Jack x Liz facts & my thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

akanai
Know what? In second movie when Liz was holding the compass it was pointing to Jack, and when Jack was holding the compass it was pointing to Liz... So it must be it! They must be in love with each other! What i'm going to tell? That if in 3rd movie they won't be with each other it will be against their feelings ! If Jack stay with Tia he will be loving Liz and Liz will be still loving Jack! The compass doesn't lie!
Poor Will must face it! Elizabeth doesn't thruly love him.. She wants Jack most! And Captain wants her! Ho ho ho! I'm a genious >XD (or I'm mad)...

And one thing more! I don't know if anyone of you read a PotC 2 comics... It was distributed by Disney this year... Anyway.. Comics was like film (whithout brutal scenes >XD)... And... When we wead scene when Kraken destroys the black pearl, Jack goes away on a boat, holds the compass and what? There is literally written: "his (Jack's) compass finally shows him the right direction! To fight with his crew and to rescue the women that he loves "
God damn it! It is really written there! He loves her! It was written in Disney comics! Ku ku ku!

Arrrr... When I today read that in potc3 will be (probably) jack x tia romanse i got very mad >XD
Please... If anyone know any facts bout Jack x Liz in third movie please tell me! I heard that there will be some kiss scene or something... Arrr...

PirateDiva
Oh Jack and Tia *shivers at the Thought* ewww ok no!!

willofthewisp
So the comics say that? That's pretty strong there.

PirateDiva
Yup very strong!! it says he Loves her!!

shannstar79
ONE THING IS FOR SURE
if there is Jack/Tia ending
Dinsey WILL NOT hit another billion Dollar mark with AWE
Thats a given

Chiki Mina
oh I have the link to the comic if you ppl are interested?

PirateDiva
oh yes please!!!

Chiki Mina
I have the comic. Its in spanish of course lol

heres the link

http://community.livejournal.com/arrrrr/362879.html

sailorleo
good thing i know spanish ...lol

Chiki Mina
lol the link isnt in spanish. I just have the comic here with me which is in spanish.

lovethemtigers
Thanks for this link...it was in English...I loved it...and yes it does say that as Jack is sailing away in the longboat he remembers what Tia said. "Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow..."...but the compass finally shows him his heading....side by side with his mates...AND THE WOMAN HE LOVES (a drawing of Elizabeth)......

also the Persuade me scene...shows a silohuette of him and LIz in an embrace that looks like they might kiss...and Norrington looks...he's expecting Liz to slap Jack after he says "persuade me"..but he sees something very different.....(the embrace)....

lovethemtigers
This comic makes me think Liz wants Jack as much as Jack wants Liz...the end scene in Tia's cabin..they have Liz saying "I'd go straight to Davy Jones locker myself if that's what it took"...(to bring Jack back)

Chiki Mina
m glad it turned out in english stick out tongue lol

katelovespirate
holy shit sorry for swearing om f-ing gosh....

I JUST READ THE COMIC!!!!! OMGSH!!!!!!!!!

well that pretty much clears up everything.

im having a mild panic attack. gracious AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH

willofthewisp
Well, I've been thinking, it really can't be a Jack/Tia relationship at all. Not only does it not make sense, but Johnny Depp has expressed a desire to keep making POTC movies, and let's face it, they wouldn't be as much fun if he were suddenly an immortal dating another immortal because the whole fun of action movies is escaping death. There would be nothing left for him to do.

Chiki Mina
um de nada! lol maybe i should make a thread lol.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
holy shit sorry for swearing om f-ing gosh....

I JUST READ THE COMIC!!!!! OMGSH!!!!!!!!!

well that pretty much clears up everything.

im having a mild panic attack. gracious AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH

I Know i had one tooo....but isn't it great!!!???

akanai
and this comic is disney official! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.