concealing his fangs but baring them. "Isn't that interesting because you know what, I've been looking for a worthy opponent too. Stronger blood means stronger me," he said then started laughing.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sadly sighed. "It don't matter,"She mumbled low. She layed across the bench with her eyes close thinking.

scarecrow088
anima: hehehehe...yea well you know what they say blood makes the body good... i guess.

vraya the great
Tareo smiled looking down. "yes, it does. Unfortunately my blood went bad long ago..." he said and muttered off thinking to himself. 'damn, it almost worked. just one last resort' he thought to himself. "Are you a religious man, sir?" he asked his hair over his right eye

Jenny_Bug
Jessie shot up falling off the bench. She stood up and ran into town by the stores. She saw Anima and waved. "See you later Anima,"She said.
She was to scared to say by to Tareo because of ehat she saw him do. She disappeared logging off.

mith fox
Eldon walked around for a while aimlessly trying to find something to do or kill.He wanderd for 2 hours intill he said forget it and logged off.

scarecrow088
anima: umm...i guess, yea i am religious why do you ask hey cool fangs howed you get them.

vraya the great
"do you really want to find out?" Tareo asked smiling sadistically. "I can show ya if you want me to."

(alright can someone explain this to me, How are people logging out. Just pm an explanation.)

Jenny_Bug
*because if you read or watched what this rp is based on you can log out big grin*
After awhile Jessie logged in and stood before tareo and Anima. "Hey guys,"She said waving. "Im a good snaker,"She said and laughed.

scarecrow088
anima: like the shoe sneaker?...well anyway tareo was about to show me some thing [he thinks to him self what is he going to do i've never seen fangs like his befor and i've playing for a long time

Jenny_Bug
"Oh really perhaps after that you would like to see a demostration,"She said sarcastically. She smiled. She began to walk away but not far. She sat on a bench not far from them watching.

Thunder Angel
Namemessednow Considine
height:5,11
weight:176lbs
race:Homunculus
Hair:Parted hair with two big puffy pontails on each side
Eyes:Light brown
Class:two handed sword
Wave Attribute:Water
hometown:mac anu
Armor appearance:Black muscle t-shirt,Black jeans,Cross chain,backpack to put his weapon in
weapons:Nevan guitar/scythe
Special marking:A cross on right cheek of face

Thunder Angel
Snow saw a woman on the bench as he walked past."Hi "he said as he walked down the path.He carried a purple guitar on his shoulder that radiated with electricity.He sat down figuring out a way to put it on his back so it would make it easy for him to carry it.

mith fox
Eldon had logged back in and this time he went strait to the arena were he remberd that girl that he fought the zombies with yester day. Eldon go there and saw a man with a purple guitar and walked up to him jokeingly and said hello jimmi hendrix.

Jenny_Bug
Hi there im Jessie,"She said extended her hand out smiling. "So who are you?"She asked.

mith fox
Eldon stood there feeling ignored he said with a smile "its jimi hendrix" and began to laugh uncontrollable.

Jenny_Bug
"What funny?"She asked turning to Eldon annoyed with her hands on hip. "Your the funny looking one,"She muttered. Then she noticed where he was getting to and laughed and fell over the bench.

mith fox
Eldon quickly stood up and glared at jessie for that joke. Eldon stood their as if he had been truned to stone just glaring at jessie.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie rubbed her head and sighed. "Now i bet he'll kill me,"She thought standing up. She walked past Eldon and glared at him as she pasted. She stopped and turned around looking at him.

mith fox
Eldon though jessie had left the room when she walked by him but she was standing close when eldon said dam noob.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie jumped on him punching him. "What did you say?"She Yelled. "I will freagin kill you noob,"She said.

mith fox
Eldon rubbed his head and pulled out his axe but something was different this time. The dragons on the blade were moving the hole axe became red with fire and eldon just looked at jessie he was foaming at the mouth ready to fight.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie fell back with her eyes wide. She gasped and slid back. "I never saw anything like this before,"She said still slidding back. She glanced at the blade. "I don't like this,"She said.

mith fox
Suddlenly the axe stoped glowing and eldon buckled at knees and blacked out on the floor.

Jenny_Bug
"Eldon?"She said. "Eldon!"She ran to him and bent down. SHe looked at him. "What was that?"She asked picking up his sword in sparked and burned her hand causing her to drop it. Her burn began to bleed. "Ow,"She said getting a bandage covering it. She sat by Eldon waiting for him to come to.

mith fox
Two hours went by untill Eldon began to wake up. He slowly got to his knees saying "what happend"? Then he noticed jessies hand and said our you ok?

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked away. "It don't mtter,"She mumbled. She stood up. "The question is....are you alright?"She asked looking at him. "Your sword i've never seen anything like it i mean the way it acted,"She said and looked down frowning.

mith fox
Eldon looked at her with no emiton on his face and said ya im alright im goanna go and then he logged out.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed and stood up slowly. "My curfew is later,"She said. She went to a bench and layed on it checking out her rare book. "Try...."She stop reading and was picked up by some random person. "Give me that book,"Said the guy. "No! LOser"She said bitting his arm and grabbed the book putting it away. She was still being held by the guy. She kicked hiom and took out her sword and sliced his head off.

scarecrow088
anima: hey! nice attack well later frea-i mean Tareo. hey you want to go train on some higher lvl monsters with me, umm... well if your not doing anything else

Jenny_Bug
Jessie smiled and stood up looking at Anima. "Im not doing anything so ill hang with you,"She said. She started to walk the stopped waiting for Anima.

scarecrow088
anima: ok then lets go! or may be that way i guess this been a while, oh yea its this way. theres lots of strong monsters in here, if remember correctly.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie ran with him trying to keep up. She stopped and looked around for a random monster.

scarecrow088
anima: i told you they were strong i hope your ready yea this is going to be fun

Jenny_Bug
Jessie's feet slid as she cought Anima balancing him. She stood by him. "Well it can kill us,"She added. "But we will get stronger,"She said and pulled at her Umbra. She jumped at the spirit swinging her sword hard. The spirit instantly dodged it at super fast speed. The spirit was behind Jessie and Jesie glanced at it shocked and a bit scared. She spirit hit Jessie sending her flying into a dead tree face first. She fell down and got up slowly. "Yeah a challenge,"She said.

scarecrow088
anima: yea, fun isnt it heres a new a new trick llama de los furys ((furys flame)) his hands and feet were on fire ran up to and spirit started doing hand to hand combat, he was still to slow to land any thing but the fire was effecting the wood spirit] hurry start attacking it.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie coughed. She nodded and ran into the spirit drilling her sword through it. She smirked then frown the creature was not yet dead.
"uh,"She muttered. She kept stabbing it.

scarecrow088
anima: stand back let pro handle this now chop its head off

Jenny_Bug
Jessie stepped back and laughed. "My pleasure!"She said excitedly. She cut off its head and it rolled and faded. She put her sword away. She looked at Anima and smiled.

scarecrow088
anima: i got a lvl i got lvl oh yea, so do you want to go deeper in the forest or rest a little.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at Anima blankly. "I didn't even get a new lvl,"She said and sighed. "Oh well my hp and stamina are low,"She said. "So i guess we should rest. She sat down and laied on her back.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>